main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIC: Holiday Hangover (JA humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, Aug 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    TITLE: Holiday Hangover
    AUTHOR: Obi the Kid (hlnkid@aol.com)
    SUMMARY: Pre-TPM. (Obi-Wan is 13) Non-slash. When Qui-Gon decides to have a holiday party, he and his fellow Jedi get a little tipsy and Qui-Gon pays the price.
    ARCHIVE: Ask me first.
    MY WEBSITE: http://www.angelfire.com/movies/obithekid/
    DISCLAIMER: The characters and venue of Star Wars are copyrighted to Lucas Films Limited. The characters not recognizable from this venue are copyrighted to Tracy C. Knight. The story is the intellectual property of Tracy C. Knight and is copyrighted to her. She makes no profit from the writing or distribution of this story.

=================
    Holiday Hangover
    =================

"A holiday party? Really?" Obi-Wan smiled broadly as his master told him of the news.

"Yes, Padawan. We are having a holiday party this year. But we can only invite a certain amount of people. I don't want the entire temple in my quarters." Qui-Gon lifted an eyebrow at the boy. 'Understand?"

"Yes. Can I invite Taj and Bant?"

The tall Jedi shook his head. "No, we'll be having alcohol at this party, so no one under twenty-one will be attending."

Looking confused, Obi-Wan spoke up. "But I am under twenty-one. I can't come to a party in my own quarters?"

"You may attend, but that's it. And NO drinking." He towered over the shorter Jedi as he made sure that Obi-Wan was getting the message.

"Yes, Master. So who will be here?"

"I have to invite the council of course. Bren, Brazo, Master Jerra and Master Sio."

Obi-Wan stopped him. "HOLD IT! You can invite the trolls, Poofy and Sio the headhunter, but I can't invite ONE friend?"

"I can't be responsible for another master's padawan with alcohol around. Sorry, Obi-Wan. But anyway, I think I'll invite your Shrink, Nev and your Exorcist, Evad."

The padawan rolled his eyes. Some holiday party this was going to be. A lot of adults yapping about gray hair and when they were young. "Master, please? Just one friend?"

"No. Now go clean your room. The party is tomorrow night. I want a clean room and a clean padawan. Go."

The next day was spent preparing for the party. A pouting apprentice reluctantly helped his master put up the decorations and prepare the food and beverages. When the evening of the party arrived, Obi-Wan was in charge of answering the door and taking the Jedi's robes for them. It wouldn't be long before his bed was one large pile of brown fabric.

When the door chime rang, Qui-Gon yelled for his student to answer it after the third ring. "OBI-WAN? The door please?"

"I'm going, sheesh. What am I, door man?"

"For tonight, yes."

Opening the door he was greeted by Bren and Brazo. "OBI-Wan! GOOD EVENING!"

"Master Brazo!!!!" He thumped himself against the big man's chest finding the hug he was after. "Hi Master Bren."

"Hey kid. Where is everyone?"

"You're the first ones here. The trolls will be here shortly."

Qui-Gon came to greet his guests. "Padawan, please do not refer to them as trolls. Hi Bren, Brazo."

The door chime rang again. Obi-Wan held up his hand before Qui-Gon could say anything. "I know, I know. Obi the door man at your service." He opened the door and in walked most of the council as well as Obi-Wan's personal healers, Nev Daloon and Evad Daphool. "Oh great. If I do anything wrong tonight, I am gonna get lectured by my master and psychoanalyzed by my healers. Oh, hi Mr. Nev, Mr. Evad."

"Obi-Wan, good to see you. Where's the food?" Evad was a bit impatient when there was food to be had. He gave his robe to the boy and tore off in the direction of anything that was edible.

Eventually all the guests had arrived and Obi-Wan was relieved of door and robe duty and he began to sniff around the party. Bren was busy taking holo's of everyone, yelling at Master Sio when she insisted on sticking her head in EVERY single shot. "Sio, GET OUT OF THE WAY! I have fifteen holo's of your head. Don't need anymore. Go find a tree

2. Cam_Mulonus

Cam_Mulonus Jedi Master star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    Very funny! May I make a suggestion? Don't post it all at once. Spread it out. :D

3. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks Cam, glad you enjoyed it. Most of my stories I have to post all at once, mainly because I post from work, and it's much easier that way for me. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep it in mind.

Obi

4. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  5. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    ROFL! This is great! I love the part about how Obi had a pile of robes in his room the night of the party. :D Whenever my parents have people over they always take everyone's coats and pile them in my BROTHER'S room so it struck close to him. Brilliant fic, was lmao the whole time.

6. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Hi Obi-wannabe! hehe..i like your name there! I've had the same experience with coats...ha! Except they used to be stacked on MY bed!! ahhhhhhh!

Thanks for reading!!!!!!

Obi

7. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Yes! A new Obi the Kid story!

That was hilarious, Obi! :D

Qui-Gon is going to have one heck of a headache when he wakes up, nei? 8-}

Excellent, as always! :)

8. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    That was so hilarious, obi!

I love the part with the hungover Yoda in the tub. :D

:)

9. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks Sheliegh and Cas. Nothing like a troll in the tub to make a story go! hehe

Obi

10. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    LOL! And since I'm really the same person as Obi-wannabe, I just... err.... collect usernames, I'm going to explain the thing about the coats.... See my bed is too piled up with my OWN junk to put anyone else's on. Great way to avoid that problem! ;) Once again really funny story, had me rofl.

11. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Oh Force. When I saw the title I groaned (not a bad one though) and wondered who was drinking. But it all turned out nicely. Not that I expected any thing different.

You know I was thinking, 13 year-old Obi is like the Simpsons. They never change ages (or outfits) but a lot of stuff happened to them in one 'year'. I just thought it was it was funny. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm always looking forward to these things.

~Swede :p

12. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Wow! Obi Wannabe has spit personalities! COOL! hehe. Fill up that bed with coats.

Swede...HA! I NEVER thought about the Simpsons parallel...but you are so right! hhahahahahaha. And it cracks me up. Obi and Bart. Hmmmm...

THanks guys!

13. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Geez, I didn't think Bren was so nice. ;) But Qui-Gon is just outta sight when he's drunk...him, Brazo, and MACE...ohhh, brother!!! But I just about broke my knee at "Trolltanic" and "Schindler's Trolls." ::falls off chair:: :D

Ungh. Obi, if you keep trying to kill us with uncontrollable laughter, there will be no help for you. REVENGE! ;)

14. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Hehehe...so my plot to overtake the world by making them laugh out of their chairs is working! hmm, I am on to something.

Glad you got a kick out of this one!

Thanks for the great comments!

Obi

15. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    ROFL****IHM! (Translation: Rolling on the floor laughing so hard I think I hurt myself!)

Oh man, that was priceless- a bit long, but great the whole way through.. Hmm, that'll be an interesting batch of holos!

Aw, but I was really hoping that Obi'd get drunk too, so that he and his master could suffer together! Hee hee- I loved it!

16. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    WOW! You sound like you're in pain! Need a tylenol???? :D Hmm, Obi drunk. Well now that you mention it I actually do have an Obi drunk story..BUT it's not a humor story, it's angst. But hmm...you give me ideas!!

Thanks for the comments!

Obi

17. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  18. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Up we go!

19. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000