main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Master Qui-Gon and the Chosen One

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Xen, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Xen

Jedi_Xen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    The red-green lightsabers clashed with lightning speed and ferocity, Darth Maul studied his older advisory, the Jedi Master?s skills were legendary, and after twice facing him the Sith Lord knew Qui-Gon deserved the reputation of a master swordsman. The electro doors slid open, and the younger Jedi joined his master, Darth Maul sneered, somewhere in the time between the separation of master and apprentice, was his opportunity to strike down Qui-Gon, without his master, the padawan would be an easy kill. Some how, some way he had to separate the Jedi again.

Lord Maul didn?t have to wait long for this opportunity to present itself; the younger Jedi stood inches away from a giant chasm, summoning up his dark energy, the Sith Lord pushed the young Jedi into the hole. Obi-Wan?s lightsaber fell with a clank at the mouth of the chasm, the Sith Lord smiled at his master hoping to use the padawan?s death as a way of distracting the master, it didn?t work Qui-Gon remained as focus and determined as ever, even more so Lord Maul thought. Suddenly a giant wave of death swept over him through the force. Maul threw Qui-Gon a confused look, how could a mere Padawan?s death send such a shock through the force? Or was it the Padawan? Maul?s fears were confirmed when Obi-Wan leapt back into battle, summoning his lightsaber to his hands. He hadn?t killed the Jedi, nor would he; together they were too strong. The dark lord sneered at his Jedi opponents, the wave of death had to be the Trade Federation battleship being destroyed, there was too much life being snubbed out for it to be anything else, the Battle of Naboo was lost, not through any fault of his, but through the failure of the Trade Federation, a failure they would pay dearly for.

The electro doors again slid open, and the Dark Lord fled the battle, it was a feeling that disgusted Lord Maul, better to fight another day, than die needlessly for a lost cause. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon pursued only to be trapped behind the last electro door. The Sith had escaped, his master awaited him on Coruscant with a new mission, a mission Lord Maul would make sure he didn?t fail.

2. Jedi_Xen

Sep 26, 2001
    The Sith Infiltrator landed in the abandoned building, the Sith now use as a bunker. Lord Sidious stood watching Darth Maul exit the ship "Greetings Lord Maul."

Maul marched to his master and knelt "The Battle of Naboo ended in failure Master." Maul reported.

"On the contrary Lord Maul, these events are moving just as I had forseen. Rise my apprentice." Lord Maul stood, facing his master, the sting of failure lingering. "You will go to the Jungle Moon of Yavin." Sidious continued "There you will remain until called for. The Jedi are aware of our presence, they will stop at nothing to find your identity, we cannot yet take that chance."

"Yes Master"

"And search for you they most certainly will" A deep voice said from behind.

Lord Maul spun to see Jedi Master Dooku standing behind them, somehow the Jedi masked his presence from him. "JEDI!" the Sith Lord hissed "How dare you set foot in the lair of the Sith." Clutching his lightsaber, Maul ignited one end "I won't fail with you as I did with the other's old man."

"Relax, Lord Maul" Sidious said pulling his apprentice's lightsaber from his grips "Master Dooku is here at my invitation."

"Your invitation?" Maul echoed, obviously confused.

"Yes Lord Maul, Dooku, like us wants change in the galaxy, change only the Sith can bring." Lord Sidious smiled "He can get into the Jedi Temple, something we can't do my apprentice."

Darth Maul glared at the Jedi, the idea of using a Jedi to achieve the goal of the Sith seemed ludicrous. Furthermore, if Dooku was so willing to trade the Jedi, what would stop him from betraying the Sith? What Master Sidious called an ally, Lord Maul called a rival, he had worked too hard to learn the ways of the Sith to be rejected now, Dooku will suffer at the end of his lightsaber.

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great start Xen! And good to see you back too! ;)

4. Jedi_Xen

Sep 26, 2001
    The sun cast an orange-blue glow over Coruscant.

"He fought with courage, and wisdom." Qui-Gon said of his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. "It was his battle prowress that won the day, and undoubtedly saved my life. I sense Obi-Wan will be a great Jedi Knight." Qui-Gon hesitated looking at both Master Yoda and Mace Windu before continuting "Or rather, he already is."

"Agree with you the council does." Yoda said grimmly "Still much danger I see in training Skywalker, but with return of the Sith, greater danger I sense in not training him. Master Qui-Gon your apprentice Skywalker will be."

Qui-Gon bowed with a smile of obvious satisfaction "Thank you my master."

"You will report on Skywalker's progress regularly Qui-Gon." Master Windu said calmly "If you are right, and Skywalker is the chosen one, the Sith will surely take a great intrest in him."

Qui-Gon nodded "Very well, I understand master."

"May the force be with you."

The two Jedi bowed and exited the chamber together, no longer as master and apprentice but as a pair of Jedi Knights.

Nervously pacing Anakin stopped when he noticed Qui-Gon approaching him. "Master Qui-Gon!" the boy shouted "Master, what did the council say?"

Qui-Gon lowered himself on a knee "Ani, the Council has granted me permission to train you, but I must warn you training to be a Jedi will be difficult."

"I know." Anakin said with a smile "I can handle it Master, its what I want."

"Come Ani, we have much work to do."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.