main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whatever Tomorrow Brings (Post TPM, JA time)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_Z, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    Summary: When a successful mission goes wrong after Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon return to the Temple can they stop a Jedi gone bad before he hurts someone and when the mission turns familiar can the team defeat the familiarity to save a life?

Rite, I don't own anyone the few I have made up are all figments of my crazy warped imagination... be afraid... well sorta.

All feed back welcome...=) <~~I kno I'm primative, but I think it's kute.

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    intresting...

When's the first post?

3. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Rite sry...comp shut down!!

~Events sometimes unfold beyond our control, but we always choose how to respond. Except both fortune and failure with equally good grace~

Whatever Tomorrow Brings

Temporary Council Members

He closed his eyes, although he had no need to, and drew the Force to him. He felt it pulse through his body. To guide. Obi-Wan Kenobi held out his lightsaber waiting for his opponents next move. All senses alert, he anticipated the burning blade of the red saber and ducked unknowingly.

Obi-Wan had been asked to practice dueling with some of the senior students at the temple. His opponent, Vix Shing, was one of the best in his class and Obi-Wan could see why. They had taken arms against each other for about twenty minutes now, neither yielded. Obi-Wan was impressed, he was much taller and more built than Vix was, but Vix?s strength matched his own.

Obi-Wan did not let his thoughts distract him. Vix made an attempt to catch him off guard and even though he could not see Vix through the opaque blind fold covering his eyes, Obi-Wan whirled around and instinctively brought his lightsaber down onto Vix?s. The pillars of energy crackled and hissed as they connected.

?Enough.? Called out the gravelly voice of Yoda.

Obi-Wan took off his blindfold looking around a bit confused. There had been no real reason to end the fight. Neither of them had given up and neither had been disarmed by the other. But after bowing to Yoda Obi-Wan understood why the fight had been stopped. His Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, was standing next to Yoda. With a swift movement of his hand, Qui-Gon motioned for Obi-Wan to come forward.

Before doing so Obi-Wan bowed to Vix, but he did not respond. Instead Vix was glaring at Yoda with his dull green eyes. He threw his blindfold to the floor with a snap and ran his fingers through his jet-black hair in frustration.

?But no one won!? He protested, his sweat-drenched face was red with anger. He obviously had not seen Qui-Gon before because when he watched Obi-Wan walk forward his face went a few shades paler.

?Patience Vix.? Yoda replied calmly. ?Continue you will. Need Obi-Wan, the council does.?

Obi-Wan glanced at Qui-Gon who nodded. Giving one more nod to Vix, who was still scowling, he followed his master out to the hall. The two walked to the turbolift and towards the Council Room. This was where the top Jedi Masters in the galaxy went to discuss important missions and various problems with the Republic.

Obi-Wan hoped that they would be going out on another mission. It had been a few months since they had returned from their last mission. He glanced up that his Master who was walking two steps in front of him. His brown hair streaked with silver slivers lightly flew outwards as did his long dark brown robe, with each receding step as air swept past.

He just hoped Qui-Gon would be able to focus on this mission, if that was the reason they were summoned. He could not think of any other reason. Of course the Council always did have its ways of catching someone off guard with something.

His Master?s heart had not been in his work lately. His love, Tahl, had been murdered and Qui-Gon just could not seem to accept the fact that she was gone. While looking for her assassin he wavered off and onto the Dark Side, almost killing a person for revenge.

Obi-Wan very well knew the grief his Master felt. The entire time while on New Apsolon was the hardest time he had ever experienced. He was left behind, his Master ignoring him enveloped in his sorrow. He couldn?t seem to break out of the darkness he put himself in. For months he isolated himself, blocked the world out. Wouldn?t talk to anyone, or listen to anyone.

Even his Padawan.

As they approached the grand doors to the Council room, Obi-Wan suddenly realized something.

?Master, if the Council is in session why is Yoda in with the senior students??

?Because the Council is not in session now. Only a small number of members will be there.

4. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    [face_shocked]

What's going on??!!

More!!

5. wanna_pierogi

wanna_pierogi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!! YOU POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! LOL! Just in case you couldn't tell. :D
    I told you I would use this name. PIEROGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D [face_laugh]
    By the way I Love your icon.
    So how long are you going to make us wait this time? DON'T BE EVIL!!!! :[face_sigh]: What am I saying? I should know better...

6. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    WHAT??!!!!

Y...you...you...you...you're...YOU'RE HERE!!!! HERE!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

This is great!!!!

Now I can annoy you with my posts. [face_devil]

You're doing them all here right?

And you're going to post every day right? RIGHT??!!

7. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Yay three reveiws to my first chap.. not too bad huh?

Arwen_Jade: Sry about that post thing... my comp decided to be a dork and freeze! Sigh...you just can't find good technology these days. What's going on you ask? You'll see soon enough...

Sabercrazy:Hmmm lets see.. to be evil now or save it all for later?? so many tuff decisions to make... wait maybe I shoud keep my life in mind huh?? You would kill me if I didn't post everyday wouldn't ya? Let me say this... I will try to post everynight. But keep in mind that does not mean I'm gunna reframe from my evil old self. [face_devil] And yes I am gunna do all my stories here. And should I be scared when you say annoy you with my posts?? cause if so I should plan to start running now huh...

Wanna_pierogi Dude!! lol you found me.. but not fast enough.. HA! Ok let me get this strait you are asking me of all people not to be evil?? Good one! But think again. Well you probaby already did...
    I want a pierogi!

8. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Explanations: Part 1

It had been four days out of the six it would take to reach Zefron since they left the Temple. Qui-Gon sat in the back meditating on his sleep cot where he had spent most of his time for the journey so far. He still had not told Obi-Wan about the mission.

He knew his Padawan was getting anxious. He could feel it. Qui-Gon hoped Obi-Wan did not think he was trying to avoid him, but there was so much to explain. Remembering it all was the easy part, telling it would be the more difficult thing to do.

What happened then was almost a disgrace to the Jedi. All though ?almost? was the keyword.

Qui-Gon sighed as he opened his eyes. He did not know of he could relive it again. It was not half as bad as most of the things that had happened to his Padawan and himself in recent or past times, but it was almost strange telling people about what happened.

The plan was so simple, so easy to predict, so easy to stop? but the plan was successful at that.

How will Obi-Wan react? The Master had to ask himself many times.

No one had ever told Obi-Wan about the incident and he was sure his Padawan was too young when it happened to remember it all.

Qui-Gon knew they would have to re-fuel in order to get the rest of the way to Zefron and they would have to do so soon. Now would be when he told Obi-Wan. A little later than he should have yes? but at least he was telling.

He went into where Obi-Wan was sitting in the pilot?s seat, legs flopped over an armrest and his back leaning up against the opposite, watching the vast space in front of him. He turned around as Qui-Gon entered. Anxiety filled his eyes.

?We will have to be re-fueling soon.? Qui-Gon said. He watched the hope on Obi-Wan?s face diminish. ?Plus, I think I have held the details back to long.? He added with a small smile.

?Or was it because you noticed I have not been doing anything but sitting here and wondering.? Obi-Wan replied; a hint of annoyance rang in his tone.

The Padawan took the ship out of hyberspace and set the coordinates for a near by planet for them to re-fuel on. Then, turned back to his Master and folded his arms.

Qui-Gon raised an eyebrow at Obi-Wan?s response, but he believed his Padawan had a right to be a little bit agitated with him.

Obi-Wan saw the hesitation on Qui-Gon face. ?Master, what happened back then to make it so hard to tell??

?So many things Padawan.? He let out a sigh before beginning the story. ?Everything started around the time when you and another girl, Zae-Non Sen, were brought to the Temple about sixteen years ago. A short while after you two were brought there threats started to come to the Council. Threats to kill some of the students if we failed to give up our youngest students to a bounty hunter and her accomplices. At the time that would have been you, Zae-Non, and a couple others and of course we were not going to just give you up.?

?Wait.? Obi-Wan said slowly a thoughtful look passed over his face. ?Master Gallia said something about Ona? Is that the??

?Surprisingly enough Padawan that is a different Ona. The bounty hunter who goes by the name Ona Glandy was sending the threats. Ona means catch in another language, her own native language I believe. Her name means, ?catch us? in total. Which would mean she was working with more than one person.?

Qui-Gon stared out at the space in front of the ship. ?She somehow got into the Temple and tried to kidnap you and Zae-Non. We attempted to block her route to an exit. It was Tahl, Xanatos, since he had just become my Padawan then, and myself. Tahl retreated to get help since I had gotten you away from Ona, but she had shot me in the leg and couldn?t do anything. You being the jumpy little kid you were ran after Tahl.?

?You rescued me?? Obi-Wan said shocked, a bit of color draining from his face. Then his face screwed up a little bit. ?I wasn?t that jumpy was I??

?At the time you were? very jumpy.? The Master said a smile tugging at his face. ?And yes I did get you away f

9. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    YEA!!!!

POSTIES EVERY DAY!!!!!

::contented sigh::

I've been meaning to reread this anyway...

Hey, I know better then to think that you'd stop being THAT evil. Were would get your fun? [face_mischief]

Ummmm....yea. Run. [face_devil] :D

10. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    Hey!! Someone beat to the first post AGAIN!!! ::frowns:: Oh well. Maby next time.
    DUDE! :[face_sigh]: Yea yea...I know...a bit TOO well... :p
    I WANT A PIEROGI!!!!

11. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    ::sticks tounge out at wanna_pierogi::

You'll just have to be faster!

:p

12. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    ::scowls at sabercrazy::

You assume to much.

13. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    ::jumps between sabercrazy and wanna_peirogi::

Alrite you too no killing each other! Only friendly banter is allowed here...;)

Although I must admit this is kinda amusing...

Ok just saying I'm gunna be late posting tomorrow...I'm starting work... Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!! (Huh does that sound familiar to anyone??)

Sigh... rity then byes for now.. or I may get bored and come back for the heck of it..lol.

14. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    ::smirks at wanna_pierogi::

We will see.

SIRI:
    ::innocent smile::

Who?? Us?? Kill?? Never.

[face_devil]

COME BACK!!

15. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    ::Quirks eyebrow::

no you two...kill? how could I think such a thing...

::slowly backs up a few steps::

...? ok im bored and i came back...actally I finished making dinner for mom n dad... meh that was boring!!!

16. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    come on SIRI...don't you trust us?? [face_devil]

17. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Suuurree I do... ;)

Maybe the day I stop being a lil evil Siri...

I think the question should be: Do you trust me?? [face_mischief]

18. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    Eh...so we've all got some trust issues... [face_devil]

YEA!! YOU'RE BACK!!

YOU?? Not be evil???

LOL!!

Good one!

19. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Trust issues no...

Evil issues I believe is the correct terms...

And yes I'm back...wow I feel luved someone is actually happy I'm back!

:)

20. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    Evil issues...yea that's is. :D

:[face_sigh]:

Of course you're loved!! DUH!!

Honestly...

::indignent sniff::

21. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    sigh...

Sure by umm two of you are there??

lol, it's too quiet here!! Someone say something interesting.

Amuse me, it won't be hard...I'm about to go mental...wait already happened huh? ;)

22. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    LOL!
    Being insane is a good thing!!

OK if you're so desperite for a conversation...explain that whole pierogi thing. I'm obviously missing something...

Will I regret this question...?

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    WOW..Obi was almost kidnapped...two Jedi being left on a planet

SO MUCH EXCITMENT!!!

MORE!!!

24. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Sooooo u wanna kno about our pierogi thing...

I seriously hope I dont scare you:

Ok soo it starts about.. no in basic terms..

there is this name that is Ow_me_one_pierogi.. hmm what does that sound like to you?? Obi-Wan Kenobi?? nooo ya think?

n e wayz soo randomly I shout out in church I want pierogi! and well I gather you can take it from there....

25. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    lol.
    yup.
    Very useful for sudden randemness.
    :D
    I WANT A PIEROGI!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.