main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Qui-Gon and Yoda Prequel Notes with USA Tiger (AU version of a story between Qui-Gon and Yoda)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Nebula played Yoda in notes 1-17.

USA Tiger played Yoda in notes 17-21

Happens played Yoda in notes 21 to the end.

Note 1:
    Master Yoda,

Obi-Wan and I have just left for Naboo. We will get to the bottom of this problem with the Trade Federation. I?ll let you know how things go. I just wanted to let you know that my Padawan and I have now left.

Qui-Gon Jinn

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Jinn,

Gone you are to Naboo, that is good. Be careful, sense danger ahead, I do.

Master Yoda

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

We arrived at the Trade Federation Control Ship fine. As we were waiting to speak with them, they tried to kill us with a poisonous gas. We used the force to help us hold our breaths, so we were okay. They then sent out droids to destroy us. We escaped. My Padawan and I saw the Trade Federation preparing a huge droid army. We stowed away on separate ships and will soon meet down on the planet.

I hope to reach the Naboo before this Invasion has been launched. I also must speak with Senator Palpatine and the Supreme Chancellor. There is more going on than there should be.

Master Qui-Gon Jinn

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Qui-Gon,

Killed you, the Trader Federation tried to do? Umm, not good this is. Sense something in the Force I do.

Inform Senator Palpatine and Supreme Chancellor of what happened, I will.

Contact me once reached Naboo, you must. Inform the Council I will.

Master Yoda

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

Yes, the Trade Federation meant to kill Obi-Wan and me, but we escaped, as I told you in my last letter.

We both arrived on Naboo safely, but there was a huge droid army that we had to run from. A local creature called a Gungan jumped on my back, and I ducked as a droid transport was about to run over us. By doing this, I saved the Gungan?s life, and now this Gungan owes me a life debt. The Gungan?s name is Jar Jar Binks.

Obi-Wan forgot to turn off his power on his lightsaber again, and it shorted out when he landed in water. A droid thing was shooting at him, but I destroyed the droid thing.

Jar Jar then told us that he had this city that he could take us to. Obi-Wan and I followed him?.in hopes that we could reach the Naboo faster. Jar Jar?s city was under water. The Gungans were not were not willing to be of much help?.they didn?t concern themselves with what was going on with the Trade Federation. I finally used mind control on the leader and asked for a transport. He told us to go through the planet core?.that it was the fastest way to the Naboo. I knew that I couldn?t navigate the planet?s core as well as someone familiar with it, and remembering Jar Jar Binks, I asked for Jar Jar?s help?..since he owed me a life debt.

After I used mind control on the leader, he agreed, and Jar Jar helped us navigate the planet?s core. We ran into some big fish, but were able to get by all right. The force guided us, so we probably wouldn?t have needed Jar Jar, but I sense that he will be of use later on.

You sense something through the Force? When did you begin to sense this. Obi-Wan has been telling me that he?s sensed something since before we even left for the mission. At first I assumed he was just not focusing on the right things, but if you sensed something too?.maybe there is something to what Obi-Wan sensed. I don?t sense anything yet.

What did Senator Palpatine and Supreme Chancellor Valorum say?

Well Obi-Wan and I will continue to look for the Queen. I believe we are just on the outside of Theed now. We must get to her and help her.

I have reached Naboo now?..so contact the Council and tell me what they say. If they wish me to take some kind of action, you must tell me. Right now Obi-Wan and I are just trying to act in what I think is best.

Qui-Gon Jinn

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Qui-Gon,

Contacted me did the queen. Captured she is, rescue her you must. Bring her to Coruscant, unsafe anywhere else it is.

Using Jedi Mind Trick a lot have you? Erase one's memory do not. Use it only when needed, you must.

Sense that this Jar-Jar creature will be of help, do you? Um, sense that I do not, sense danger I do. Danger of what, I do not know, but sense it I do. Careful you must be. Pay attention to Young Obi-Wan, you should sometimes, warnings the Force sends him, and not you at times.

Senator Palpatine and Supreme Chancellor Valorum concerned for you when 'disappeared' you did. Trying to search out meaning of invasion they are. Hoping the queen is safe as they search, they are. Get the queen you must, and bring her here. Careful you must be.

Master Yoda

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

I thought I should inform you that Obi-Wan and I have gotten to the Queen now. She was being led away by Trade Federation droids when we rescued her. The Trade Federation has taken over Theed, and is putting the people into camps. The people are suffering.

The Trade Federation has knocked down all the direct communication systems on the planet. Under these circumstances, I thought it best to go to Coruscant. Queen Amidala has agreed, so please inform the Senate that Amidala will be coming.

We have managed to gain access to a ship as well as a pilot. The Trade Federation has set up a blockade around the planet, so first we must get passed that.

Yes, I used a Jedi Mind Trick on the Gungan Leader. I do not use it unless it is necessary, Master. It was a necessity that we get to the Queen, so I used it on him to give us a transport.

Jar-Jar is with us. I do sense that he will be of some use to us later. I am not sure how, but I sense it. There danger with the Trade Federation. Obi-Wan does sometimes get warnings through the Force, but most of the time what he ?senses? are just distractions. He needs to learn to keep his concentration in the here in now.

I will let you know if anything arises further.

Qui-Gon

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Qui-Gon,

Informed Supreme Chancellor, I did. Meet you, he and Senator Palpatine, when you land here, they will.

Believe you know what you are doing when using Jedi Mind Trick, I do. Just warning you, remember what you have been when learned to use it you did, I do. Erase some trainees memories somewhat, you did, remember? Careful we must be, when using it you are. Remember your padawan days, Qui-Gon.

Jar-Jar with you, he is? Sense he will help in near future you do? Knows only does the Force.

Obi-Wan distracted easily, he does, but warning not all are fake. Learn to listen, you must, learn which are true warning and are not. Save lives you can if you do that, you will. Learn you must. Learn also to reread what you write you must, mistakes I find, when I read messages from you, I do. Lecture you on that I will, if happens again.

Master Yoda

9. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

Our Naboo ship made it passed the blockade, however it was damaged in the process. Our hyperdrive is leaking, and we do not have enough power to get us to Coruscant.

Obi-Wan has looked up several planets, and we are considering going to a planet called Tatooine. It is a desert planet, and is not part of the Republic, but it also has no Trade Federation presence. Obi-Wan is trying to talk me into going there. I am leaning towards his suggestion. Would it be okay with the Jedi Council if we went Tatooine, or do you have a better choice?

We will be delayed, but as soon as we figure out what?s wrong with the ship, we will continue onto Coruscant.

Please do not remind me of my Padawan days. They are long gone, and there is now sense in dwelling on the past when we have such an important mission.

I am sorry for the mistakes; it?s just that I?ve been very busy. I don?t have time to reread what I have written. The task at hand does not allow me the time to read over what I write.

Master Qui-Gon

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Qui-Gon,

Agree with you the Council does, land on Tatooine you should. No other place closer for you, there is. Careful you must be, not part of the Republic it is, and with Queen on broad your ship, dangerous it is.

Important your padawan days are!! Without them, no knight you would have been. A farmer you would be without them. Important lessons were taught, in your padawan days they were. Good for the missions they are to remember. Important mission at hand there is, correct you are, but help you will your padawan days in difficult missions they will, know that you should.

Contact us when landed on Tatooine you have. Tell us the damage of the ship you must. When repaired is the ship, head here you must. Waiting is everyone to hear from the Queen they are. Tell them of your problem I will.

Master Yoda

11. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

We have landed on Tatooine near the outskirts of a settlement. I have gone into the settlement to look for a new hyperdrive. We found that the hyperdrive was damaged, and we must replace it. I did not go into the settlement alone. Jar-Jar Binks and the handmaiden Padme are with me along with the droid that saved our ship, R2-D2. I recorded a message on him with the readout of the exact parts that we need. The handmaiden Padme is the handmaiden that Obi-Wan and I feel has too much influence on the Queen.

Right now I am talking with the owner of a small ?Junk? shop. It appears as if they have the exact parts that we need. The only problem is paying for the part. They don?t accept Republic credits out here, so we must find a means of paying for the parts. I tried to use mind control on the owner to try make him accept Republic credits, but the mind trick did not work. The creature had too strong of a mind.

I am about to leave the shop.

Yes, I know Padawan days are important?.I was not trying to down their value, but right now I have more important issues at hand that dwelling on my Padawan days.

That is the situation right now.

Master Qui-Gon

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Qui-Gon,

Hmm, cannot find way to get the part, can you? Good that is not. Send, the Council will, if you wish us to, another ship to rescue you, we will, if get the part you cannot.

Padme with you, she is? Letters from the Queen, received have I, and said SHE went with you. Handmaiden Padme may not be, protect you must, in case Queen she is. Reveal you believe so, you should not, but to tell Obi-Wan, for you to decide it remains.

Master Yoda

13. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

Right now there is no way we can conceivably get the part for the ship, however I am confident that another solution will present itself. A sandstorm has come up and the little boy from the shop has asked us to come stay with him.

The boy seems rather strange?.and I wonder if he might be Force Sensitive. The reason I?m wondering this is because of his kindness?.I believe that only a Force Sensitive individual would have acted the way he has towards us. He bought cakes for everyone except himself?.because he didn?t have enough money to buy one for himself?and he also seemed to have maybe sensed that Jar-Jar was in danger?and he seems to be quite bright. He foresaw that Jar-Jar was heading into to danger?something that a person his age would not normally be able to tell.

You see Jar-Jar somehow got into trouble with this ugly looking creature that the boy called Sebulba?and the boy showed up just as the fight started. He talked forcefully to the creature, and Jar-Jar escaped without any problem.

But even if the boy is Force Sensitive, I believe that he might be VERY Force Sensitive because I have never seen a person his age act the way he has?.even people his age who have gone through extensive Jedi Training. I will be able to tell you whether he is Force Sensitive or not after I spend some more time with him.

Obi-Wan told me that he suspects that a message with a trace has been sent to the ship?I do not think it would be wise to send a ship to us because it would draw unwanted attention. However, if I do not come up with a solution by tomorrow, I will contact you.

Now?you said that you have received letters from the Queen that say that she is with me? Padme must be the Queen then. Well to tell you the truth, Obi-Wan and I were just discussing Padme?.and we thought that she had a little too much influence over the Queen?s decisions?.do not worry, I will protect her well.

Qui-Gon

14. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Qui-Gon,

Know I do, but unsure the Queen is of you protecting her. First Jedi she met you and Obi-Wan are, unsure of your choices she is, earn her trust you must to complete this mission in our favor.

This boy you speak of, interesting he sounds, but if Force sensitive, very or not, believe I do too old he would be to train as a Jedi, if thinking of that you are. His age, do you know? Kind the boy may be, but Force sensitive he may not. Tell me more when find out more you do.

Hmm, message you've receive at the ship, sounds as a trance connection, it does. Send reply, you must not, until know for sure you do.

Master Yoda

15. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

I am sure that the Queen will learn to trust my judgment with time.

The boy (did I tell you that his name is Anakin Skywalker?) has told me that he races pods. Now pod racing is something that is much easier for other species?.other species have the built in reflexes that allow for pod racing?.but humans don?t normal have that set of reflexes. Because he races pods, I believe that he IS Force sensitive. I told you about some of the other reasons I suspected that he was Force sensitive before. I do believe that he does have quick reflexes, and that he is far more intelligent than any person I have ever seen?his age or otherwise. I am not sure of his exact age, but I would say he is somewhere around 10 years old. He could be anywhere from 8-10. I don?t think he?s older than that.

I am still observing him?.but I am thinking that he is WAY more Force Sensitive than anyone I have ever met?I still need to take a midi-cholorian count on him. If he is as Force Sensitive as I am thinking he is, I say that he should be trained, regardless of his upbringing. I believe that the Force guided us here. I will let you know for sure on this topic once I have observed him even more.

I have reason to believe that the Republic was considering sending a rescue ship? I believe that they must not send it?because I believe that our getaway must be done through the boy. Anakin has offered to race his pod to win us the money?and I believe that this is the way we should escape. I am going to try to free the boy?.whether I have the Council?s permission or not. He must be freed.

He is not in the least bit selfish, and he knows nothing of greed. He gives without thought of reward.

About the message, well a reply was not sent, and Obi-Wan believes that it was sent as a connection trace.

I will keep you updated on the events here.

Qui-Gon

16. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Qui-Gon,

Hmmm, put the boy in danger you are planning on doing, to get the part, are you now? Wise do you think that is?

Very Force Sensitive this boy sounds, but know the that too old he is, if 8-10 he is, cannot be trained and know that you do.

Tell when something happens you will. Inform the Council of your choice, I shall.

Master Yoda.

17. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    First Qui-Gon and Yoda Note written after AOTC came out

Master Yoda,

I am not forcing the boy to do this?he is willingly going to race for the part. I feel that this is the correct path to take in respect to the Force. That is why I agreed to let the boy race. Pod racing is dangerous, however, I feel that this boy should race. With him racing, I also have an idea about how to free him.

I am not sure exactly how I?m going to free him, but I?m sure a solution will present itself. I feel that nothing happens by accident, master, and that Anakin was meant to meet us and help us. It is for that very reason more than anything else that I am putting my faith in this boy that he might win this race and win us the money for the parts we need.

I took a midi-cholorian count on Anakin, and his count is HIGH?.it?s 24 thousand. I believe that he is a special boy?.and that he might be the one that the prophesy?.you know?the one who will bring balance to the Force. I have never heard of any life form having as high a midi-cholorian count as this boy. An exception should be made for him. He must be trained.

I will be entering the boy in the race tomorrow?.and I?m going to free him?with or without the Council?s permission.

I will inform you about my plans as they develop.

Qui-Gon

18. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author note: The person taking over Yoda?s part in this note did not feel comfortable writing in Yodaspeak, so pretend it is written the way Yoda would talk.

Note 18:

Master Qui-Gon,

It?s still dangerous to let the boy race. But I guess there is nothing to be done about it now. And your going to try to free him? We?re not suppost to meddle in the affairs of other plantes outside of the Rebudlica but I will agree with you on no thing happens by accident so I hope the force will guide the boy.

That is a very high count but are you sure about him being the one prophesy? But he is still to old, even if he is the one of prophesy.

Inform me as soon as the race is over.

Master Yoda

19. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

Anakin has now been entered into the race. I spoke with his master, a creature name Watto, and he agreed to let the boy race. Without letting Anakin know of this, I spoke with Watto a second time, and made a bet with Watto that if Anakin wins, he will be freed. I couldn?t free his mother, but at least the boy will be free.

Anakin is looking very proud?with his new pod racer. I?m very proud of that little boy. He will win; I have no doubt of that. The race hasn?t started yet?all the participants are getting ready.

Before the flag parade starts, I want to talk with Anakin?to tell him to use the Force. I know he?s capable of this task, master.

I know that as Jedi we are not supposed to bother the affairs of the planets outside of the Republic, however, I believe it is the will of the force. I always do what I feel the force is telling me to do, even if it is in disagreement with the Code. You should know that about me by now.

I have faith in Anakin. He will win.

That dug, Sebulba got close to Anakin?s ship, and was making fun of him. I hope he didn?t mess with Anakin?s pod.

I can only guess what I believe is right. Yes, I believe that Anakin is the Chosen One. If Anakin is too old to be trained, I will take him on as my Padawan Learner. Obi-Wan is ready to face the trials. You must know that I am determined to have this boy trained.

I will be sure to inform you when the race is over, and of it?s outcome.

How are things going in the Senate? Or do you know?

Qui-Gon Jinn

20. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Qui-Gon,

Well, I hope the Force will protect the boy. Yes at least the young one will be free, so at least he has somekind of future. I?m sure he gives you a good reason to be proud. Inform me once the race as ended. We?ll see if he is, I trust your jugdement.

Yes, I do know that about you by now. Let?s hope your faith is not misplaced. I would keep an eye on this Sebulba.

Well if, or as you put it when, Anakin wins, you must bring him before the Jedi Couisle. We will have to wait and see. Does Obi-Wan think he is ready to face the trials?

I do not know what is going on in the Senate at this time but I will look in on them soon.

Master Yoda

21. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

The race is now over, and Anakin won, as I knew he would. I have no doubt that Anakin is as Force Sensitive as the blood sample indicated. At this point, Anakin does not know that he will be freed; we sold the pod, and Anakin is giving the money to his mother. He is very excited about it, and I have not told his mother that Anakin will be freed too.

Anakin graciously gave me the prize money from winning the race, and I have purchased the parts we need from Watto. I am now going back to Anakin?s house to give him the news about his freedom. As soon as that business is over, we will be heading directly for Coruscant.

As it turned out, Sebulba did try to cheat. He messed with Anakin?s pod, and it didn?t start right away. At another point during the raise, something came loose off his pod, and he could have lost the race again. That boy really sticks with something. He had a duty to do, to win the race, and he did it. That should indicate that he will be a promising Jedi. Sebulba also tried to bump Anakin off the race track, forcing him onto a service ramp, he tried to flash Anakin with his vents, and he tried to have Anakin killed by trying to force him to slam into rocks. Anakin was able to overcome all of it.

Anakin did tell me that he had asthma. I don?t think that should affect his training. I know of other Padawans who have had it, and through the Force they were able to overcome it.

I will gladly bring Anakin before the Jedi Council. Thank you for granting my request. I look forward to the Council meeting. Does Obi-Wan think he is ready to face the trials? I have never really talked with Obi-Wan about the subject, but I get the feeling that he does think he is ready. After all, he is 25 years old, and has trained with me for about half of his life. There is little more that he can learn from me.

Well if you do find anything out about the Senate, please let me know. We will be arriving on Coruscant, and it would be nice if the Senate were prepared for our arrival.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.