main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda Has a Bad Day [humour]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by the_jedi_princess, Jun 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Setting- JA/AU

Spoilers-None

Summery- Even Yoda has days when everything goes wrong.

2. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Here we go...[/color]

-----------------------------------------------

The sun streamed through the crack in his curtains, playing across his face. It was this that woke the Jedi Master Yoda up. He frowned, sniffing, as he smelt burnt out wiring and hot plastic. He looked toward his alarm clock, and found the source of the smell.

Power surge, must have been, he thought to himself, then a thought crossed his mind.

He leapt out of bed and hurried across to his holovid player. The holovid inside was now a melted mess. Yoda frowned, picking it up and turning it over in his hands.

Unfortunate this is. My favourite it was.

As he got dressed, Yoda wondered if it would be possible to replace the vid. He had obtained it from a nearby Cantina, and had used a mind trick to persuade the owners to allow him to have it. It had been worth it, and he had enjoyed watching it.

The vid had been recorded via the Cantina?s security system on the night he and Master Mace Windu had gone out to celebrate Yoda?s birthday. Yoda had challenged Mace to a drinking game, and, when Mace wasn?t looking, Yoda had tipped his drink into a nearby pot plant. Mace had gotten extraordinarily drunk, and had performed some very interesting tabletop dancing.

Yoda was going to miss that holovid.

He opened the curtains, and was surprised to find that the sun had risen above the tops of the buildings of Coruscant. Slept in, I have. Bad, this is.

He opened his wardrobe and groaned. The laundry hadn?t come back, which meant all he had left were his florescent pink shirt, orange pants, and his old, tattered robe. Pulling them out, he hurriedly got dressed.

He was almost finished when he heard the sounds of running footsteps outside his door. He hurried to it and threw it open.

?Stop, you will!?

The three skidded to a halt, and Yoda?s ears pricked as he recognised the three teenagers; Carl Maganna, Hannah Langanna, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

?Hello, Master Yoda!? Obi-Wan said, grinning. ?Nice shirt!?

Yoda scowled. ?Forget you said that, I will. Now, rung along you must. Looking for you, I?m sure your Masters are.?

?They?re meeting the council,? Hannah replied. ?And they?re all wondering where you are.?

Yoda waved them off, and watched as they turned and moved off, laughing hard. Carl hung back.

?Master Yoda, you?ve...? he pointed to Yoda?s legs, trying to cover his smile as he followed the others.

Looking down, Yoda realized he had forgotten his pants.

-------------------------------------------------

3. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    This is great!

~Luv Hann

4. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Heh heh :D :)

5. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    LOL this is good. Poor Yoda :D

6. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    This is good. :)

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    hehehe keep going

8. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Heh heh. I love Yoda humour. Please, continue with his bad day!!

9. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    LOL! This is awesome! Was that a one-post or is there more? *hint, hint* :-D
    God bless!
    <3-Moose

10. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    I love Yoda stories. Please continue!

11. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Its a several post story.[/color]

Stepping into the council chambers, all turned to look at him. In the centre of the room, the stood the Twi?lek Master Recha, and two human males; Master Marcos Rhynestone, and the older Master Qui-Gon Jinn. The three covered their smiles and looked away.

Qui-Gon just had to say something. ?You should have informed me that the dress code had changed, Master Yoda. I could have worn this nice cream shirt with purple polka dots-?

?If value your life you do, Master Jinn, finish that sentence you will not.?

Mace looked toward him, hand over his mouth like he did when he was thinking, only Yoda knew he was actually hiding his own smile. That holovid I wish I still had, Yoda thought to himself. Perhaps then, laugh he would not.

?We were just discussing the last mission the three undertook,? Mace told Yoda as he sat in his seat. ?It was a success.?

?Good, good.? Yoda settled into his seat and looked toward the three. ?What now do you wish to do??

Marcos bowed his head slightly as an excuse not to look at Yoda. ?We were thinking perhaps that we should have a vacation, Master Yoda.?

Resha?s headtails trembled, as she bowed her own head. ?It would give us a chance to teach our padawan?s without the distraction of the outside.?

Yoda frowned. ?Remain here, do you plan??

?Yes,? Qui-Gon answered. ?Unless you wish otherwise.?

Mace frowned. ?You are all always welcome to stay here, Masters. The temple is your home, after all, as much as it is mine.?

As the three walked from the room, Yoda watched them, feeling uneasy. Whenever these three and their padawan?s came to the temple, something always went wrong. Bad day, this is turning out to be.

12. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Bad day, very bad day...hehehehe

Good Post

13. astroblue

astroblue Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2002
    That was great! Write more!!

14. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    [face_laugh] I love it! Keep it up! :D

LittleJedi

15. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] Qui-Gon just had to say something. ?You should have informed me that the dress code had changed, Master Yoda. I could have worn this nice cream shirt with purple polka dots-?

?If value your life you do, Master Jinn, finish that sentence you will not.?
    I loved that paragraph can't wait for more

16. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    ROTFLMAO [face_laugh]

This is great. Post more soon. [face_laugh]

17. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    I love this story!

18. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    Humorous, this thread is. ;)

Seriously, I am amused. Continue Yoda's bad day, you must. ;)

19. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  20. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    -------------------------------------------------

Yoda made his way to the room of many fountains and sat in his favourite spot, watching the other occupants of the room. Many stopped and stared at the Master, who ignored them. As he sat thinking and wondering what else could go wrong, the fountain beside him began to malfunction as the circuitry that ran the pump began to malfunction.

Yoda leapt up as the water shot from its normal running track and straight at him, soaking him through. He hurried from the room and down to the laundry, hoping that at least one of his outfits was finished.

?I?m afraid not, Master Yoda.? The laundry lady told him. ?We?ve had problems with the machines. They?re running now, but I?m afraid that it may be some time before we get to your?s.? She pulled out a bathrobe that was miles to big for him. ?Perhaps if you wear this for now, we can get those clothes of yours dried.?

Yoda paced as he waited for her to dry his clothes. A small fizzling pop from the washing machine made everyone jump, and the laundry lady run for the machine.

?Oh my!? She cried. ?I hope that it has not broken down again!?

She shut the machine down and threw open the top, looking inside. After rummaging around the wet clothes and water, she pulled out a long metallic object with a burnt out end.

Yoda?s lightsaber.

Yoda groaned. ?Left it in pocket of robe, I must have.?

The laundry lady handed the lightsaber to him. He inspected it with a frown. All he could say was that he had his afternoons work cut out for him.

The laundry lady handed him back his dry clothes, which he put back on. As he hurried away, he heard all those behind him burst out laughing.

---------------------------------------------------

21. Annbri

Annbri Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    You can't do the pantless/weird shirt thing to YODA! WRONG THAT IS! The rest is good, though.

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Yoda with no pants! [face_laugh]

This is so funny J_P. ;)

23. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    I have to admit, Yoda without and clothes on is very funny. :)

24. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Poor Yoda!!!

25. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Maybe at the end of his day, Yoda will contemplate moving to Alderaan. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.