main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel High [humor] Updated 2/21 ~ Galactic food fight!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tahiri, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Amidala22 and I have teamed up to write a humor fic. It?s a Star Wars-meets-high-school experience type thing...starring pretty much the whole cast of Star Wars!

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Let the insanity begin!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

R E B E L

H I G H

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PROLOGUE

An airbus pulled up to the front side of the large complex, and the people aboard ambled off, half indecisive, the rest, excited. A notable few seemed bored, especially one boy with brown hair.

This boy in particular was named Han Solo -- age fifteen, dark hair, brown eyes, smuggler extraordinaire. He unceremoniously grabbed his duffel bag and dropped it on the floor once off of the bus. He had a backpack slung over his shoulder, and put his hands on his hips as he took in his new surroundings.

The complex -- the school, really -- was brand new. You could tell by the way that there were no vulgar expressions painted on its pearly marble walls. From what Han could see, it was very big. Shaped triangularly, there were three high, pointed towers reaching the Alderaanean skies from each vertex, and the biggest tower, rising from the center.

All in all, it was a pretty spiffy looking place, Han decided. He took a short moment to marvel at it, then another moment to wonder how he had ended up in such a decidedly agreeable place. He shrugged to himself. After receiving the invitation to the school, how could he have resisted? Free food, a place to say, an education -- that might help him in the smuggling business. And, of course, the school was funded for by quite a resourceful organization -- the Alliance, was it? -- so it had money backing it. Maybe there would be some interesting things he could pick out to sell later. The Aldera Bazaar was only a block away, after all.

He approached the gates and found his eyes skimming over the ebony metals that intricately weaved together to make a solid and firm way to keep people out -- and in. Note to self: Find a way out of the school.

A single sound interrupted Han's scrutiny -- a soft giggle, mingling with a deeper voice in laughter.

Han groaned out loud. Turning, he found himself facing the Skywalker twins, both of whom had been approaching him from behind.

"Hello, Han," Luke Skywalker said, giving a slight wave of the hand in greeting. Luke was a slight boy of the same age, a bit shorter than himself, with pale blue eyes framed by sandy blond hair and an optimistic smile.

Han eyed the other boys' hand. "Don't wave," he muttered. "Whatever you do, don't wave."

Luke seemed puzzled, until he glanced at the girl standing beside him. Catching the smirk playing on her delicate features, he put two and two together.

With a roll of his eyes, Luke replied, "Force, I hope you both won't act like you did back in pre-school."

Han suppressed a shudder, and instead shot a sarcastic, trademark lopsided smile. "Don't remind me," he said, easily ignoring the girl. "In fact, pretend it never happened. I was hoping I'd never have to, but seeing Sweetheart again is just too much. I forgot exactly how much I missed her." He promptly turned around and stomped away, his duffel bag gripped tightly in his fist.

Luke watched his friend walk away with a sigh. Hopefully, just maybe, this school year would go differently.

"Hey, Skywalker!"

Luke turned to see another childhood friend, Wedge Antilles motioning to him. "Hey!"

The girl watched as her twin brother's eyes lit up as he joined the other boys his age, all talking about the new holoflick, Rogue Squadron: The Second Strike, sequel to the acclaimed Rogue Squadron: X-Wing, coming out in another two months. She rolled her eyes. They were absolutely obsessed.

Leia Skywalker was, simply put, the opposite of her twin brother, Luke. Her long, dark brown hair was pulled back into a bundle of braids at the nape of her neck, wisps of loose hair curtaining her soft brown eyes. She was the sam

2. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    Oh man! This looks awesome!

Too bad you already set Palp's age though, I would've laughed to see HIM go through puberty!!!!

Looks great~!

3. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Tee hee. Little does everyone know -- Sid's a very late bloomer. :D Thanks for the feedback!

4. JediDovgani

JediDovgani Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    YAY TAHIRI!! That was GREAT! WHERE'S MORE!!! I can't wait to see where the story goes from here!

^UP^

5. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    LOL! This looks awesome so far!!! Palpster is a late bloomer, you say? ::AQ's grin turns absolutely evil::

This could bear watching! Keep up the good work!

AQ

6. Rainbow_Moon_Angel

Rainbow_Moon_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    LOL, this is great! Will we see other JA characters as well?

7. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    This is absolutely hilarious! So Leia's trying to hit on Obi, huh? And I loved how Mace swears, it's great, it gets more and more interesting by the minute - I half-expected someone else to knock Adi out and start driving the bus - wouldn't that be so funny? [face_laugh] Please post more soon!

8. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Oh, GAWD, this is a scream! :D Hey, don't forget about Padme or Darth Maul! Mace stole the show. Like to see the eveel tendencies of these headmistresses! ;)

9. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    Yay, u finially startted it! This is erally funny. I cant wait 4 more!

10. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Rainbow_Moon_Angel -- Pretty much all of the main JA characters...Obi, Siri, Reeft, Bant, Garen, Qui, Mace, Tahl...

Sebulba -- Hehe, Padme and Maul are in there... very funny things that are going to go on between the Solo/Skywalkers and the Sith in Rebel High...
    [/foreshadowing] ;)

Amidala22's writing chapter 1 (this is a co-written fic in the way that we both do all the developing together, and we write every other chapter by ourselves) so it'll be up next week or so.

11. Doughreyme

Doughreyme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    This is really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Oh, and please be nice to Kyp. Poor guy. ^^

12. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Kyp...well, he has it rough for a while, let's just put it that way... 8-} Thanks for the feedback!

13. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    oooo i cant wait!!

~Luv Hann

14. JediDovgani

JediDovgani Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    *evil laughter* Oh ho ho ho.. Kyp.. don't get me started on Kyp.. *mua hahaha!* I can't wait for more! Hee hee! This stuff is just too great!

15. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    UPPERS!!

~Luv Hann

16. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Okay, I have finished chapter 1 and after I actually type it up, i'll post it for you. It'll be monday/tuesday, unless by some mircale i'll get it posted today(of course Tahiri would kill me cause she didn't get to read it first). Most likely tommorrow and thanx for the replies!!!

17. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    ur welcome

~Luv Hann

18. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    UPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Luv Hann

19. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    WOW! I love this story- it's so awesome, funny and creative! I had been anticipating this for a long time, ever since the trailer was posted. I can't wait to read chapter one, and I really hope it's up soon! :D

*StarDust*

20. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Post should be coming from Ami very soon now...

21. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Really sorry everyone;school usually doesn't affect my writing time buit now school, projects, and finals official suck for me. Here you go, hope you like.

~*~*~*~*~REBEL HIGH~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1

As the first bell to the first class of the first day at Rebel High rang, students of all four grades jumbled into the large stadium-seating room of Alderaan?s Rebel High philosophy classroom.

?This is a bunch of mumbo-jumbo and hocus-pocus! Why do we have to take this class?? Han Solo grumbled, brushing his brown hair back.

?Because we?re Jedi in a Jedi school, and need to learn about the Force?? Luke supplied helpfully. Leia slyly added,

?That?s what you learn in a Jedi High School, Han. Why? Are you intimidated by us??

?Here we go again,? Luke murmured into his desk as they sat down. As Leia and Han continue to argue over his head, Luke slumped forward in defeat. Anakin and Padme came up in front of them, and Luke, surprised, raised his eyes to look at them.

?Wow, you look like me!? Luke whispered, staring at Anakin Skywalker.

?Man, the resemblance is uncanny-and between Leia and?? Han trailed off.

?My name is Padme. It is like looking in a mirror, and you?re both strong in the Force!? Padme exclaimed.

?It?s cool. I?m Leia by the way,? Leia said with a calm smile. Anakin ran through his golden silk hair and stared between Luke?s crystal blue eyes-creepily like his own-and Leia?s honey brown hair and eyes like Padme?s.

?It?s like I?m connected to you or related,? Padme told Leia.

?If you?re related to me then you?re related to him,? Leia returned, pointing at her twin.

?But I?m dating Padme and I look like Leia?s brother,? Anakin put in.

?My name is Luke, thank you,? Luke interjected, slightly annoyed.

?This is weird,? Han murmured.

?It?s like we?re related, yet not,? Leia said thoughtfully.

?What?? Luke asked confused.

?Luke looks like Ani, but both of you are short?? Padme started.

?Thanks a lot,? Leia and Luke chorus.

?Sorry, but you?re my height. Very interesting. Luke, you even have facial features similar to mine,? Padme finished calmly in realization.

?It?s like we?re your parents,? Anakin suddenly cried out in shock.

DUN, DUNN, DUN!

Everyone looks up at the unexpected sound.

?Okay?as I was saying, Luke and Leia look like us and there are a couple of freshmen who look like us. Three Solos, I think,? Padme continued, still looking around for the music they just heard.

?But my name?s Solo,? Han protested.

?So we?re all connected, so what?? Leia asked. Luke shrugged and replied,

?Well, those three Solos over there are coming to say hi.?

Anakin Solo, Jaina and Jacen Solo, and their friend Tairi came walking up to them. Tahiri whispered to Anakin,

?Hey, you look like the blond ones, and Jaina and Jacen look like the other two younger ones. You all look like the that girl, too.?

?I know. Let?s talk to them, okay? Hi! My name?s Anakin Solo.?

?My name?s Anakin Skywalker,? the very tall blond and blue-eyed junior replied calmly.

?And our names are Leia and Luke Skywalker!? Leia cried pointing to Luke and herself.

?We all look like each other. It?s as if we are all related-as if Anakin and I are Leia and Luke?s parents, and Han and Leia yours!? Padme concluded with abrupt assurance.

*DUNN, DUN, DUUNN! *

?What the sith is up with the crazy music?? Han growled in annoyance.

?You act as if someone is purposely doing the crazy music for us!? Luke said with a raised eyebrow.
    ?
    Some has to be doing it,? Han returned.

?Yeah, I?m sure someone is doing it just to spite you, Han Solo!? Leia replied sarcastically. The group laughed softly, while Han glared daggers at Leia. Luke hid a smile and asked,

?So we?re related??

?Maybe, who knows?? Jaina questioned back.

?Will we ever know?? someone asked.

?What?s with all the questions?? Han cried.

A soft voice startled them with a small laugh and whispered,

?I believe t

22. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    LOL!!!!!! [face_laugh] *speechless from laughing too hard*

23. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    That was REALLY cool. I LOVE this story!!!

~Luv Hann

24. Doughreyme

Doughreyme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Gosh no. Not...Mara Jade... Please pair Luke up with someone like: Tahiri, or Tenel Ka, or...anyone else...Just to make the story a little more interesting, or with a twist.

25. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    THis is a cool story, but...where's Yoda? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.