main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*~*Talk To Me Baby!*~* Update 7/14/2004 I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Drama_Princess87, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama_Princess87

Drama_Princess87 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Talk To Me Baby!

By: Drama_Princess87

DISCLAIMER: Lucas is God. Do you see me in heaven right now? That?s what I thought. But the theme song, Timothy, Nick and Luci belong to me. So, nah! :p

Author Note: Yes, yes. This is yet another Star Wars talk show. I know it?s been done before, but come on! It?s always fun! And this time, it?s with me, your lovable Drama_Princess87!!! So, sit back, buckle up, and prepare for the ride of your life!!!! Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*The lights are dimmed. Now, the theme song plays!*~*

Do you have a question that you really want to know?

Then sit right back and watch our show!

We?ll have Jedi and Sith and so much more,

So come with me and see what?s in store!

This is the show in which you get your say,

It?s time for ?Talk To Me Baby!!?

(Yes, I wrote the theme song, so, I copyright it right now! ^.^ I love being me!)

Deep Announcer Man (hmm, sounds like James Earl Jones): And your host? Drama_Princess87!!!!

*Wild applause is heard. *

Drama_Princess87: Hey and welcome to ?Talk To Me Baby!? The show in which, you, the audience asks all the questions to our guests. But, since we have no questions, we have no guest for this first episode.

*Loud angry yells from the audience are heard. *

Drama_Princess87: Whoa! Don?t kill me yet! Just send in the reviews with your questions, and you?ll get them answered by your favorite Star Wars characters!

Audience: Yay!!!

Drama_Princess87: But, I also need a co-host. *Looks around for a suitable co-host. * Darn. Oh well. When we come back with the show, I will have a co- host! But first, let?s meet our behind-the-scenes people!!!

Drama_Princess87: Our resident-older-person, Timmy! *Mild mannered man walks out with glasses and a disapproving look on his face. *

Timothy: It?s Timothy. Hello. And, watch it young lady.

*Timothy walks off the set. *

Drama_Princess87: o_O Well then. Timmy?s a bit cranky! Our stage manager, Nick! *Cool looking spiky blond man walks out with a clipboard. *

Nick: Hey dudes!

*Nick leaves. *

Drama_Princess87: And finally, our other behind-the-scenes person-thingy, Luciandria!

*Spunky girl runs out. *

Luci: Hi! Bye!

*Luci runs off. *

Drama_Princess87: That Luci. Bundle of energy, ain?t she? *Loud crashes are heard from backstage. o_O Excuse me for a second!

* Drama_Princess87 runs backstage and loud agonizing cries are heard. I walk back on stage*

Drama_Princess87: Isn?t that better?

*Audience trembles in fear. *

Drama_Princess87: What? Oh well. Anywho, our first guest will be? Luke Skywalker!

*Audience cheers! *

Drama_Princess87: So send in your questions! And, that?s it for tonight! See you laterz!

*Drama_Princess87 walks off the set as the lights dim. *

Actually, I started writing this thing on FF.Net, but they now kicked all talk shows off the air. So, I already have episodes for the next few people. But then I?ll have the new stuff, and you can post your questions for the character. Got it? If not, PM me. :)

2. Linauri

Linauri Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2002
    Yipee! I'm the first reviewer. :D (Huggles DP) Hurry up and post the next 3 chappies DP, this is soooooo funny. [face_laugh]
    Love and huggles,
    Lin

oh, ps- UUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!! :D

3. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    Talk To Me Baby!

*~* The lights are dimmed. Now, the theme song plays! *~*

It?s time for "Talk To Me Baby!"

Deep Announcer Man That Sounds Like James Earl Jones: Live from Drama_Princess87?s backyard, it?s time for "Talk To Me Baby!" And your host, Drama_Princess87!

*Drama_Princess87 walks onto the stage. *

Audience: Yay! *applauds *

Drama_Princess87: Hello and welcome to the first episode with a guest of "Talk To Me Baby!"

Audience: Whooo!!!

Drama_Princess87: As you can see though, we have lost our cushy location. *mutters * Darn Oprah. Why does she have to own everything? Anywho, our first guest today is... Luke Skywalker!

*Rabid fangirls swoon and drool. *

Drama_Princess87: o_O Um, Nick? Do your stage manager-thingy okay?

*Nick walks out. *

Nick: Here, rabid fangirls. Fetch! *throws picture of Luke into the forest *

Rabid Fangirls: Ooooh!!! *run into forest for picture *

Drama_Princess87: Okay! Luke, come on out!

*Crickets *

Drama_Princess87: o_O Um, Timmy? Where?s Luke?

*Timothy walks out scowling. *

Timothy: It?s Timothy. NOT Timmy. And I don?t know. Ask Nicholas.

Drama_Princess87: Um, Nick? Please don?t tell me we lost a Jedi Knight. *mutters sarcastically * That would get people on the show.

Nick: Nah. Luci took care of him.

Drama_Princess87: :eek: LUCI?!?!

*The wild stereo system plays "Jump, Jive, and Wail". Disco lights flare as Luci rolls on stage in "The Psychedelic Golf Cart" (This is a patented vehicle! If I see it anywhere else, I will track you down and beat you!! *smiles * Kay?) Luke is hanging on for dear life.

Luci: Here you go Farmboy! This is your stop! *pushes Luke out of the cart and speeds off *

*Nick picks up the dazed Jedi and sits him in the chair. *

Nick: Here you go dude.

Drama_Princess87: *mutters * Darn Luci. *brightens * Hello and welcome to "Talk To Me Baby!" I?m the host, Drama_Princess87.

Luke: *looks around * Where am I? Last thing I remember was insane laughter as someone shoved me into a burlap sack.

Drama_Princess87: Oh. That was me! *giggles *

Luke and Audience: :eek:

Drama_Princess87: But you?re on a talk show! We have some very special people who want to ask you questions.

*Timothy walks out and hands Drama_Princess87 the list. *

Drama_Princess87: Thanks Timmy!

Timothy: *glares * It?s Timothy Huttenville the Third young lady. I?ve got my eye on you.

Drama_Princess87: Ookay. Anywho, our first question is from?? Enya! She asks, what did you think of Leia before you found out that she was your sister?

Luke: I thought she was cute, pushy and resourceful.

Drama_Princess87: Enya also asks, what are your thoughts on Han Solo? And, do you think you?re hot? (Thanks Enya for the praise! ^_^)

Luke: I think Han is a nice guy. Cocky, but nice. And of course I?m hot! Look at me! *kisses biceps *

Drama_Princess87: o_O *mutters * Be afraid. *clears throat * Yes, um, our next question is from Neo-spain stellar chick. How did you react to finding out that Leia was your sister? Was it a total kick in the butt?

Luke: *looks at butt * I don?t think so. I was shocked, dismayed, and surprised.

Drama_Princess87: Okay! Our next question is from ihadanepiphany. How did you feel after you realized that you kissed Leia twice?

Luke: I did WHAT?!?!

*Ghost of Obi-Wan (old Ben) walks onto stage. Audience goes silent. *

Ghost Obi-Wan: *waves hand * You won?t remember kissing your sister.

Luke: *low quiet voice * I won?t remember kissing my sister.

Ghost Obi-Wan: Um, Drama_Princess87? Please don?t mention it again. It?s hard enough dealing with him. Oh, and I?ll be back for the show later.

Drama_Princess87: Okay. Bye Obi!

*Audience cheers as Ghost Obi-Wan leaves the stag

4. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    Talk To Me Baby!

*~* The lights are dimmed, now the theme song plays *~*

Deep Announcer Man (darn, I?m sure he?s James Earl Jones): Live from Drama_Princess87?s backyard, again, it?s time for "Talk To Me Baby!" And your host, Drama_Princess87!!!

Audience: *Wild applause *

*~* Drama_Princess87 walks onto the makeshift stage *~*

Drama_Princess87: Hello and welcome to "Talk To Me Baby!", the show in which, you, the audience, gets to ask your favorite Star Wars characters questions! For those who have read my fanfic "Bloopers: The Untold Story" here is, on break from Star Wars Episode III, Camera Guy!

Audience: *screams as fangirls faint for Camera Guy *

Camera Guy: Um, hi?

Drama_Princess87: So, how?s it going at Episode III? Care to tell us anything?

Camera Guy: No.

Drama_Princess87: *pouts * Fine. So how are you dealing with the fact that Jar Jar lived through Episode II?

Camera Guy: *hides the phone number for "Gungan Assassins For Hire". * I?m handling it well.

*~* Nick walks onto the stage apprehensively *~*

Nick: Um, dudette, can I talk to you a second?

Drama_Princess87: *glares *

Nick: *looks horrified * Um, Miss Dudette?

Drama_Princess87: Better.

*~* They walk off the stage as the audience begins to look extremely bored. *~*

Drama_Princess87: *heard from offstage * WHAT?!

*~* Loud muttering and grumbling are heard as Drama_Princess87 walks back onto the stage *~*

Drama_Princess87: Well, it seems that we have a slight glitch. The police have decided that they don?t me hosting a television (and fanfiction!) show in a residential area. So they?re coming to arrest me.

Audience: *nervous mumbling *

Drama_Princess87: Don?t worry! I have backup. *smirks mysteriously as the audience misses Nick changing the street signs and setting up a fake talk show across the town *

Drama_Princess87: Anywho, our guest today is? Princess Leia Organa Solo!!!

Audience: Yay!

Drama_Princess87: Now, since everyone (actually nobody mentioned it but oh well) loved Luci bringing the guests out, that is her job. *shrugs * We had to give her something. Oh Luci? Guest time!

*The stereo comes to life with the song "Princess Leia?s Theme", remixed with a funky swing and rock feel. Luci swings onto the stage in "The Psychedelic Golf Cart" with Princess Leia sitting next to her. This time, she actually stops! *

Luci: Here you go Princess. Have fun! *Luci cackles wildly as she sputters off the stage *

Drama_Princess87: Hello Leia. Welcome to "Talk To Me Baby!" Have a seat.

Leia: *sits * I remember Luke mentioning this show before he burst into tears.

Drama_Princess87: *smirks evilly * I think I remember having him on the show. Anywho, here?s the first question from biblehermione. (gives biblehermione a huge hug back and smiles) Do you and Luke ever fight like most brothers and sisters?

Leia: Of course. I always have to kick his butt when he takes my hair spray and hair gel.

Drama_Princess87: Interesting. *adds idea to "The Things To Tease Luke About When We Have Him Back On The Show List" * And her other two questions were does your head ever hurt from those hairstyles? And what?s your favorite book?

Leia: Yes, my hair hurts all the time. And my favorite book is "1001 Ways To Kick Imperial Butt While Still Looking Beautiful".

Drama_Princess87: I have that book too! *They pull out their copies and begin to show each other their favorite ways * Oh, we should get back to the show. Our next questioner is Ebony! (Hi family from Ebony!) She asks, when was the first time you knew you loved Han? Do you ever get bored with politics? And do you ever wish you could just ditch it all and fly around the galaxy with your husban

5. IcKy_SqUeKy

IcKy_SqUeKy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    *Starts Jerry Chant* Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
    OOPPS Wrong show. :p

6. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    Talk To Me Baby!

*~* The lights dim, and the theme song plays! *~*

Deep Announcer Man (he?s so kickbutt): Live from Drama_Princess87?s Star Destroyer, it?s the one and only "Talk To Me Baby!" And your favorite host and mine, Drama_Princess87!!!!

Audience: *wild applause *

*~* Drama_Princess87 runs onto the stage, and sits in her chair. *~*

Drama_Princess87: Hello and welcome to the third episode of "Talk To Me Baby!" This is the show in which you, the audience, gets to ask your favorite Star Wars characters questions! But first, if I may ask, don?t you just love our new digs?

*~* Audience screams in approval at the awesome ship *~*

Drama_Princess87: Loverly isn?t it? Thank ihadanepiphany next time you see (or read) her! And here are our ground digs. *shows picture of stupendous field *

Audience: Oooh.

Drama_Princess87: Isn?t it lovely? Thank biblehermione for that big grassy field of fun. Now, I?m going to have a new little section in the beginning of "Talk To Me Baby!" It?s called, "Ask The Help"! In "Ask The Help", you ask Timmy, Camera Guy, Luci, Nick, or even me any questions that you have for us! Our first question is from Cindy Whatsamatta. Cindy?

*A young girl stands up from the audience. A droid walks over and hands her a microphone. *

Cindy: Hi, yeah, I?d like to ask Luci a question. I was wondering, where can I get my own "Psychedelic Golf Cart"?

*As Cindy sits down, Luci steps on the stage. *

Luci: Cindy, I myself took an ordinary golf cart, and with a little elbow grease,

Drama_Princess87: *mutters * And a BIG BUTT loan?

Luci: Turned it into the work of magic you see today. And there?s no way in hell you can get MY "Psychedelic Golf Cart"! Do you hear me? It?s mine, mine I tell you! *stalks off *

Drama_Princess87: o_O Okay, no more questions for her. Um, the only other question I have her is from some kid named Oggerd. What the hell kind of name is Oggerd?

*A freaky looking kid stands up and nearly destroys the droid that brings the mic. *

Oggerd: My name is not Oggerd. That was just a lie to get here. My real name is?. *dun dun! * Dreggo Masenko!! *DUN DUN!! *

Drama_Princess87: O.O DREGGO MASENKO?! You?re the freak who said my story was the worst crap you?ve ever read!!! (A/N: True story. Check the reviews on my story "The Wacky Story of Videl and Gohan". Guess who?s there?)

Dreggo (not Oggerd): And it was! I want to know that all your stories are crap! I was all excited to read something good and?.

*While Dreggo the Loon is ranting,
    Drama_Princess87 reaches over and presses one of many red buttons on her "Button Wall of Doom". Everyone gasps as Dreggo?s seat disappears and he falls into the vast area of space. *

Dreggo: Eeeeee?? (A/N: Like Mini-Me in "The Spy Who Shagged Me". That?s such a good movie ^.^) *passes by the window as he falls through space *

Audience: O.O *sits in stunned silence *

Drama_Princess87: *giggles * That was fun, wasn?t it? *sees shocked and scared audience * Oh don?t worry. I won?t do that to you. I think.

Audience: O.O

Drama_Princess87: Today?s guest is my favorite scruffy-looking nerf herder. That?s right people! It?s Han Solo!

Audience: Whoo!!! *cheers and applause *

Drama_Princess87: Okay Luci, bring him out!!

*~* The speakers in the ship come to life as the immortal song "It?s Raining Men" blasts over the stereo. Luci, driving the infamous "Psychedelic Golf Cart" swings around the corner on the two left tires. Han Solo is clutching to the metal frame of the cart for dear life. Screeching to a halt, Luci pushes him out. *~*

Luci: All smugglers off the deck now! *she pulls away, laughing maniacally *

* Drama_Princess87 gently leads Han into the

7. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey this is KOOL. :D

8. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Is there more!? Why are u so mad Obi_wan? U should let go of your pain.

9. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    I have a question for Obi-Wan. Um Like how did you feel when like your master got like um killed. Ya Know Totally. :p

10. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    For the LOVE OF LUCAS,

UP!!!!

11. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    Obiiiiii (Drools) Ahem (Wipes up drool) So, did you ever just want to take your lightsaber to Anakin for being such a know-it-all kid? I know I would have. [face_devil] (Looks around as the audience grows fearfully quiet) What? Just cause I'm a Jedi I suddenly can't hate someone? (DP whispers something in her ear) [face_shocked] Oh, I guess I can't. Sorry. Anyway, so Obi, did you ever want to just shut him up? Lock him in a closet or something. Sell him back to Watto? One more question. [face_blush] Uhm, will you go out with me? [face_blush]

12. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    Uppers....

Is anyone out there who wants to ask some questions?!

*sniffle* :(

13. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    I have question. :D Obi-Wan Did you have a girlfriend or anything before you came a jedi?

14. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    Upitty, Up, Up. :D When will the next Show be up? :D

15. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
    Uppity up! The next show will be soon, if I can get anyone else to leave questions!! Grr... :mad: ;)

16. Drama_Princess87

Jul 30, 2002
  17. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    this is funny

I have a question for Obi-Wan:

Were you the originator of "I have a bad feeling about this"?

And, why the name "BEN" when you went into hiding?

18. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    Oooh, I have another question for Obi-kins. (Huggles his arm) :D Who was more annoying? That whiney brat Anakin, or his whinier son Luke? And did it worry you at all that Luke developed a crush on his own twin? I mean really, didn't that make you want to slap the whiney little... :) Heh, heh, I mean, didn't you just want to tell him who she was? Come on, admit it, you were tempted. Just a little. (Smiles knowingly) One more. Did you really send the guy with the death sticks away, or did you kill him, take the death sticks and just wipe everyone's memory of it and tell them all that you'd sent him away so you could get high later without anyone knowing? And how come you didn't invite me? (Pouts adorably)

19. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    (Runs onto the stage with a chair that reads 'Linauri-cohost' on the back. Sets the chair next to the guest's chair so that it's sandwiched between her own and DP's. [face_devil] ) Heh heh heh. (Runs off)

20. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    UP! UP! UP!
    Love and huggles,
    Lin

PS- love the new icon :D

21. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    Ok, I'm just gonna keep posting UPPERS!! until I'm at the top of page two. I can do this. I know I can. (Types determinedly)
    UP!

22. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    Oooh, oooh, Obi-kins. (Squeezes his arm) I have another question. (Don't you just love me :D ) Are those Jedi robes comfortable? And how come that annoying brat, Anakin is the only one who doesn't have to wear that drab brown color? And do you guys have dress robes, or do you just wear the same old thing? And do the girls have to wear their hair in that Force-forsaken ponytail with their hair all practically shaved off? And... (Shuts up when she suddenly notices DP's finger inching toward the 'Button Wall of Doom') You know what, never mind. (Leans over suddenly and whispers something in Obi-wans ear, causing him to turn a deep shade of red. Snickers as she settles back into her seat) So much for Jedi calm. :cool:

23. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! DP hurry UP!

24. Linauri

Aug 7, 2002
    (Yawns) UP! (Falls asleep)

25. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    Your Crazy Lin. :p I have another Question For Obi-Wan, What was your favorite battle that you've fought in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.