main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIC: From a Certain Point of View (Part 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, Sep 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    My website addy is:
    http://www.angelfire.com/movies/obithekid/

Title: From a Certain Point of View (Part 1)
    Author: Obi the Kid (hlnkid@aol.com)
    Rating: PG
    Summary: Humor, Obi POV, 10 years pre-TPM (Obi is 15), Qui has a slight accident during saber practice.
    Disclaimer: Qui, Obi and all others do not belong to me, and there is no money made from this.
    Archive: Sure, just ask me.
    Notes: This will be followed by part 2, written by B.L. Anderson. Thanks Brenda for the bunny.

===========================
    From a Certain Point of View
    ===========================

Qui: Obi-Wan! You breathe a word of this to ANYONE?I will kill you. Understand?

Obi: Yes Master. I understand completely. I will not tell a soul, you have my word on that. But can you tell me where you got those? You think the girls would like to see me in those? Can?I?

Qui: OUT!! GO!! NOW!! I don't want to see you until dinner.

Obi: Yes Master. But you have to admit, they are very unique, and this is very funny.

Qui: Kenobi? Don't make me kill you know.

Obi: Sorry Master, I am going now?. (Obi ran, laughing hysterically as he flew out the door.)
    ========================
    (Obi-Wan walks towards a group of friends standing near the entrance to the gym.)

Bant: Obi? Where ya been?

Obi: Hi guys. Um?just doing a little sparring with my Master.

Bant: Yeah. We heard something a bit more than that happened. Come on Obi?give us the scoop.

Garen: Spill it Kenobi. And we want the whole story, not the watered down version.

Obi: Okay, okay. Well, Master Qui-Gon and I were sparring. I was winning of course, something he will never admit to. I threw out a couple of low blows, has him pushed back. I was incredible right? But then?he starts getting mad.

Garen: Come on Obi, your Master doesn't get mad. He just gives you that evil?stare. That's bad enough.

Obi: Live with him for a bit?he gets mad. Anyway, he starts losing it?swinging his saber every which way. There was no logic to the attack. I catch his weakness and pin him on the mat.

Reeft: No way Kenobi?you had him pinned? He's like 8 feet tall.

Obi: And strong!! Yep, I pinned the great Jedi, Qui-Gon Jinn. He was thrashing about, yelling at me to let him up. Even tried to force push me away, but I was much to overpowering.

Bant: Obi?you were not?liar. He let you win.

Obi: Oh no, Bant. And the story does not end there. I did eventually let him up though.

Bant: Or, he forced you too.

Obi: I LET him up. You can only embarrass your master for so long. So, he got up and started swinging again. I, of course, blocked everything that came my way.

Reeft: Of course.

Obi: I did Reeft. I don't lie.

Reeft: No, but you exaggerate.

Obi: Maybe a bit. But not about this. I swear to you that all I am telling you is true.

Reeft: Whatever you say Kenobi. So?go on.

Obi: Okay, now?we are sparring again. It's going good. I am matching him at each attack. Then?he takes a step back and flips high in the air?somersaults over my head?not the most beautiful of moves mind you?I need to teach him a thing or 2 about those tricks?

Bant: Obi !! WOULD YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THE SHOWING OFF BIT!!! WHAT HAPPENED?

Obi: Jeez Bant, be a little louder next time. I don't think the people of Alderaan could hear you.

Garen: Obi? Back to the story?

Obi: Oh, yeah?okay?flips and as he lands, he slips and does this kinda splits thing, and all I hear is this loud ripping sound. He straightens up, turns around and there they are, as plain as the ears on Master Yoda's head. I couldn't believe it, my Master actually wearing something like THAT!!!

Bant/Reeft/Garen: WHAT!!!

Obi: He had on, a pair of white boxer shorts?

Bant: That's not funny Obi.

Obi: No Bant, you don't understand?white?boxers?with?with?little?with little?HA!!...with?

Bant: Little what? Obi!!!

Obi: He had?little?lightsabers all over them?little, itty bitty, multicolored, lightsabers?a

2. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Yeah, I'd like to hear Master Jinn's version, too!

Funny!

3. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    HA!! You will, dont worry!!!

4. Jade's Fire2003

Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 1999
    LOL! I can't wait for more!

5. Jedi McGregor's girl

Jedi McGregor's girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 1999
    LOL!!! That is so funny, I can't wait to hear what Qui-Gon's side of the story is. This should be great. I can't wait for more. this is really good stuff.

6. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks guys!!

7. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    THAT was Soooo.. funny!!!
    Sith that was good!
    I CAN'T wait for the next part!!!

8. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  9. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    up we go....

10. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    LOL! Very funny! Can't wait to see the next part!

11. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    UP WE GO!!

12. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    TOPPERS!!

13. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    I know I already replied once, but I've read it again in the meantime, and I always crack up laughing at the line "you can only embarrass your master for so long". And the way they get caught by Master Yoda and Qui-Gon explains that they are having a Master/Padawan bonding session was wickedly ingenious! I have to say it again: wonderful!

14. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    OTK, this just cracked me up!

Keep them coming!

15. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    LOL!! Thanks!! Jane, your comments crack me up!!!

16. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    LoL that was hysterical.

17. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.