main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Real Story of Star Wars, (from several new points of veiw. (very funny humor))

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Niobiie-of-Belfalas, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Niobiie-of-Belfalas Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2002
    Hi everyone!!! I'm Niobiie. This the first story I've ever posted on TF.net!!

Okay, just because this is rather sarcastic humor, understand I'm not making fun of Star Wars AT ALL!!! I know I'm using copy-right characters, so please don't sue. ;) But I know you're all nice people.

Anyway, I wrote the original trilogy from Obi's point of view, TPM from Qui's, and AOTC from Ani and Padme's. They're not very long so I'm going to post each movie one at a time. Here goes, and please laugh.

The Real Story Of Star Wars

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you?re my only hope....... *kcerrrr* Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you?re my only hope....... *kcerrrr* Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you?re my only hope.......

Me: Boy....that recording sounds familiar. I have head it many times, first because I needed to play it....and afterwards in my nightmares. I am Obi-Wan Kenobi. And I?m here to finally set you all ?straight? on what really happened, in ten short points:
    1. I was the real hero of the story.
    2. George Lucas got it all wrong.
    3. The whole story wasn?t really so ?hero-ish?.
    4. I was the only cute guy in the whole story.
    5. In the end, nobody was really killed. We just all ate some of my great peanut-butter cookies and called it quits.
    7. Did I mention I was the real hero??
    8. I didn?t really die.
    9. I was the hero.
    10. In the end, everyone (but me) was really saved by my a teddy bear, Baby Booboo.

Now you know the whole story. But maybe you?d like it in a little more detail. ?K, here goes......

Star Wars

Episode MMCXXXVII (believe me or not, this is correct)

The evil empire has

taken over everything.

The galaxy is

in great danger.

A lone hero

is needed. Someone,

who can save

them all....

*noise, ship being attacked*
    Vader: Wee!!! This is fun!
    Leia: I am a diplomat to Alderan!!
    Vader: Oops.
    Leia: Trust me, that ?oops? wasn?t nearly big enough wiener man.
    Vader: Wait a minute, I don?t think you?re really a diplomat, a diplomat would have been nicer. Take her away!
    Leia: Darn, my one chance, and I blew it.

*luckily, someone, much smarter than Leia, had already sent two droids with a secret message for you?s truly*

C-3PO: I hate sand, I hate heat, I hate flying, and I hate you.
    R2-D2: Bloop. (Well, ditto for you too you mean old monkey brain. What do we do now??)
    C-3PO: Dunno. Wait, by some amazing coincidence, there is a sandcrawler coming straight towards us, even though there is nothing for miles to promote them to come this way, and they can?t possibly see us.
    R2-D2: Beep bop squeal whistle beep bloop bloop. (Oh good.)

*the droids were picked up by this sandcrawler, and were sold to a weird old farmer and his nephew*

Jawa: Coo da nima.
    Owen: You say they are the best made in the world?? No, I still don?t want them.
    Jawa: Bi num ta ca rola.
    Owen: You say they can reduce the risk of skin cancer by two-hundred and seventy percent?? No. Sorry.
    Jawa: Bucha.
    Owen: You?ll throw in a free hersey?s bar?? I?ll take them.
    Luke: Uh, this one?s broken!
    Owen: Shaddup.
    Jawa: Yeah!
    Owen: Fine, I?ll take that blue one instead.
    C-3PO: Oh man. *muttering* I was this close to getting rid of that stupid little....
    Owen: Luke, go give these droids a bath.
    Luke: WHY?!?!?!?!
    Owen: I want to keep you home today to be mean. Get going.
    Luke: I never get to do anything.
    Owen: You have no life anyway, so why do you care.
    Luke: Dunno. Come on you weird semi-intelligent life forms.
    C-3PO: Yes, sir.
    Luke: Don?t call me sir.
    C-3PO: Yes, Master Luke.
    Luke: You?re rubbing in the fact that I have no life....aren?t you.
    C-3PO: Yup.
    R2-D2: Bloop bloop kcerrr kcerrr. (Heh heh.)

*R2 hated Luke so much, he ran away to find me because he remembered I was nicer, but, unfortunately, he was caught. I had to keep the story going, so I went and found him, accidentally saving Luke in the process.*

Luke: Man, I thought that sand guy thingy had me!

2. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    ^^^^!!!! This was really funny, Niobiie. Very cool, and an interesting little twist. It certainly appealed to my sense of humor. Can't wait to see more of these!

3. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
  4. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Wild Huntress: Thankx!! I love it they other people like my humor too, it makes me feel less crazy.

Felicia: Hey! Hope you enjoy it!!

Okay, nother post, this thread won't last long 'cus my stuff this time isn't long. I think I'll try and be quick to post before this thread is so deeply buried in the pages of other stories that I can't dig it out with an ax and flame thrower.

Okay, the next to movies were written without a break all together, which is the reason the first post broke off so abruptly. Here's TESB.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

*But nobody heard me. A bunch of time, but nothing else, passed. We ended up on a planet called Hoth. Why did we go there??? I have no idea. I was out with Han and Chewy. Then we came back and were immediately sent on patrol.*

Han: We?re done with our patrol, let?s go check out that prob-droid like thing that just crashed next to us.
    Me: Are you crazy?? We could be killed!!
    Han: Where?s your sense of adventure??
    Me: I always lose it around idiots...I mean, around you.
    Chewy: Gerrrf. (Oh come on.)
    Me: Fine. But, just for the record, I think it?s a bad idea.

*We got a call from Luke, (who was a moment later captured by a snow monster (what an idiot)) then we checked out the thing. It was a prob-droid, and Han shot it. Brilliant.*

Han: Oops.
    Me: That was kinda pointless.
    Chewy: Gerrrf. (I agree. Let?s go home.)

*Leia was furious...........that we let Luke stay out by himself.*

Leia: ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!? THAT IDIOT COULDN?T TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF IF YOU SERVED IT TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me: That?s kinda the point....

*Leia was also mad that Han was (finally) leaving. There was just no pleasing that woman.*

Leia: Don?t you dare leave!
    Me: Don?t you dare stay!
    Han: Uh.....

*Unfortunately, just as he was about to leave (I?m more threatening than Leia) our stupid base was attacked, and he wanted to save Leia.*

Me *hopefully*: Where?s Luke??
    Chewy: Gerrrf. (Oh, he got back a few days ago and is now fully recovered. He is now out there fighting with the Imperials.)
    Me: Darn. Hope he gets killed.

At the last minute, I ran out, and saved everybody by blowing up some valuable equipment*

Some Rebel: You idiot! That?s our equipment.
    Me: Um......hee hee.

*I hitched a ride on a transport, and got wherever it was we were going in plenty of time. Sadly, it was Han and Leia?s ship. Do?h!*

Me: Where are we going??
    Leia: At the moment, bozo, we?re trying to get away from the stinken Imperials.
    Me: Ah. I?ll help!
    Leia: Go fix the hyperdrive or something.

*I did so, but while I was doing it, Han entered an asteroid field, without consulting me first.*

Han: They?d be crazy to follow us.
    Me: Why are we flying into a giant mouth??
    Han: Don?t be such a pessimist. I?m sure this mouth-like cave is very safe. Don?t worry!
    Me: Who?s worried.

*While Han and Leia were kissing, I did valuable work on everything in sight.*

Me: Come on Chewy, Han and his sweetheart (Leia: I PREFER COMMON-SENSE CHALLENGED!!!!!!) are going outside. Let?s make sure they don?t get eaten any more than we already are.
    Han: Quit worrying.

*We went outside. Han shot the thing down its gullet.*

Me: Brilliant. Just brilliant.
    Han: Oh be quiet.

*We flew out a little faster than we had entered. Then we went to something called ?Cloud City?. I call it Clod City, but there you have it. Like the brilliant person he was, Han trusted everyone in sight, and managed to get us captured by Imperials, tortured, and finally frozen in carbonite. Why did they do it to me too?? I?m assuming they were just making sure it worked on non-idiots and well as the opposite. How long we were in those stupid things, I?m not sure. But I was finally let out. I was in, Jabba?s palace.*

Hee hee, my author's sense revolts at such bad break off's for endings.

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is soooooooooo funny! I NEED MORE!

Love NYC

6. _Lady_Wimsey

_Lady_Wimsey Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2002

Hee hee, not bad Niobiie. Let's hear (read?) some more. :D LOL

7. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hee hee! This is such a scream! (Pardon the pun.... It's that time of year!) Love it.

8. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    NIOBIIE!!! This is SO funny!! H'come I didn't get to read this before?? *glares at her friend* Oh and incidently I'm miffed you didn't tell me it was up! *frowns at her*

Man! Obi-Wan REALLY wants to kill Luke or something...(however the way you write him that's not exactly surprising ;)

--There was just no pleasing that woman--

LOL!! ;)

MORE MORE MOREMOREMORE or I'll start BOUNCING!!! *everyone screams and runs for cover* ;)

9. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    ......Oh MAN Rita! That was soooo funny! :D

I'd say LOL, but everyone says LOL, so I'm going to be original.

ROTWFLHAGI! (rolling on the wood floor, laughing histaricly and giggling incohirantly) :) ..........donno' how much I'm actually going to USE that ever, but ya know. ;)

That was posotivly HILARIOUS!!!! :D Man alive! Did you read any of this to Melissa?...gee, dumb question. :D

This it totaly hilarious. PLEASE continue!

Whoah...suddenly Obi-Brat and Qui-Gone-Mad doesn't look so strange!...*shivers* scary thought. ;)

Cheers!

Chloe/Alani/Eritha

P.S. You're absolutly right, Obi-Wan...

KIIIIIILLL LUUKKKEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! what a little TEEN! :D

P.P.S. I dunno about the cutest in the series though. I mean, he really has acne like you wouldn't believe!

P.P.P.S. heheh...sorry Obi-Wan. *clears throat* Uuuh can I have your autograph?....what? No, that's not...ummm...well, yes that IS Luke's autograph....no, he's not my favorite charictor, he's........uh heh-heh......well no, you're not my favorite charictor eith-er...um I think I'll be..uh..going now.

10. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    LOL I love how you make the character who don't speak *basic* say one word and have it mean a heckload of things... and the opposite! lol

11. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Whoa, this is cool. Way more people like this than I ever imagined would!!!

Hey Siri, you never read this cus....uh.....I never sent it?? :D

I would thank all of you for reading this, but I'm afraid (I know, shame on me) that I can't remember all you names. But I'll make it up to you by posting ROTJ, which is very short, but don't worry TPM is much longer, and I'll do that soon. Here ya go!

Me: Hi Chewy, thanks for getting me out of that thing. Where am I and why can?t I see anything. Boy, am I hungry.
    Chewy: Gerrrf. (Lunch is in a couple of hours. Han and you have been frozen in carbonite for almost a year and you are now in Jabba?s palace. It?s the most dangerous place in the galaxy and we?re about to be fed to a pit monster. Luke?s now a Jedi Knight and Leia is a slave and Lando is still a con man. We are going to need to save at least half those people.)
    Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN LUNCH IS IN A COUPLE OF HOURS. I?M HUNGRY. I WANT TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chewy: Gerrrf. (Sorry.)

*We were almost almost fed to the monster, but at the last minute, with my amazing brilliancy and a little planing ahead from Luke, we got out just fine. The we went to this weird ship. The Emperor had another Death Star (lucky the rebels still had me, uh?) and we were going to blow this one up too. I went (like an idiot) with Luke, Leia, and Han. Why did I do that??? Well, I?m sure being drafted had something to do with it, but not much.*

Han: Okay gang. We?re going to blow up the base thingy and then scram. Any questions??
    Me: Yeah. Who put you in charge??

*My question was so full of brilliance and logic, that nobody answered me. After being in the woods three minutes, we managed to lose Luke and Leia, alert the Imperials to our presence, and I got poison ivy.*

Han: Oh man. What do we do now.
    Me: Find some calamine lotion.

*Despite my acute distress, he ignored me and we went and found Leia. The hard way. I?ve never been tied over a fire place before, but now I understand why it hasn?t caught on in a rage. I once again saved everyone (with a little help from Luke) and we got freedom, our weapons, and a lot of furry backup.*

Han: ?k, let?s blow it up!!
    Me: Ok, who gave him firearms and explosives.
    Luke: Oops.

*We went and blew it up (all thanks to me of course) and (also thanks to me though I still haven?t figured out exactly how) we blew up the Death Star. But, Vader, the Emperor, all the soldiers, and most of the equipment got out safely.*

Me: O-k. Everybody, my house for cookies!

*You?re probably wondering how my teddy bear, was involved. Well, he was the one who piloted the ship that saved all those guys from the Death Star. And he saved everyone else by burning down their mess hall. There were poisoned mushrooms in the food. If you don?t believe me, ask Baby Booboo. And I didn?t burn it down. It really was Booboo, I swear!!!!*

So that?s the real story. Han and Leia got married, settled down, and had a few kids.
    Last I heard, Luke was all mixed up with a girl named Mara Jade, who he eventually married and who did finally give him a life. But he thanked her so much, he lost it again. They also had some kids.
    And what about me?? I finally got enough courage to ask a girl I had had a crush on for quiet some time, named Siri Tachi, to marry me. What a lucky girl. And if you see her any time soon, try and convince her of that fact. I?ve not yet lost hope.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

12. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Okay, I don't think I'll get to post tonight, so I'll post now. Here's TPM, this one is my favorite. Just to make things very confusing, I wrote this and AOTC not as much in first person as the original three. So this one, and the other, are a little different. Here ya go, and I'll say ahead of time, Poor Qui-Gon.... :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Real Story Of Star Wars Part II
    as told by Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon: My old apprentice got to tell every body the ?real? story of the original trilogy, so I decided to tell the real story of TPM, because I didn?t really die either. I want you to know, I was the really cool guy in the whole story, I was completely in charge the entire time, and nobody gave me all the credit I deserved. It?s not fair. I work and slave and nobody ever says thank you or...never mind. This is the real story....

Episode (whatever comes three numbers before the Roman numeral I typed last time)

The galaxy is, as usual,
    in trouble.
    the Sith have again risen,
    the Jedi are confused,
    the galactic senate is in turmoil,
    and Naboo has placed a fourteen year old girl in charge of everything.

Everyone desperately needs some help,
    normal Jedi are useless,
    no one knows what to do,
    then two Jedi are called in,
    one, the young and incredibly handsome
    Obi-Wan Kenobi,
    the amazing hero,
    he can and will save them all,
    and also Qui-Gon,
    who Obi-Wan just brought along to pay expenses
    and drive the speeders, since Obi-Wan is under age.

So everyone waits, confused and hopeless,
    wishing for the legendary Obi-Wan Kenobi....

Qui-Gon: Caption, tell them we wish to board immediately.
    Caption: I don?t want to board, they?ll just blow me up.
    Obi-Wan: Board!!!
    Caption: Yes, sir.
    Qui-Gon: Just for the records, I told Obi-Wan (nine years ago) I wanted him to feel what it?s like to have a little leadership.
    Obi-Wan: Did I say you could speak?? Be quiet you piece of filth.
    Qui-Gon: It was a bad idea.

*we boarded, and went to a little ugly room, I gave Obi-Wan a serious talking to that ended, as usual, with him bursting into tears and asking for a hug*

Obi-Wan: Heh heh, speak!
    Qui-Gon: Woof.
    Obi-Wan: That?s great, now beg.
    Qui-Gon: Can?t I have something different for my reward?? These dog biscuits really increase my dentist bill.
    Obi-Wan: Shut up, you tomato stem.
    Qui-Gon: That?s a really weird insult....

*Obi-Wan threw his rock at me, then the room filled with poisonous gas*

Obi-Wan: Man, I hate it when this happens.

*Obi-Wan fought us out, using all the technique I taught him*

Obi-Wan: Hey! I just discovered I can walk on the ceiling. How come you can?t do that Qui-Gon??
    Qui-Gon: Uh, Walk-on-the-ceiling-like-a-fly phobia. And I?m afraid of wasps.
    Obi-Wan: How many wasps are on the ceiling of a Nimodian cruiser??
    Qui-Gon: Uh......

*then we ran (Qui-Gon Jinn on the floor, Obi-Wan Moroni on the ceiling), we tried to capture the head Nimodian type peoples, but completely failed, thanks to Obi-Wan*

Obi-Wan: Qui-Gon, you idiot, why are you running away, we?ve almost won!!
    Qui-Gon (from a very far away distance): I?m allergic to destroyer droid laser fire, come on!!

*poor Obi-Wan was scared, so we left, and hid. then we hid in two different ships and smuggled down to the planet, Naboo*

Qui-Gon: Ahhhhhhhh! Obi-Wan!!!! Shoot these droid off me!!!!!!
    Obi-Wan (couple of slices and they?re smoking on the ground): How many times have I told you not to tease battle droids. They just can?t take a joke!
    Qui-Gon (little kid ashamed voice): I only threw a couple of rocks at them.....Oooo, look at that, a big frog man. Can I keep him??
    Obi-Wan: No, shut up and follow me.
    Qui-Gon (whisper): Come on frog man, I?ll smuggle you along in my sleeve.

*I smuggled the frog man, in my sleeve, all the way to the city, where we stood on top of a little bridge and and the queen and a bunch of other idiots walked right underneath us. It was almost creepy that we we

13. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was SOOO funny girl!! I ALMOST forgive you for forgetting to tell me again!!! But *puts on that Roz lady's voice from Monster's Inc.* Don't let it happen again! ;)

That last paragraph was hilarious!! Paired up with Siri.....sort of ;) And the bear who was hardly in it!!

Great job!! As usual!! See ya around!!

--SiriGallia

14. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    *laughs hysterically*

*still laughing hysterically*

*if she doesn't stop soon, she's going to pass out*

*passes out*

Oh *gasp* my *gasp* goodness! That was entirely too funny-- *is suddenly confronted by a goofy looking knight*

Knight: You're supposed to be unconscious!

Me: (sheepishly) Well, I got better. *knight gives me up as a bad job*

Where was I? Oh yes! I can't possibly begin to list all the things that cracked me up (barring quoting everything you've written so far back to you), and I frankly don't have time because Siri is battling Darth House Clean-up and has requested (rather loudly) my aid. So I will say that three of my favorite things were: the contrast of Chewie?s 'Gerrrf's, which could mean just about anything, and R2's jabbering, which was always longer/shorter than it's translation. Obi-wan's conceit. And Qui-gon getting bossed around by a machete wielding Padme, and shoved in the closet by Shmi. [face_laugh]

Truly, my siblings are not nearly as wierd as I used to think... Well, not quite anyway. :p

Great stuff!

Sarah >^,,^<

15. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    And for your EP. 1 story!! That was sooooooooo funny!!! Poor Qui-Gon he's got a real snot for an apprentice!! Not to mention that Obi-Wan isn't very good at insulting people ;)

Padme with a machette!! [face_laugh] THERE'S a mentel picture for you!!! Hee hee... :) GREAT JOB!! Gonna do Ep.2???

16. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    OOOOOOH MAN! Gol-EE, Niobiie...Rita...Obi-Wan, what-EVER!

That was HILARIOUS!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Gee, makes my Obi-Brat stories look like a drama! :D That is SCAAARY!

Oh, yes, poor Qui-Gon. Tomato stem? WHERE did Obi-Wan get his vocabulary?!

*obi-wan holds up "The Big Book of Bizzare Names to Call Your Poor Master/Father/Brother/Fellow Hobbit etc.*

Oh........oh that's where. :D

Hey, I was thinking I'd post my Obi-Brat story some time, 'f you'd like to risk it- I mean read it. ;)

I dunno, after reading this, I think you can handle it! :) ;) :D

Okay, 'nuff with the imoto-cons! ;) UUUGGH! Stop it! [face_devil]....oh har har. [face_mischief]

Okay, the faces are :D driving me 8-} insane! :cool: (hey that looks like Obi-Wan! :cool: ) Heheh... [face_laugh] :) ;) :D EEEEEEEK! :eek: Ug! Gotta go! 8-} [face_devil] See what I mean?

See you! :)

Namarie! [face_love] (where did THAT come from? :confused: )

~Chloe ;) :) [face_love] 8-} [face_laugh] ...I give up. [face_plain]

17. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Awaa, you guys are so sweet. I'm really tired and wasn't going to post AOTC & ??? tonight, but I changed my mind. Here is the last chapter of the insanity. (not quite as many weird insults in this one)*

Warning, if you are looking forward to gushy romance and kissing, your expectations will be fufilled baring the gushy romance and kissing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attack of the Clones

Ani: Well, everyone else important got to do this, now it?s our turn.
    Padme: Yeah!
    Ani: Here goes...hee hee...

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Star Wars

Once again, everyone is in trouble
    once again, a hero is needed
    once again, the incompetent idiots put in charge are failing fast.

Two hearts beat as one,
    two people can save them all,
    two hearts in love,
    will they save everyone?? Of course not.

Jedi aimlessly shoot at things,
    Obi-Wan is still in the middle of things
    Yoda is learning Kung-Fu,
    Ani is turning to the dark side,
    and Padme isn?t getting any younger.

What do they do?? Read on and find out....

(My ship flies into Corascant, ship puts down, explosion happens, queen decoy dead, blah blah you?ve seen it)

Padme: No!!!
    Handmaiden: My....queen....I?ve....failed you.....I...ate....rocky road ice cream.

(My handmaiden dies)

Padme: No...no....these handmaiden thingys are expensive!!! Captain, call in Obi ?n Ani, I want revenge!!!
    Captain: Right-oh.

(while later, after I had changed)

Ani: I?m so nervous, what if she?s changed??
    Obi: Uh, shut up and quit concentrating on your heart, your feelings, your thoughts, and your mind. Of course she?s changed.
    Ani: Oh, sorry. Yes master.
    Obi: And quit calling me master. You?re just trying to make me feel my age.
    Ani: Yes master.

(Ani and Obi came in. Ani was twice my height, and just as ugly as usual.)

Obi: Yo! You?re looking well. You want revenge?? Revenge you?ll get!!
    Padme: Good. Ani, close your mouth and quit drooling.
    Ani: My....angel...
    Padme: Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. Back to business, can you catch this guy??
    Obi: Yes. By the way, he?s a gal, not a guy.
    Padme: How do you know that??
    Obi: Jedi instinct, genius, feelings, the force, and she left her driver?s license on the platform.
    Padme: Ah.

(So anyway, Ani ?n Obi promised to protect me, and catch this idiot.)

Obi: Ani, why are you watching a movie??
    Ani: I was bored.
    Obi: Huh??
    Ani: She turned off the screen so I couldn?t watch her any more.
    Obi: She stupider than I thought.

(This remark nettled Ani, and he and Obi got into a fist fight.)

Ani: Dim-witted toydarien!!
    Obi: Love-struck bantha!!

(They quit fighting for a moment, to save me from some bugs, and then went back to fighting.)

Padme: Hey!! Aren?t you going to catch that droid???
    Obi: I?m a little busy.
    Padme: Ani, get your fist out of your master?s mouth, and quit smacking him with that iron lamp. Obi, go fetch.

(Obi leapt out of the window, but (being a little late in his cue) fell into empty space)

Padme: Go save that oaf you call master, and catch that droid!!!!!!
    Ani: Yes my sweet Eago angel.
    Padme: Huh??

(Ani didn?t answer, but ran out of the room, first falling over a stool.)

(--narrative is switching over to Ani--)

Ani: Ooo. Cool speeder.

(I stood there for about five minutes, just staring into space. After all, this was the best chance I?d had in a long time to lose that Cretin (Obi))

Ani: I choose.......the orange and poka-dotted blue one!

(I flew it at neck breaking speed, and.....was too late.)

Obi: (rubbing neck) I hate it when you do that.
    Ani: I knew there was sticker bushes underneath you, that?d break your fall.
    Obi: Break is right. AND YOU DID NOT KNOW THERE WERE STICKER BUSHES UNDERNEATH ME, THEY ONLY COVERED A SQUARE FIVE INCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ani: Okay, okay. I wanted you to die. Happy??
    Obi: Uh.....not really....

(We chased the droid about fifteen minutes, then, with out warning, the droid blew up.)

18. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    I think I understand the first line of your siggy now Niobiie ;)

*giggle* That was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally funny!!! I was cracking up the whole time!!! I can see Obi hasn't changed much and it seems as though he's past some of his charming personality onto Anakin!! ;)

Thanx for sharing with us girl!! Hope to see ya around again soon!!

--SiriGallia

19. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing the whooole way, Rita! [face_laugh]

That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! "Run away! Run away!" Golly, I wonder what that's from! ;)

Padme was sooooooo funny! And Ani...well, he's got an obsession with donuts so we don't talk about him! :D

[face_laugh] Well thank you Rita, for the FABULOUS entertainment! I reeeeeally enjoyed it!

I'll be in touch!

See you!

~Chloe ;)

20. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Ah, Niobiie: what can I say? You've given me the gift of nearly half an hour of non-stop laughter, and for that I can never repay you, even were I to mention every line I enjoyed. And as it happens, that would take far more time than I have just now. ;)

Hilarious x 100!! The way Padme hated Anakin... The way Obi-Wan hated Anakin... The way the narration kept swapping back and forth... Zam's driver's license on the platform... The cut-up hot dog bits... Padme and Xanatos (not to mention Mr. JingleDingle)... Padme's reasons for not wanting to go back to Tatooine... Ani creeping Padme out... The appearance of the vent on Geonosis... ANI AND PADME'S WEDDING!! *begins laughing for another half hour*

*giggle* Anyway, brilliant stuff, as usual! If ever you post anything else, *PLEASE* PM me! :)

Sarah >^,,^<

21. _Lady_Wimsey

_Lady_Wimsey Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2002
    C'est moi, tres bien. Merci beacoup!!!! As usual.

-Lady Harriet

22. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Uppers, awah, you're so sweet Harriet. Thankx a ton, everyone!! (hey, that rhymed)

-Nio Bee of the Tundra

23. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Up up up, sideways, down, middle, whatever.

24. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    ROFLOL I love this!!! THis is the real 'tar 'waws!!!!

25. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Close down the Barns & Noble????? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.