main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi: Lost & Found TPM AU Qui is kidnapped. Is he dead?Will Obi know the truth?*** Completed***12/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Velvet_Elfin, Sep 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velvet_Elfin

Velvet_Elfin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2002
    Standard disclaimer: The Star Wars characters do not belong to me {hangs head sadly} George Lucas and Jude Watson own everyone but Dakota Rains, Master Barauga Kodiak, Elan Ryos and Trevillin Teal. They belong to me.
    Spoilers: JA books 12, & 13 The Phantom Menace, and ATTC.

Time: Just after The Phantom Menace begins

Feedback: Please, praise is good, constructive criticism is better.

JEDI: LOST AND FOUND

Chapter 1 A Lost Master

I have spent three months following this Jedi from one end of the galaxy to the other. I watched his movements and dissected his decisions to give me a better understanding of him. I have discovered something about myself that is abhorrent; I have respect for this man. I continue to find it virtually impossible to create a workable plan in which to capture the Jedi. His constant missions send him from one place to another, and before I can make the necessary preparations, the man has finished his task and departed again. This time when I located and followed him to Naboo we arrived, much to my surprise, in the middle of a Trade Federation Blockade. Of course, this was a minor setback, but I knew if I was patient the right opportunity would present itself. I watched the small Republic ship land in the docking bay of the large Trade Federation vessel. There was a small moon near the planet out of the scanner range of the Trade ship where we settled into orbit.

Our wait was short however, for there was a massive explosion in the docking bay just minutes after the Republic ship had docked. My mind was racing with questions; what happened? Were the Jedi still on the ship when it exploded? Trying to explain the death of the Jedi to my Mistress is not something I have an intense desire to do.

Genetics gave me the gift the Jedi call the Force. Due to what I am, I have no possibility of being trained as a Jedi. That did not stop my Mistress, she arranged for me to be taught how to use the Force to pass as a Jedi for a short time. Centering myself, I seek out the Jedi. I smiled as the two Jedi stole aboard the Federation?s droid transport. I approve, they?re using the enemy?s resources to get down on the planet.

After eating, the simple meal prepared by my traveling companion; I assumed there was time for sleep. I left instructions for him to call me if anything of interest took place. A few hours later I was awaken by the buzzer. I went to the flight area of the shuttle and began to search for the Jedi in the Force. Much to my surprise, they were on board a Nubian Transport belonging to the Queen of Naboo and flying toward the Blockade.

The Federation ships opened fire on the small transport and I opened my eyes to watch the battle. The small craft had no defense. They were taking a terrible beating. They will be destroyed and here I sit helpless to change the conditions of the battle. I can only accept the outcome. I watched as the repair droids were deployed. Marcus grunted, ?A lot of good those droids will do. They?re getting blown away faster than they can be sent out.? I silently agreed but something made me watch anyway. In the time I spent watching this Jedi, he had shown an ability to get out of worse situations than this one. Closing my eyes, I relied on the Force to keep me informed about the condition of the transport. One of the droids repaired the shields but then the hyperdrive unit was destroyed.

I concentrated on the people inside of the ship. The young Jedi suggested the planet of Tatooine as the closest place to effect repairs. The Captain of the Queen?s Security was unhappy with the decision to go to Tatooine. Yet, I knew that the Master Jedi would prevail upon the Queen and she would concur with his assessment of the situation. This time he would not escape. As the Nubian transport limped toward Tatooine, I had time to set my trap for the Jedi Master. Leaving the moon?s orbit, I entered the coordinates for the desert planet.

Tatooine

When my ship was secured at the spaceport docks; I ventured out to explore the city. I kne

2. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Ohh- Jeanna Zan Arbor??

Hmm... Velvet_Elfin- this is nice! Can't wait to see how Obi-Wan reacts to what will happen!

A carbon copy Qui, you say?

Very interesting! It's a clone! 8-}

More soon, I hope :)

3. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    GREAT idea! Brilliant! Very clever. Must have more..... and soon.

4. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thank you for the kind comments. Here is the next chapter. I will try to post a chapter every 3 days. I know for sure right now there are 8 and a possible Epiloge.
    Enjoy.

Chapter Two A Duplicate?s Interactions

The alarm on the console beeped loudly, waking the sleeping pilot. She stretched, rubbed her eyes and hit the button to silence the alarm and start the communication feed. A moment later a man's voice interrupts the quiet and says, "Mistress I have done as you planned. I have successfully taken the place of the Jedi. The Jedi has found a boy on the planet and plans to bring him to Coruscant. The Jedi was impressed with the strength of the Force that flowed around the boy. He watched him the entire time he was in their living quarters.

All of the people on the ship believe I am who I appear to be including the boy. I wonder if it will be as easy to fool the Jedi Council, as it was to deceive this group.

I had a slight problem however. As the child and I approached the ship a tattooed warrior attacked us. I fought with him using my skills to the best of my ability. If it had not been for the intervention of the transport I would have lost my life. The fight worked to my advantage however because the younger Jedi noticed that something was different immediately."

I stopped speaking as I heard my Mistress slam something and yelp in pain.

"Mistress," I repeated, "It worked to my advantage, the younger Jedi felt that something was different about me. I blamed the appearance of and the battle with the warrior as the reason for my unease. The young child and his apprentice asked me what the warrior was. I was not positive that the Jedi knew of the existence of the Sith so I became vague and told them to be patient. They appeared to accept this explanation. Do I have your permission to tell them about the Sith Lord??

?There is something else you need to be aware of Mistress," I said, pausing to make sure that I had her complete attention. "The younger Jedi ran a test on the child's blood. He is very strong in the Force due to the massive amount of midi-chlorians in his blood stream. These midi-chlorians seem to be the key to controlling the force. This child has more in his blood than even the strongest Jedi on the Council." I waited to see if my words would have the desired effect on the woman.

On the other side of the Comm. unit the woman leans back in her chair and becomes very thoughtful. "This is going to work out better than I thought, I am changing the plan. I want you to make this boy your Padawan Learner, that way we will have complete control of the situation and then you will have the freedom to get away long enough to bring the child to me." After a short silence she heard him clear his throat, "Will that be possible since the Jedi already has a Padawan Learner?"

"Sometimes it might have been better if I had permitted him to think for himself,? she muttered angrily. "I don't know" she snapped, "Tell them he doesn't need you anymore. He is ready to go off by himself. Too bad that it was not him that faced the Sith. He would be gone and our problems would be solved. Any strange behavior that you exhibited could be attributed to grief and then there would be no question about taking the brat. Yes, tell them that you think the warrior is a Sith, but be careful, its too late in the game to be taken out by our ally. Remember that Master Jinn is considered a maverick and this will give you some leeway to take the child, but don?t over do it. You are still supposed to fit in as much as possible."

There was silence for a moment and then the man replied "Yes Mistress. We will be landing tomorrow and I will go before the Council. If everything goes as planned we should leave within the next few days."

"Excellent" she said "You WILL contact me again before you leave Coruscant with the boy."

The woman closed the comm. panel, a slight smile playing on her lips. Everything was proceeding on schedule with only minor variations according to her plan. She stood up yawning and stretc

5. Darth_Solent

Darth_Solent Jedi Master star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    Very good, Padawan! Enjoyed it very much!! Clever idea!!! Can't wait for more! :)

((Solent))

6. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Ooh another good post. I'm really intrigued, Elfin. Keep 'em coming!

7. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thank you for enjoying the story and for the kind words. I hpe you like the next offering as well.

Chapter Three A Padawan?s Problem

The room slowly spun in to focus. Qui-Gon opened his eyes and looked around, trying to establish where he was. The one thing he did know for certain; he was alone. He seemed to remember waking up this way before and wondered if he was having a bad dream. In hopes of reaching his Padawan, he centered himself and began to reach out to the Force when he heard a whisper of subtle movement behind his head. He tried to discover who had entered the room.

She was standing in the doorway watching as he struggled with the drugs and resulting confusion. A look of intense dislike and frustration crossed her face. No matter what she said, the damn Jedi refused to acknowledge her authority, and she had captured him yet again. He looked for a moment as if he was trying to recall who she was, he slowly shook his head and it fell back to the floor. Did he remember her? Had he destroyed her plans and her way of life thinking his actions would not come back and bite him?

The Jedi thought they were so superior to everyone else because they were above anger and revenge. Whereas all her thoughts and planning for the past eleven years was how to make him and the Senate pay. She stalked across the floor to stand in front of Qui-Gon. She could not have her revenge if he didn't even remember who she was. In a rage she stomped back across the floor and slammed her hand on the wall, hitting the button that controlled her little surprise for her unwilling guest.

Qui-Gon's body heaved, thrashing and twitching against the restraints as electricity coursed though him. She watched his face as the pain registered with satisfaction. "The last time we talked you failed to answer my question. I'll ask it again, who is the prisoner now?" His face became calm as the electricity stopped. "Ah, so the Jedi do feel pain. I?ll make a note of this. Thank you for your cooperation Jedi Master Jinn. I am happy to see that you are taking your job of serving the Republic so seriously,? she said sarcastically. "I don't know if you remember me, but eleven years ago you sent me to a prison planet. I am back to finish what you interrupted. Are you ready to believe me now? The life you knew is gone forever and you are mine to do with however I wish. I take great joy in telling you; there will be no rescue. No one knows you're gone. I created another to take your place. Don?t you remember? You have already met him. You will not be missed.?

Qui- Gon closed his eyes and drew a shaky breath, the pain was severe, but he needed to hang on to it for a little while longer. It would help to clear the drug induced haze from his mind. The woman seemed familiar somehow but he was not able to focus enough yet to remember. He knew he needed to be calm to access the force. Be patient, he told himself. The Force would not be out of reach much longer.

The Jedi master knew that his Padawan was looking for him. She did not know Obi-Wan like he did. Obi- Wan would find him, unless he was able to extricate himself first. He was startled by the woman pressing a hypo to the side of his neck filled with more drugs. "Time for your nap Jedi. You won?t be connecting to the Force because I have laced your sedative with a Force suppressant,? she laughed. ?We will talk again before this trip is finished."

Back on the Nubian Transport

If someone had asked Obi-Wan to describe how he felt just before they landed on Coruscant, he might have said distracted or agitated. The truth was he was nervous, but of course being a Jedi he could not admit that. The flight from the Outer Rim to Coruscant took 5 long days. Everyday his Master pulled farther away. Qui-Gon had not spoken to him privately through their bond at all. He didn?t seem to want to be involved with anyone. It was as if he was a completely different man Obi-Wan thought and yet he knew that was impossible. The only consolation was that HIS Master was ignoring the boy too.

Obi-Wa

8. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    double post

9. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I've been reading this at the other site. It has a very interesting premise.

10. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thank you PadawanKitara. I will post here before I post at the other site.

11. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Very nice posts, Elfin.

Can't wait for more. :)

12. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    i like so far...more soon

13. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thank you for the kind words. Here is the next offering.

Chapter 4 Swindling the Fates

Obi-Wan left Master Yoda's quarters deep in thought. Could My Master have sensed my jealousy and be pulling away? He is the closest thing to a father I have. Master Yoda was right. I do need to take my own advice. It?s time to go talk to my Master and explain my behavior.

It was sunset by the time Obi-Wan found Qui-Gon standing on the balcony overlooking the city's traffic lanes. Obi-Wan had never been one to appreciate sunsets, but this one was exceptionally beautiful. Sunrise was Qui-Gon's favorite part of the day but if time permitted he would also watch the sunset. Today Qui-Gon seemed to be more pensive than usual if that were possible. Could my Master still be worried about Anakin?

Qui-Gon takes his duty to his projects almost more seriously than he follows the dictates of the Council. Obi-Wan thought again about the time he would be knighted and hoped that he would still be able to care for his Master. Qui-Gon was a great warrior but he became diverted from the proper path too easily. "Master, I would like to talk with you," said Obi-Wan looking at his Master.

The tall Jedi just stood there looking at the young man. He is going to make this hard for me. I must have done something else the Jedi would have done differently. Obi-Wan said, "I am sorry My Master. The boy will not pass the Council's test,? Obi-Wan stopped as Qui-Gon drew a deep breath, "He is too old," Obi finished.

The look on Qui-Gon's face told him that his protest had fallen on deaf ears. He would see that Anakin became a Jedi. The Council would deny him permission but he would continue. Obi-Wan sighed, " My Master, don't defy the Council, not again, please." Master Jinn replied, "I will do what I must Obi-Wan. Would you have me be any other way?"

Obi-Wan was quiet for a moment and then said; "Master you could be sitting on the Council by now if you would just follow the Code. You deserve to be there. You are the greatest swordsman in eight hundred years and one of the most able diplomats in the temple. You belong there and if you would just quitting fighting them with all these distractions you would be there. They will not go along with you this time my Master."

The Tall Jedi looked down at the apprentice with something akin to wonder. In his short life span he had never felt an emotion directed toward him. He loves me? no not me; He cares for the other one. It?s an odd feeling to be cared about, for I have no delusions that my Mistress cares anything about me. I am nothing more than a tool. I am the means by which she will achieve her revenge. My only other reason for being is to verify whether a Jedi can be cloned and the Force controlled through him. "You still have much to learn my young Padawan," said Qui-Gon, as he turned and strode off leaving a shocked apprentice watching his receding back. Yes Master, but I don't think I'm the only one that needs to follow my own advice.

Two hours later Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are in the Council Chambers waiting to hear the decision concerning Anakin's fate. Obi wondered how Qui-Gon would attempt to influence the Council to see things his way. Master Yoda spoke first telling us that the test was in fact finished and Qui-Gon was correct. The Force was indeed strong in him. "He is to be trained then," Qui-Gon said with a slight sound of triumph in his voice. "No, he will not be trained," replied Master Windu. Both Anakin and Qui-Gon's faces crumpled, "But he is the chosen one." Everything I had prepared to say was instantly forgotten.

Obi-Wan felt waves of panic from his Master. He looked to see if others had felt the broadcast of fear. He saw Master Yoda looking at his former Padawan with a question as he said, "Clouded this boy's future is. Masked by his youth it is."

I can't fail she will be angry enough to kill me. Doing something drastic may be the only way to get the boy. I collected my thoughts and said, "I will train him. I take Anakin Skywalker as my Padawan Apprentice.

14. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
  15. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    I am sorry to my faithful readers for the long wait in between Chapters 4 and 5. [face_blush] I hope the wait was worth it. :D I will be back on schedule with the res of the posts.

Chapter 5 Murphy's Law

The instrument panel let out a soft whistle to announce the arrival at the coordinated destination. The ship skimmed in to the atmosphere of an outer rim planet, Sevac II. The onboard surveying equipment allowed the captain her first view of the planet below. She drew in a breath, amazed at the unbroken rings of massive volcanoes continually erupting near the planet's equator. A beautiful blue ocean swirled along the coastline and continent sized orange and green colonies glowed with an eerie but beautiful silver light as the planet rotated into the night cycle.

Dakota looked at the planet and sighed. It was one of the most beautiful sights from space. She was well aware that once she reached land her opinion would change. Planets like this one caused her to wish she could settle down and have a life of sanity and a family. Dakota had embarked on her career as a freighter captain when her family had enough money to leave from the mining colony on Isbark. She had received promises of limitless wealth, travel to glamorous exotic worlds, and the ability to be her own boss.

I found these promises partially true. The work did pay well in fees and commissions. However, the bulk of the untold riches belong to the greedy corporations where I sign contracts. The exotic destinations consist of dirty space docks on backwater worlds, and as for being my own boss; it too has its drawbacks. No backup is available, and pirates find lone freighters easy pickings.

She looked at the instrument panel and sighed. In twenty minutes, she would be landing at the spaceport of Sevac's capital city. Her ship, Moondrifter, was the only home she had and most of her profits went toward keeping her freighter mechanically sound so that it was fast and efficient. Carrying only minimal weapons, it was built for maneuverability not combat.

The ship was large but the living space was far from luxurious. The navigational area was small and cramped, with two chairs, a console, a jumble of instruments, vents, pipes, and wires. Behind the pilot's seat were two narrow bunks, several storage containers for personal items and food, a small galley, a droid storage area and a shower with a small toilet area. The remainder of the ship was devoted to cargo space.

The Captain glanced out of the observation window and watched the surface of the planet come rushing up to meet her. She radioed Port Control for permission to land and was told to proceed to docking bay sixteen. "Acknowledged Port Control, heading for docking bay sixteen, Moondrifter out."

She dropped the landing gear and slowly eased the big ship into the assigned space. Docking procedures completed, she picked up her paperwork and disembarked her ship. Dakota stopped at the Port Authority's office to leave a copy of her manifest and instructions for stowing the cargo she was picking up. She was now free to do some much needed shopping for food supplies, some personal items, and parts for her ship.

This trip was to be a lengthy one with no chance for shopping until she stopped at the next port to drop this cargo. Having made all the arrangements possible, she headed into town.

The Best Laid Plans

One week ago, Jenna Zan Arbor would have said that nothing could possibly go wrong with her plans. She had the universe by the tail so to speak. Then out of nowhere, everything that could go wrong did. Her clone had disappeared, the Dark Lord who was her source of information about everything Jedi, refused to talk to her, and lastly the hired help was being difficult.

She had specifically told the Clone that he was to communicate with her prior to leaving Coruscant. The whole plan revolved around him. Usually his obedience was a direct result of the gene altering technique she had used in his creation. Being one day late was excusable, however twelve days was totally u

16. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Wow.... Just caught up.... Amazing so far Elfin!

17. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thank you Wild_Huntress. :D

Velvet

18. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Here is the next offering. Enjoy. this is where we begin to get intesting.
    Velvet

Chapter 6 Surprises

Obi-Wan looked around the common room of the quarters he had shared with his Master Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn. He noted the disorder that the apartment was left in just before they had gone to Naboo. Six weeks had passed since he had been here and the place had a stale musty smell. This was the one thing both Obi and Qui-Gon liked least about coming home after a long mission.

Data pads littered the tables, the couch, and the cushions were piled on the floor behind the couch. Obi picked up the mess in the living room taking care to put the personal things in the boxes he had brought with him. Finishing the cleaning and packing everything else, Obi-Wan walked hesitantly to the door of Qui-Gon?s sleeping quarters. This was the last room he needed to pack and he almost expected to find his Master lounging on the bed reading a book.

Obi knew this was the end of what had been the worst time in his life. He opened the door and stepped into the room recollecting all the times he had come here for instructions, for help with his problems or to just talk to his Master. His eyes took in the messy state of the room. There were clothes and books as well as data pads laying everywhere. Shaking his head and chuckling, it seemed to Obi that he and his Master had
    traded habits. He became the neat one and Qui-Gon became ?well a lot more complacent about cleaning.

Obi could almost quote some lectures he had received on the state of his room. The small chuckle turned to sobs as memories of mission?s they had gone on together and meditation times they had shared came flooding back. The leisure activities they both enjoyed played through his mind as though it was a reel of pictures being played just for him.

Obi-Wan could not live here again and yet he knew that all of his Master?s personal items must be cleared out so that someone else could have the apartment. Sitting down on Qui-Gon?s sleep couch, he felt something under his thigh, a data pad, and he recalled that his Master liked to read before going to sleep. The data pad being here was odd because printed page books were the only type of leisure reading that his Master made time for when they were at home.

Obi turned the data pad on and began reading it. By the third sentence he was in a state of shock. The text contained temple records concerning Knighting Ceremonies. His Master had been looking into the requirements for having him Knighted before he found Anakin. Blinking back tears, Obi-Wan had assumed that he had been pushed aside for the, ?Chosen One?. He should have had more trust in his Master. By this time the tears were running freely down his face.

Leaving the dresser until the very last thing, he packed all the books and the small things that Qui-Gon had picked up on the many planets they visited. These were things he wanted to keep and so he labeled each box carefully knowing that he would want to go through it when he didn?t hurt quite so much.

At last unable to avoid the dresser any longer and starting at the bottom; he opened the drawers one by one. Pulling out extra tunics and placing them in a box, Obi intended to give them to someone else who might need new ones.

The last drawer he thought and pulled it open. Reaching into the drawer to remove the under garments, Obi-wan discovered the one thing that he had never imagined he would see. He held his breath and removed the clothes from around a package wrapped in silver paper. A card had been placed on the top of the long thin box. The card had the simple words, Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi, written in his Master?s hand.

Obi picked up the heavy package, his hands shaking and put it on top of the boxes that he would be taking to the new home he would be sharing with Anakin. Unable to take his eyes off the package, he finished cleaning out the drawer. This was the last gift he would receive from his Master and he just couldn?t bring himself to open it, not ye

19. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
  20. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Really good post, Velvet. I look forward to the next chap. ;)

21. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I have been lurking on this story at both sites. Just wanted to pop in to say good storyline- keep it up.

22. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thank you Wild_Huntress and Padawan Kitara for you great posts. Here is my next offering.

Chapter 7 A Master Found

Dakota Rains had never been called speechless in her life but this time she couldn?t seem to get her tongue unstuck from the roof of her mouth.

Taking the initiative, Qui-Gon said, ?Hello, I?m Qui-Gon Jinn. It appears I?ve hitched a ride with you to your next destination.?

?What are you?? How did you? Who are you?? she stammered fear tightening her throat and stomach. She was alone. There was no place to hide and Moondrifter would not land for another two days. In her mind the best way to protect herself was to divert his attention by talking while she considered what to do next. Qui-Gon watched the woman noting her look of panic and felt reasonably sure that he had never been her prisoner. ?Well say something, why are you on my ship and how did you get here?? Before Qui-Gon could answer her, she asked, ?When did you get aboard??

?I?ll tell you what I know of my arrival here but I believe it will contribute to our discussion if you?ll please tell me your name.?

?I?m Dakota Rains, this is my ship and I haul freight for Cargo Transport Inc,? she replied.

?I?m a Jedi Knight and while on a mission I was abducted, held prisoner, and put aboard your ship. I recall the woman that held me prisoner also kept me drugged. I never saw anyone but her so I have no idea how many people were involved. I was on another ship but for how long I don?t know and I have no recollection of how I got here or who brought me. As to when I got here, it must have been during your last stop.??

Dakota observed the huge shoulders and long arms of her unwelcome passenger, assessing her chances of retrieving the blaster hidden under the pilot?s chair. He is a very tall man and without climbing over his legs, there is no possible way to defend either my ship or myself. I have neither the room nor the training to get away from him and no place to go if I were to succeed in attaining my freedom. I?m not sure if I believe him or not; if he is dangerous there is nothing I can do about it right now. Deciding cooperation would be her best defense for now she said, ?My last stop was on a planet called Sevac II. Perhaps you were there.?

?Did you say Sevac II?? The name seemed familiar and the Jedi wondered if he and Obi-Wan had been sent there on a mission? Sevac II thinking about the new information he had acquired. Suddenly, he remembered the taunts of his captor, the electric shocks, and the resulting pain coursing through his body. The words, ?You were mine then, and now you belong to me again,? reverberated through his mind. The answer came like a flash of light. I know. I have it now. Those words recall a long forgotten memory of my time as a prisoner of the scientist, Jenna Zan Arbor. After his escape, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan had gone to Sevac II seeking information about her. Her home planet is Sevac II.

Qui-Gon decided to try to make the young woman feel a little less apprehensive about her unwanted passenger. Perhaps she might be willing to help if he could relieve her doubts and fears. So he opted to tell her about his and Obi-Wan?s first experience with Jenna Zan Arbor and why she might want revenge.

?Jenna is a scientist who sought to control??. a loud rumbling sound cut off his next words. The woman looked up startled and then she did the last thing Qui-Gon would expect; she burst out laughing. Very dangerous, she thought, this huge man silenced by a rumbling stomach.

The tall Jedi showed his amusement with a soft smile and a twinkle in his blue eyes. I?m supposed to be one of the most able diplomats and experienced negotiators in the temple. My hunger making itself obvious accomplished what all my conversation and about fifty years of Jedi training failed to do, put her at ease.

?Captain, as much as I would like to finish our conversation, I would appreciate some food first. I believe you can hear me better without the complaints of my stomach. I?m sure that I have ea

23. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    I originally started reading this at the FanFic...happy that it made it here!

This thread rocks! I am really enjoying this...more soon please :)

24. Padawan_Laurianna

Padawan_Laurianna Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2002
    What an intriguing AU for TPM, I love it when people allow Qui-Gon to live in their fics. I can't believe you don't have more readers. Please keep posting, I am anxious to see the master and apprentice reunited! :D L

25. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    This is getting better and better. can't wait for more :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.