main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not worth it ( MAJOR Obi and Qui angst) Need feedback please!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi_and_Qui, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_and_Qui

Obi_and_Qui Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I know, I'm am so stupid for starting another story, but I had this idea and HAD to do it!!

Time: Obi is 16

Disclaimer: You know.

(I had to make up a master's name so if you don't know who he is, that's understandable.)

Mace Windu, Bruck, Master Ni Temsu, all of them strong, healthy and muscular. Above all others the famous Qui-Gon Jinn, his Master, loomed like a statue, a reminder of what he himself would never be.

//And what am I? Short and fat and weak!!//

These thoughts plagued Obi-Wan as he stared at his shirtless self in the morror.

He was actually not fat at all, but lean and somewhat skinny. But it seemed all he could see was this person standing before him. He closed his eyes to block out the unwanted reflection.

"Padawan!" Qui-Gon called. "It's alomost time to go! Have you eaten?"

"Yes Master," Obi-Wan lied. Come to think of it, he was starving. He hadn't eaten since last night and even then it had only been a boiled egg.

But the gnawing hunger was worth it. He had lost 5 of his 110 pounds in two days.

Obi-Wan pulled his now slightly baggier tunic over his head and tucked it neatly in, fixing the loose shoulders and exiting the 'fresher to follow his Master.

"Are you ready?" Qui-Gon asked with a small smile. Obi-Wan flashed him his best grin.

"You bet!" he answered hastily to drown out a stubborn protest from his stomach.

It was time for their daily sparring match.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo......... does anyone want me to continue or had I bored you to death? Tell me!!

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Looks good!

3. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Poor kid- definitely needs to see a mind healer (ahhh to be 110lbs again) [face_laugh]

4. Obi_and_Qui

May 18, 2002
    Cool! I have readers! Sorry, I absoloutly PROMISE to write tomorrow morining, nut I'm am about to be murdered if I don't go and do my paper for school. *sighs* Teachers, ugh!

5. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Does Obi have an eating disorder? He's never satisfied with himself, is he?

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    EEK! 110 pounds and he wants to lose?

*disappears, grumbling in horror*

7. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    It happens.

Keep writing!!!

8. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    great,I'll be reading.Hope the posts come soon and often.PEACE Ewen

9. Obi_and_Qui

May 18, 2002
    Thanks for all the replies guys! :D Here'#### next post!!

Qui-Gon swung his lightsaber at Obi-Wan's knees while evading an attack from him. Obi-Wan leapt into the air and brought his own 'saber down with a vengence. For a second they were evenly matched. Obi-Wan grinned.

"Gotchya!" he giggled. Qui-Gon gave him a mock-glare.

"Not for long!" he answered, knocking Obi-Wan backwards. As he raised his hands up, he froze. He arched an eyebrow.

"Was that your stomach?" he asked. Obi-Wan laughed nervously.

"Um, I guess I didn't eat enough," he said. Qui-Gon smiled and lowered his arms.

"Well, let's go get something to eat then," he suggested. As he turned and grabbed his towel, he missed the look of absolute horror in Obi-wan's eyes.

"But Master... our match!" Qui-Gon laughed.

"There is no sense in continuing if you're that hungry. We'll finish later." He tossed Obi-Wan a towel. Obi-Wan followed in dismay as his Master left the chamber. Surely he would make him eat.

But he would find some way around this.

Obi-Wan walked into his and Qui-Gon's apartment numbly an hour later. Qui-Gon had stopped downstairs to speak with Master Ni but had told Obi-Wan to go and get ready for his classes.

All of it, he had eaten all of it. Two platefulls. Really he had only eaten it to oblidge his Master, but it had tasted very good.

But now it seemed like a rock sitting in stomach.

Obi-Wan redirected his path from his room to the 'fresher grimly. He knew what to do.

He closed the door behind him, should Qui-Gon come back early, and began rummaging through the medacine cabnet. He quickly found what he was looking for.

He dipped the very tip of his finger into the bacta and carefully put the lid back on and placed it back in the cabnet. He parted his lips just enough to fit his finger through and touched it to the middle of his tongue. It was the most HIDEOUS thing he'd ever tasted but it gave the desired effect.

He had to dive to his knees quickly in front of the toilet. And with that, he emptied his stomach of any amount of food he had eaten. Standing up on shaking legs, Obi-Wan closed the lid and flushed it, wiping a hand across his mouth. He felt depressed he actually had to resort to retching up his breakfast, but relieved at the smae time. He pulled out his toothbrush and paste and carefully cleaned away any proof of what he had just done.

Obi-Wan left the 'fresher in pursuit of only his datapad, but then realized something. He would surely be hungry again later. What if someone forced him to eat as Qui-Gon had done? But he had something that would cure him of his hunger. He dug around under his bed and found the small square and green box and the red plastic object that he had to have also. He had only been able to aquire them by setting up a 'meeting' with a particularly criminal boy. But they were the only things that helped.

He tucked them into his robes securely and grabbed his 'pad and ran on his way to school.

I hope this satisfied you!! I'll write later. :D

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Wow! Good post! ;)

11. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Very nice!
    Isn't 110 pounds a little bit light for a 16-yr old??

12. Obi_and_Qui

May 18, 2002
    Sara_Kenobi: Really? Thanks! 8-}

young_mara: Yeah, he's not real heavy with his little eating 'habit'.

I'll have more later people, I PROMISE!! :D

13. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    I'd love to see more of this Obi_and_Qui, I feel so bad for Obi I need to know what'll happen to him! *worried face*

14. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    110?! I weigh less than that! ;) Looks good so far. I'll be here waiting for another post!

KG :cool:

15. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
  16. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Uh-oh! Obi seems to have a bit of a problem here! :) Nice story so far, looking forward to reading more! :) :) :)

17. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Interesting change from the( put on the feed bag, I have to eat everything cause you never know when your gonna eat on a mission Obi) 7

18. Obi_and_Qui

May 18, 2002
    I'm sorry I haven't written, I've been in a big fight with a friend and I can't, like, TH?INK of anything. I promise to write as soon as I can.

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    That's okay. Post when you feel up to it.

20. JoeyKenobi

JoeyKenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2000
    This is a good story and I would hate to see it bite the dust. I hope you post soon. We need to find out if Obi ever eats again.

JoeyKenobi

21. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    I stopped weighing 110 pounds when I was in seventh grade. Sick boy sick boy. Original idea though. I don't remember anyone doing Obi-wan with an eating disorder before this.

22. HotHoney22

HotHoney22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2001
    Alright now. I don't normally post on these things. But you talked me into it. This is gonna kill me! Do something about it. Post I tell you post! Stop the insanity!

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I don't remember weighing 110, though I'm sure I must have at some point.

My oh my...I'm almost seventeen, and...well I weigh several pounds more than that, and I am short and not fat.

*wipes brow and shakes head*

Crazy....Eating disorders are sad...I had a friend who had one for a long time, and I didn't see her. When she came back, I saw her at a theater. I said hi, but she looked really embarrassed and shy, (I don't blame her), and so I back off after saying it was good to see her. Haven't seen her since...

Anyway, more whenever you can!

24. Obi_and_Qui

May 18, 2002
    [face_shocked]
    [face_shocked]
    [face_shocked]

People are still reading this???!!! Woah, I really do need to post soon! I'll have one in no time!! :D I hope...

Thanks for stickin with it!!!

25. Antigone

Antigone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Wow. Nice portrayal. Anerexia, binge eating, purging...

Can't wait for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.