main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lost in the Darkness. (Halloween Story with Qui/Obi/Ani/Maul

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ZaraValinor, Oct 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Qui-Gon felt the Force drew him in an embrace as he slipped away from the plane of the living, his Padawan's agonized face hanging over him growing dimmer and dimmer. Whne suddenly he felt himself being ripped away from the shimmering ponds of clam that were the Force and surrounded in nerve ripping darkness.

He felt himself separate from his body and suddenly he was on the side of it, looking down at his now lifeless self and his weeping Padawan.

Why am I not one with the Force? he asked himself, confused that he had been so forcefully pulled away from such magnificence.

"Because I kept you from it." The voice registered as if it had been received by living ears, but in all actually reverberated in Qui-Gon's mind. It was the silky voice of a blade buried deep inside your back.

Qui-Gon felt a stab of fear run through him before he realized that he was already dead, that there was nothing the Dark Lord of the Sith could do to him. For the voice belonged to the Sith that had moments ago ran him through with his two-sided lightsaber, who had robbed him from his Padawan, and the joy of seeing Obi-Wan knighted. For Qui-Gon had no doubts that Obi-Wan, with his incredible victory over the sith, would now be knighted.

"There is nothing more you can do to me," Qui-Gon whispered. In this he had become more powerful then anyone could possibly imagine.

The Sith's tatooed face split in a feral grin, one Qui-Gon recongized all to readily and unbidden his fear rose again. "No, there is nothing I can do to you." His head jerked towards Obi-Wan, as the boy still mourned the death of his master. "But there is much I can do to him."

Anger replaced the fear as Qui-Gon tossed a look at Obi-Wan. His boy was already in emotional upheavel, he did not need dead ghosts rising up to haunt him. "What can you do? You're dead if you forget," Qui-Gon said in his best controlled tone.

"You will see Jedi," the Dark Lord hissed and then disincorporated.

Qui-Gon had been following Obi-Wan and Anakin since the day of his death. Had watch his Padawan, for even in knighthood, Obi-Wan remained his, struggle with his new duties. Not only with being knighted but with a Padawan in tow. Both Obi-Wan and Anakin he been emotional drained, with their perspective battles and the death of Qui-Gon. Now they found themselves stuck together, with a person the other hadn't really fancied.

Qui-Gon had been proud of both of them when they had put away their premisconceptions about one another and had sought each others company for consulation in the rapid change their lives had taken.

Things were going so well that Qui-Gon had quickly forgotten about the Sith and the fact that he had not joined the Force as he was meant to. He enjoyed watching the two boys and wished he could be with them.

He was watching Obi-Wan and Anakin eat their morning meal together, when the Sith Lord appeared once again. Without thinking, Qui-Gon moved to cover Obi-Wan and Anakin with his unsubstatial body, as if he could protect them from the death that the Dark Lord exhibited.

"Leave them. You cannot get near them. I will not let you," Qui-Gon commanded.

The Sith's yellow eyes drilled into him. "You know very little Jedi."

Suddenly, Obi-Wan's lightsaber, the one that had once belonged to Qui-Gon, leapt from the Jedi's belt circled around the room and darted towards Obi-Wan and Anakin. Obi-Wan, reacting without thought jumped over to Anakin and covered the little body with his own, as though his body could stop a lightsaber.

As it came towards the new Master and Apprentice, Obi-Wan through up his hand to Force push the lightsaber away. It worked and the blade vanished as the pummel thumped on the floor.

"Are you alright Ani?" Obi-Wan asked, removing himself from his protective position over the boy.

Anakin looked shaken but to his credit didn't voice his fear. "What happened?"

Obi-Wan shook his head. "I'm not sure. I felt a surgence in the Dark Side."

"It felt cold," Anakin

2. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
  3. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Nice post. Very well written. ;)

4. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002