main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars LIVE!!!! A really exciting fun RR! Come and see!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    A Round-Robin, where we write out the daily lives of our favourite Star Wars characters, covering their actions 24/7! Pick some characters, maybe even introduce your own original ones, and we can put them together in a big house or apartment block and get them to live and interact together.

This was anakin_skywalker_sct's idea, but he is busy, so he has allowed us to start this. The planning thread/discussion area is here Star Wars LIVE! .

Let's have lots of fun, Kay? I'll put a first post up in a min. Feel free to have at it!

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Xanatos opened his saphire blue eyes and glanced around the room. He then got slowly out of bed, and streched, his movements resembling a cats.

He pulled his black hair from his eyes and glared over at his room mate, Luke Skywalker. He then grinned wickedly as he grabbed his pillow and force tossed it at the sleeping Jedi,

Luke grunted and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Rise and shine, sunshine!" Xanatos exclaimed.

"Shut up, Xani," Luke groaned.

"Too much meditation lately, Jedi boy?" Xanatos mocked.

"No, just an annoying roomate who loses his keys after spending half the night with his girlfriend and tormenting Obi-wan," Luke grumbled.

"Whatever, you know you love me," Xanatos said, and grinned as he got up.

3. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Kyp Durron poked his head in the door. "Up and at'm. Last one to the kitchen eats the leftovers." He turns and charges out.

Clarrisa Maganna poked her head out the door of her room. "Kyp! If you eat my share again, I swear I'm going to run you through!"

"Oooh. I'm scared." The answer came back.

Clara slammed the door. "You'd better be."

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Kay, guys, how abouts we say that there's no time period in this, kind of like limbo, which mean Anakin could be any age and yet Obi could be young and Qui still alive....that would explain Luke talking to Xanatos, which I found funny.
    Obi-Wan groaned as a hand snuck under his pillow and grabbed his braid, yanking his head out of bed.

"Ow..." The-20-year-old said sleepily, forcing his eyes open to look at his master.

"I'm up." He muttered.

"SURE YOU ARE!" Came a cry from the adjoining room.

"Shut up, Ani, you didn't have to deal with Xanatos last night." Obi-Wan threw back, purposely using the 19-year-old Anakin's nickname from childhood.

Anakin started to yell something back, but Qui-Gon silenced him. "Come on you two, we have to hurry. Kyp's threateninbg to eat all the food again."

Obi-Wan groaned, but was out of bed and dressed in a record three seconds. "Just keep Xan away from me." He murmered, and the three started for the kitchen.
    This is going to be fun once all the char's are introduced!

5. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    After Luke and Xanatos dressed, they headed down toward the kitchens, knowing full well that Kyp would probably already be there. If they were lucky, he hadn't eaten everything yet.

"I swear, if that little creature ate part of my meal this time, I am so going to show him how the dark side really is," Xanatos grumbled.

"And I'll be cheering you on," Luke said, knowing full well the effects of a half empty stomach can do to anyone, expecially his tempermental roomate.

"Oh, Xani!" a loud, high call came and a young woman quickly rushed into Xanatos's arms.

"Hey, baby," Xanatos cooed, his bad mood instantly melting away.

"Hey, Mal," Luke greeted, and rolled his eyes at their affections toward each other.

"Hey, Lukie," Malaika Fayina said lightly as she pulled away from Xanatos, and resorted to holding onto his hand,"So, heading down to the kitchens?"

"Yes, and we had better get there," Luke pressed.

"We've got time, Jedi boy," Xanatos said airly and started walking down the hall, his girlfriend hanging off his arm.

Luke shook his head and followed after them.

6. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    Here I go...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jaina opened the door to her room and walked out, being an early riser helped. Her hair was back in a braid and she wore her flight suit. Her lightsaber cliped at her waist as usual.

With her hips swaying as if a dare for all the males there she walks to the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Short but I hope it's going to cause a stir...

~Neobi

7. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Clara came in behind her. "Jaina, you really need to stop doing that. As they say, the way to a guys heart his through his stomach. See."

She gestured to the males, squbbling over the food. She spotted Kyp reaching for the last of her favorite breakfast treat, and force slammed him across the room.

"I warned you, hotshot." She picked up the berry flavoured poptart and shoved it in her mouth.

Kyp picked himself up. "Stang, Clis. Do you have to do this every morning?"

"Living with you... yes." She glanced over at Xanatos. "Heard you come home last night. Next time, if you must scream and shout for Luke to open the door, don't do it outside of mine!"

"Well who's cranky this morning?" Kyp teased, coming up behind her and teasingly kissing her on the check.

She clipped him over the ear. "Grow up, Durron."

8. Kathryn

Kathryn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    OK, so this is my first post here. Hope it's all right. Feel free to tell me if it's really bad.

Jaina rolled her eyes. Clara was right. About almost everything. Now Xanatos was
    looking at her in a way that made his girlfriend Mal distinctly displeased. Not that Jaina blamed it on the way she walked. She glared at Xanatos, then went to forage for whatever food might be left still.

9. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Xanatos laughed softly as he turned back to his food. He loved doing that to people. Check one more off the list, now, just a few more people to annoy, and his qouta for the day would be filled!

He looked over at his girl, and noted her displeased look.

"Hey, baby, you know I only have eyes for you," Xanatos purred, and pecked her on the lips.

She smiled slightly, "I know, but I wish you would quit that."

"I shall, for you," he chuckled, and kissed her again.

"Mind getting a room? There are people eating here, you know," Luke grumbled.

"You know, Skywalker, you need something. A girl prehaps," Xanatos said as he pulled away from her to grin wolfishly at Luke.

"I don't need your help getting a girl," Luke said.

"You wouldn't if you weren't so shy. Come on, Jedi boy, what's your type?" Xanatos pressed.

"No, I saw what you tried to set Obi-wan up with, so no way in Sith," Luke snapped.

"Come on, it was a joke. Now come on, brunette, blond, red head?" Xanatos asked.

Luke frowned at him, "Fine, blond, maybe red."

"Well, that leaves your sister out of the picture," Xanatos said, and laughed at the look upon Luke's face.

"You're just going to keep bringing that up, aren't you?" Luke growled.

"Of course!" Xanatos exclaimed then returned to his eating.

10. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Obi-Wan yawned sleepily as he left his room.
    His hair was tousled and his tunic was wrinkled.

"'morning everyone." He said sleepily as he slumped down into one of the kitchen chairs.

Suddenly he heard a snicker come from Xanatos, who was still being smothered in light kisses from Mal.

"What's with you :[face_tired]: loverboy?" was all he could think to say in his slightly delirious state.

"Oh nothing." Xanatos said with another snicker. By now the rest of the room was looking at him curiously as well.

"I was just wondering Obi.....what's you little friend's name?" Xanatos asked before bursting into hysterics.

Obi-Wan was confused for a moment. Then he looked down to see he still had his ragged looking stuffed ewok nestled under his arm.

//Blast! Why can't I ever remember to leave snuggles in bed?!" he thought to himself.

All he could do was sigh as the rest of the room burst into laughter. He noticed that Qui-Gon, who had just entered the kitchen behind him, was wearign an amused grin.

//This is going to be a long day!// Obi-Wan thought to himself.

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey, snowbee, that was hilarious! Ok, I'm going to take him for a sec! Give me a minute and you can have at him...
    Obi-Wan groaned and started to leave to put Snuggles back, when Ani's hand shot out and yanked the Ewok from his hand.

"Hey!" He yelled, his voice rough from sleep.

Anakin laughed hard, and danced out of the way as Obi-Wan went to hit him.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't give that back!" Obi-Wan said angrily.

Anakin ran out of the way as Obi-Wan leaped. Obi-Wan hit the floor with and "oofch."

Xanatos snickered. "Hey, Anakin, toss him here." He called.

Anakin tossed the ewok to Xan. "Catch!"

Xanatos did, and Obi-Wan shot up from the floor.

"Alright, haha, you made your point, now can I have Snuggles back before I lose my share of the food to Kyp?" He asked.

"SNUGGLES?" Anakin cried.

Obi-Wan moaned piteously.

Xanatos tossed the ewok over Obi-Wan's head as he laughed. He and Ani began a game of keep away while Obi-Wan looked ready to scream.

Suddenly, a hand shot out and caught Snuggles.

Cadora pulled the ewok back and smiled as both tormentors groaned.

"Here, Obi." Cadora said, pressing a tray into Obi's hands. "Eat. I'll put him back."

Obi-Wan smiled gratefully at his girlfriend.

In a few minutes, she returned and snuggled against Obi's arm as he ate.
    Hey, snowbee, I beat you to it! ;) *waits for inevitable*

12. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Clara caught on to what everyone was saying about guys matched up with girls. "Wait a minute You don't actually think...? Kyp...?"

Kyp grinned, slipping some food out from under Xanatos's nose will he was distracted. "You know Clarrisa, you and I? We could do big things." He took a bite. "And probably break the springs on my bed."

Clara threw a muffin at him. He threw it back. She picked up a bowl of porrige, tipping it over his head. They grinned at each other.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!"

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Obi-Wan grinned and immediately poured his food over Anakin's head. He watched as Cadora did the same to Xanatos.

They looked at each other and laughed before dashing for cover.
    Up.

14. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Xanatos growled darkly and set about going after Cadora and Obi-wan when he heard laughing behind him. He turned, and if the look on his face could kill, Luke would have been torched. But this only made the young Jedi laugh all the harder.

"Why you little," Xanatos growled, and then grinned wickedly as he picked up his untouched bowl of oatmeal.

"Eat mush!" he yelled, and tossed it at the other.

Then laughing, he ducked under the table with Mal.

15. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Clara and Kyp dived for all the runny things on the table, lobing them at anyone within range. Kyp slipped on something on the floor, collecting Clara on the way down.

They fell to the floor, laughing, and too tangled to get up.

16. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  17. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  18. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Clara pulled herself, dusting herself off. "I don't know about you, but I think I had better head to school."

She headed for the door, only to find that she couldn't open it. Peering out the window, she saw why. Oh god, no. NOOooooo..

Walking back into the main room, she stopped in front of the others. They looked up at her.

"What?" Luke asked.

Clara drew in a deep, uneasy breath. "I don't know how to say this, but we're snowed in."

19. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
  20. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    I agree......uppers!

21. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Don't up, SOMEBODY WRITE!!!

22. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    This reminds me of The Skywalkers/solos by darth Fruitcake.
    Why don't you stick our characters from Padawans on a Camping trip, Jacinta?

23. SilentJediWriter

SilentJediWriter Jedi Master star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    Is this dead? Come on!!! I would post, but all my characters are still unknown to anyone you (that's because I've never posted my LONG stories here), so I can't post!!! Can someone PLEASE post something??? Thanks!!

24. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    I would, but I was the last person to post.

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I will in the morning. You have my word. I would now, but I cannot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.