main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

True Family (AU, JA story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Borme, Sep 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    okay I was not going to post this tell I got dones with it but now have changed my mind. I really want to know what you think of this one.
    ----------------------------

Family is who loves you.
    The ones that hold you,
    When you cry.
    The ones that laugh with you
    The ones that love you
    No matter what.

?Obi-Wan, get up!? Qui-Gon Jinn yelled for the second time this morning.
    ?F?ve mo?e min?ues M?ster,? came the response of the eight year old Obi-Wan Kenobi. If there was one thing that everyone in the Temple knew about Obi-Wan was that Obi-Wan was not a morning person.
    ?Obi-Wan don?t make me call Xanatos again!? Qui-Gon yelled. They went through his every morning, that week.
    When Obi-Wan heard the words ?call Xanatos? he got out of bed really fast. He once had just stayed in bed so his Master had called Xanatos. To Obi-Wan?s luck, or so he thought, Xanatos was still in bed. If there was one thing that everyone in the Temple knew about everyone Qui-Gon trained was that all of them have a hatred for the morning. They all say it is all Qui-Gon?s fault for making them get up so early every day as Padawans. Xanatos was out of bed and at Obi-Wan?s and Qui-Gon?s room really fast when he found out that he would get to wake up Obi-Wan however he wanted too. Obi-Wan?s wake up that morning was a bucket of ice water.
    Obi-Wan is not really Qui-Gon?s Padawan yet. They were going in front of the Council today. He had moved in with Qui-Gon a week ago.
    Qui-Gon had told Obi-Wan to move in with him when he found out that other Masters were asking the boy to be there Padawan. He even had Council member Mace Windu ask him. Qui-Gon didn?t want to boy have to worry about saying ?no? to anyone. The only way he could think of to keep the asking was by having Obi-Wan move in with him so that everyone knew that Obi-Wan was to be Qui-Gon?s Padawan.

Master Qui-Gon, Knight Xanatos, Knight Kat (Qui-Gon?s first Padawan), Padawan Mes-Sa (Kat?s first Padawan) and Obi-Wan stood silently in the trobolift to the council room.
    Both Kat and Xanatos stood watching Obi-Wan. The boy was completely nerves, he couldn?t stand still. Finally Qui-Gon couldn?t even stop from smiling at how Obi-Wan was acting. ?Obi-Wan.?
    Obi-Wan jumped at the sound of his Master?s voice. Looking way up a Qui-Gon he responded, ?Yes, Master.?
    ?There is know need to be so jumpy, little one. Every thing will be fine.?
    ?Yes, Master.?
    The five of them walked from the trobolift and walked to the council room. A young Padawan walk up to them and told them they could go in.
    Qui-Gon led the way in with Xanatos and Kat coming in next. Mes-Sa and Obi-Wan followed the two Knights. Once in the room the five bowed to the council.
    ?Something you have to ask of us, Qui-Gon?? Master Yoda asked.
    ?Yes, my Master,? Qui-Gon said. He turned back to Obi-Wan, motioning him forward. He placed his hand on Obi-Wan?s shoulder. The young boy relaxed to the touch of his Master. Once Obi-Wan was calmed down Qui-Gon turned back to the council. ?I, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn stand before the Council to ask for the permission to take Obi-Wan Kenobi as my Padawan Leaner.?
    ?Obi-Wan to be his Padawan you accepted?? Yoda asked looking almost into Obi-Wan and not at him.
    Obi-wan looked up at Qui-Gon and back to Yoda. ?I, initiate Obi-Wan Kenobi accept the responsibly of being Master Qui-Gon Jinn?s Padawan Leaner.?
    ?The Council gives you their permission to be Master and Padawan. For now tell Knighting shall you be together. For ever you shall be boned by the Force.?
    ?Thank you my Master.?
    ?Now why we asked Knight Kat and Knight Xanatos here. The Bandomeer government has asked for peacekeepers. You, Knight Xanatos, Knight Kat and Padawan Mas-Sa are too go. Padawan Kenobi must visit with his parents. You are to leave tomorrow, as is Padawan Kenobi. May the Force be with you.?
    ?And with you my Master.? The five bowed and left.

------------------
    So what do you think so far. Should I post more or not?

2. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    I already like it. i especially like how Xanatos is good in this. Post more soon please.

3. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    Thanks Kadi. Here is the next part. And I will try to post the one after this soon but I my only get to this, this comeing week end.
    --------------------

?Master, do I have to visit my family? I want to help on your mission,? Obi-Wan said as the five of them walked to one of the training rooms.
    ?All Padawans must visit home before they go on their first mission,? Qui-Gon responded. They walked into the training room. They all took off their robs and walked on to the mates.
    As Obi-Wan was walking onto the mat someone tackled him. He was pained down on his back in a mater of seconds. The corporate for his pinning was Xanatos. ?Hay, Kat I think its time to give this new excuse for a Padawan our approval.?
    ?I think you are right Xan. We need to make sure he is good enough for our old Master.?
    Obi-Wan looked over a Qui-Gon with a *help me* look on his face. ?Sorry Obi-Wan, I don?t save Padawans from my old Padawans. Kat did this to Xanatos and Xanatos did this to Mas-Sa. But I am not OLD!? Qui-Gon said.
    Xanatos and Kat looked at each other then down at Obi-Wan. The next second Obi-Wan was screaming with laughter. The two knights knew that Obi-Wan didn?t know how to block a Force tickle.
    Five minutes later the two stopped. Obi-Wan was breathing heavily and was very red faced. The two Knight leaned close to Obi-Wan?s ear and softly whispered, ?Welcome to the family little one.?

4. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    BORME!!! You told me you weren't going to post this til it was finished!!! Oh well, I'm happy! Hopefully it means you will write it FASTER!!! ;) :p You know what I think, but I'll tell you again anyway.

I LOVE it!! Especially how you have them all joking around and ganging up on Obi-Wan in a good natured sort of way. It's so cute!

5. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Good Like it.

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    That was so cute. This story is already on my favorites list. Please keep it up. POST!

7. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    Here is the next post. I really don't know this time when I will get to the next part. Now I have to start writing again.
    -------------------------------

Early the next morning Obi-Wan stood in front of his transport with his Master. ?I still wish I could go with you Master.?
    ?We have been over this a hundred times Padawan. You must go visit you family. You will get to go on the next mission. I will contact you as soon as I reach Bandomeer and then we will come pick you up as soon as our mission is done. I promise you,? Qui-Gon said.
    Obi-Wan hung his head and said, ?Yes, Master.?
    ?Now have fun with your family and I will see you soon.?
    Obi-Wan gave a small bow and then walked up the ramp to the ship.

?Kat, are you okay?? Qui-Gon asked as he walked into the copit.
    ?No,? was all Kat said.
    ?What is it??
    ?I don?t know Master. I have just had this bad feeling.?
    ?Is it about our mission??
    ??That?s just it Master, it doesn?t. It has to do with Obi-Wan and that?s what bugs me the most.?
    ?Obi-Wan is safe with his family. If it will make you feel batter you can come with me when I contact him.?
    ?Yes, Master I would like that. Thank you.?
    Qui-Gon sat quietly think about what Kat said. He knows that Obi-Wan is safe but if anything happened to the boy he didn?t know what he would do. He was the young?s Padawan he ever took. Both Kat and Xanatos had been 12 when they became his Padawan. Each one of them had been a challenge.
    Kat being his first, was a challenge. She had been boy crazy tell she well she still was boy crazy. She had been after every guy Master, Knight, Padawan and initiate that fit into her category of cute. Now she just goes after every gut Master and Knight. After Kat he promised himself to never take another girl Padawan again.
    Having Xanatos had been not that much different. He had been after every girl, not just Jedi but everyone. When he wasn?t following a girl around he was ?Mr. Follow the Rules.? When he was 18 he started to act like Qui-Gon and was nice to be around.
    After having two Padawans he had thought that he had, had enough. Then young Obi-Wan had found his way into Qui-Gon?s heart. The boy was still inacent. He looked at the world like all children do. Xanatos and Kat had both looked at everything like adults never like children. Obi-Wan had more love in him the Qui-Gon had ever seen. If Qui-Gon ever lost that love, if he ever lost Obi-Wan he didn?t know what he would do. How he would live.

-----------------------
    So what do you people think

8. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Awww That was so sweet.

9. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Awwww. I love it. UP!!!!!!!!

10. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    Really nice! but did Qui-Gon really have a girl Padawan? I thought you had to have same sex Padawans.

11. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    Remember that this is a AU story. So he can have a girl Padawan. I don't know if they can in the real Star Wats thought.

12. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    I think they are allowed to take girls as Padawans. Didn't Mace Windu train Adi Gallia?

13. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    I cant belie i never saw this b4.It´s great!

14. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Ooooh I'm gald you didn't wait.
    You sure are awsum at AU stories and different posibilities.

15. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Loving this! Look very forward to more!

16. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
  17. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    toppers.

18. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    Here is the next part. It not very good but I couldn't think of any other way to write this part. It's also short. The next part should be alot longer.
    --------------------------

?Crion sir,? an Offworlder said.
    ?Have you found out what Jedi are coming yet,? Crion asked.
    ?Yes sir, but your not going to like it.? Crion turned to face the other man. The Offworlder took a step back. ?It?s the Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn, Kat and your son sir.?
    ?Xanatos, only if I never let him go, but that is of the past. Now I want you to find someone that we can get rid of. Someone that if anything happens to them Qui-Gon Jinn would break.?
    ?All ready done sir. Qui-Gon just got a new Padawan. His Padawan is not with him but on his way to visit his family.?
    ?Good, good. Very good,? Crion said as he walked over to a window in the building to look out. Turning back around to face the other man again, ?Now I want you to contact our men in the area the boy is from.?
    ?Yes sir.? The two talked for hours working on a plain that would be the last of Qui-Gon Jinn. A plain that would brake the Jedi Master.

-------------------

Like always tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!

19. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    You can't leave us there! UP!!!!!!!!!

20. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    ok now I can say, "Bad Xanny's daddy bad."

21. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Xan's family is just plain mean and insane.

22. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    UP!!!
    MORE!!!!!

23. Kaylla Norn

Kaylla Norn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2000
  24. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Oh man I am so not liking Xani's father! Poor little Obi is in for a rough vacation!

I look forward to the next (longer) post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.