main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cat Trouble (JA humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Purple_ship_86, Aug 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purple_ship_86

Purple_ship_86 Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2000
    This is my first Fan fiction so I hope you like it.
    ~~**~~**~~**~~***~**~~**~~**
    One day Qui-gon walked into the apartment, which he shared with his padawan. Obi-wan looked up from his study book and noticed something moving under his robe.
    Obi-wan said, "Master, did you bring home another pathic life form home?"
    "Maybe?" Said Qui-gon.
    "Master; Let's see it."
    "It is not an it, it is a they." Qui-gon said as he brought out two kittens.
    One was a pure dark brown cat and the other was a snowshoe (burman with white paws).
    "Them? NOT AGAIN!!!!" Obi-wan yells as he rolls his eyes.
    ~~**~~**~~***~~**~~**
    So what do you think please tell me your comments
    Thanks

2. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    I love the 'Maybe?' said by Qui-Gon. This definatly has potential. More please!

3. darth_flirt

darth_flirt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    Great Start! Keep posting!

4. Anika Skywalker

Anika Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2000
    Kittens? Ooooh... post more!

~Anika Skywalker

5. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Sith kitties!!! Cats can be evil, but I love them anyway!

Gotta use Obi's braid as a kitty toy!

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Good start. POST!

7. Purple_ship_86

Aug 2, 2000
    I promise that I will post before the night is over .

8. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Nice start!

9. Purple_ship_86

Aug 2, 2000
    O.k. here some more of the story.
    ~~**~~**~~***~~**~~**
    Obi-wan then goes into the kitchen for a glass of refreshing water.
    Qui-gon then says, "How could you just not resist this cute, innocent, helpless face?"
    Obi-wan then turns around from the sink spilling some water on the kitten and his Master, Qui-gon.
    "I'm really very sorry. Really!" says Obi-wan as the kitten scratches Qui-gon.
    Qui-gon says as he rolls his eyes, " I bet you are so very sorry."
    ~~**~~**~~***~~**~~**
    Well that is all I can think of right at this moment.
    Thank you I enjoyed reading your comments.

~**~~Purple_ship_86~**~~

10. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    hee hee! Good one Obi!
    UP, and More!

11. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    Post more!

~Anika Skywalker

12. Purple_ship_86

Aug 2, 2000
    Here is some more of the story
    ~~**~~**~~***~~**~~**
    Obi-wan then argued with Qui-gon until midnight and then said, "Master, O.k. you were right I did kind-of, accidentally, did really spill it but, I . . .. DID . . . .IT WITH MEANING, HA, HA, HA, HA. It was so funny.... (Mumbling)."
    Obi-wan mumbled how funny Qui-gon looked like as the kitten scratched him as he went to his sleeping chambers?
    "Obi-wan you are in so much trouble with me!"Qui-gon said as he followed Obi-wan down the hall.
    "Master do we have to talk about this, because I am so very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
    Exstaused from fighting with you for so very, long so can I please just go to bed for once before you give me that horrible lacier that you give me when I get in trouble. You won't will you? " Said Obi-wan as he then fell asleep very, quickly.
    "Young padawan you have learned that you . . .. Oh how should I put this . . .? Well I am a bit rusty on the leagshiere that yoda gave me when I was your age but, anyways . . . .um . . .. Are you listing Obi-wan? " Qui-gon said as he was turned around facing the big clustered wall.
    "Z-Z-Z-Z--Z-ZZ-Z-Z-Z--Z--Z-Z-Z-Z--Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z--Z-Z-Z huh z-Z-z-Z-z-Z huh?" Obi-wan said, as he was fake sleeping.
    "OBI-WAN!" Qui-gon yelled and said "Oh, well I'll let him get away with this last stunt, but next time he WILL NEVER DO ANY THING LIKE THAT AGAIN! ! ! !" Qui-gon said as he went to his bedchambers.
    While shortly after Obi-wan quickly fell fast asleep (and he was not faking that time).
    ~~**~~**~~***~~**~~**
    I hope you like this post that I just made.
    Thank you for reading and making these wonderful comments that I have read.
    Hope you like it.

~*~*~*~*Purple_ship_86*~*~*~*~

13. Purple_ship_86

Aug 2, 2000
    IS ANY-BODY READING MY STORY ??????

14. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    I wonder if Obi-wan is allergic to cats like some people I know. In other words my family. I hope he spills more water on those cats. All cats are evil; they make have asthma attacts.

15. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    Cats are not evil, just independant. I have 5 1/2 of them. (the 1/2 is a stray that only comes around when she is hungry and then she leaves again.)

1 Turkish Angora (long-haired white w/amber eyes)
    1 Lilac Point Snowshoe (blue--trembling--eyes)
    1 gray/white tuxedo cat (yellow eyes)
    1 classic pattern ticked brown tabby (yellow eyes)
    1 mutt cat (short-haired white w/pale aqua eyes)
    1/2 stray cat (long-haired gray/brown tabby, unknown eye color)

16. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Excellent story, Purple_ship_86!

I agree, cats are not evil, they just have their own way. I don't have any cats but I help take care of them at the vet I work at.

17. Purple_ship_86

Aug 2, 2000
    I agree with Jedicandy & Neon star both but I do have two cats also:

1. Burman/snowshoe (she was a stay and we adopted her)
    2.Black shorthaired cat (she was also a stray but, she adopted us).

18. Purple_ship_86

Aug 2, 2000
    Can any-body help me with my story because I can't think of any-thing right now so if any-body has any ideas please feel free to tell.
    Thanks,
    Purple_ship_86

19. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    I have a cat, and I have athsma... It doesn't bother me. And cats are not evil!

Good story!

Hmm... ideas... Well, my cat likes to get on the table and eat any food that's on there. And he sleeps on high surfaces and knocks down almost everything that's on there. Otherwise, he's a good kitty. And don't forget Obi-Wan's braid... a perfect kitty toy.

~Anika Skywalker

20. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    "But, master, I hate peas,"Obi-Wan moaned, moving the little green legumes around his plate with a reluctant fork.

Qui-Gon, who had finished up his dinner long ago and was still waiting for his apprentice to do the same, sighed in exasperation."How do you expect to grow up to be a big strong Jedi if you don't eat your peas?"

"Well, master, if that's the secret to growing big, then it's obvious that Master Yoda never--"

"Padawan!"

The fork in Obi-Wan's hand jerked spasmodically at the sudden interruption, and two peas went flying off to land on the floor. Under his master's stern gaze, Obi-Wan leaned down to retrieve them. He knew that if he did not find them soon, they would get mashed and be that much harder to clean up. He had barely located them, however, when something brown and furry moved into his vision, inspected the peas with a quivering nose, and ate them both. The cat then glanced up at him with shiny, pleading eyes.

Clamping down his mental shields to keep his exuberant shout of *I'm saved!* from reaching Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan pulled himself back up to a sitting position and glanced sneakily at his master, then launched two more peas over the edge of the table. He could see the cat moving happily to intercept them, and hastily flicked a few more in her direction.

He was just about to scrape his fork again when Qui-Gon looked at him suddenly, and he froze, using all his Jedi training to keep his guilt from showing.

"You want to have light saber training this evening, don't you?"Qui-Gon cajoled.

"Yes, master,"Obi-Wan replied dutifully, thinking of all the wonderful things he could do to peas with his light saber.

"Well, get on with it, then."

The cat was still at his leg, waiting patiently, and as soon as his master had glanced away again, Obi-Wan sent a little avalanche of peas off the side of the plate to land at her feet. Stabbing one pea on his fork, Obi-Wan lifted it to his lips, pretended to eat it, then dropped his hand to his side and gave it a little shake. The pea had barely hit the floor when the cat pounced on it.

There were about ten peas left. Obi-Wan moved his fork around them in different patterns, shooting them to the cat one at a time. He'd worked his way down to the last one when Qui-Gon suddenly stood up."Obi-Wan Kenobi, are you throwing those peas on the floor?"

"Master!"was all Obi-Wan could exclaim."I, uh, you can look! There aren't any peas on the floor!"

Qui-Gon came around and looked, his face simply radiating suspicion. But Obi-Wan was right; there was not a single green ball on the floor. The cat, however, gave Qui-Gon her best begging look, and Obi-Wan saw the mistrust fade from his face, to be replaced by sheer fondness as he regarded the animal. Sighing mentally in relief, Obi-Wan slumped back in his chair.

"There's one left on your plate, Padawan,"Qui-Gon observed.

Obi-Wan moved the pea to the back of his mouth as quickly as he could and swallowed it without chewing or even tasting it."All done, master! Saber practise time!"

As they stood up, Obi-Wan congratulated himself on his successful strategy, and then Qui-Gon said,"We will have peas again to-morrow, Padawan, and the cats will stay in the other room."

In memory of our loving Tiger, who ate my brother's peas.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in, by the way. It was easier to write the scene than describe it.

21. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    LOL Jane Jinn that was tooooo funny!

22. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    I bet I've just stepped on your toes with that, so I apologise again. But I have to say, I felt inspired!

Um, how about a scene where Obi-Wan is asleep, and the cat sees his braid dangling over the side of the bed and starts playing with it? Obi-Wan could start screeching and come running out into the living room with a cat hanging from his head.

Or if one of the cats has kittens in the closet on the pile of dirty laundry that Obi-Wan left there to be washed the next day? Obi could be stuck in pyjamas (or less) for weeks! Er, until Qui-Gon takes pity on him and goes to Supplies...

23. Purple_ship_86

Aug 2, 2000
    I really liked what you added on to my story I really enjoyed it and enjoyed reading all of your posts. Well, I'm going to write some now OK.
    ~~**~~**~~***~~**~~**
    Obi-wan then takes a horrible groan and says, "Master do we have to have peas again tomorrow . . .. Again?"
    Qui-gon then starts to feed the two innocent cats and says," Padawan, yes we do or do you want to eat the cats food and they will have peas."
    "O.K. I would rather eat a cat food sandwich than some sticky peas . . . . .Yuck !!!!!" says
    Obi-wan with his hand covering his mouth with a horrible expression.
    "Well , Pad wan you and I know that this will be your last peas night until next month, O.k.?"
    said Qui-gon understandingly
    "O.k., I'm now going to go to sleep because I'm very tired." said Obi-wan as he rubbed his eyes.
    The next mourning at 5:00 AM one of the cats strolled very quietly into Obi's room and saw Obi's braid dangling there as the fan blew it.
    Then the cat started to play with his braid and then Obi-wan woke up and went screaming into
    Qui-gon's room saying,"Qui-gon !!!!!"
    "What . . . . OH Well lets get that cat off of you before she pulls off your braid."
    ~~**~~**~~***~~**~~**
    Well, I hope you liked this post that I just posted. Keep posting

~~**~~**Purple_ship_86~~**~~**

24. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Very funny! Excellent post!

25. Datree

Datree Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2000
    That was Great! Love the cat playing wth Obi's braid!
    MORE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.