main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padme and Qui-Gon Prequel Notes with Sticks (AU version of a story between Padme and Qui-Gon)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Nebula played Qui-Gon for notes 1-3.

Sith Chick Sticks played Qui-Gon in 3- the end.

Note 1:
    Master Qui-Gon,

I have a question for you. How are we going to get the money for the parts of the ship we need? Are you going to ask that the Jedi Council send help? Yoda just wrote me and told me he would do that. What do you think?

Don?t you find Anakin to be such a funny little boy?

How long do you think we will be stuck here?

Padmé

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

Yes, Yoda has contacted me as well, asking me if I want them to send a rescue team, but I said no. I have a reason for turning it down. The reason being, because I believe that Anakin should race. There is something about him that is...different. The Force is unusually strong with him, and if he is able to win this race it would proof that he should become a Jedi. That is why I'm having him race.

Anakin isn't funny, Padme, only different. By the way, if he asks if you're my apprentice, say yes, and play along with it. I have a reason for that as well.

We'll be stuck here as long as it takes for us to get a new hpyerdrive. I can't promise I know how long that is, but that's how long we'll be here. If that makes any sense.

Master Qui-Gon

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    First Padmé and Qui-Gon Note written after AOTC came out

Qui-Gon,

You said no to the rescue team? How could you do that? They could have come?and if they did?..we would have been out of here by now. The Queen NEEDS to get to Coruscant. Just what do you think you are doing?

Why do you believe that Anakin should race? I can?t believe you turned down the rescue team! You?re putting his life in danger! I thought the Jedi were supposed to save lives, not destroy them.

Okay, so you say that the Force is unusually strong with Anakin? How is that justification for messing up getting to Coruscant and putting a little boy?s life in danger? You have a lot of greed?you?re just putting Anakin in the race just so you could have proof that he should be a Jedi? That?s horrible! You know how important it is that the Queen gets to Coruscant! I cannot believe you?re doing this! You?re trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know. The Queen would not approve.

Why are you lying to him anyway? All right I?ll tell him that I?m your apprentice?but I don?t understand what you?re trying to do. Do you know that Anakin told me he was going to marry me?

How crazy is that! I am a Queen?s Handmaiden and he?s a slave! I?m 14 and he?s 9?I think. I?m from Naboo and he?s from Tatooine. What is that boy thinking?

Well we wouldn?t be stuck here if you would have agreed that the rescue team be sent to us.

Padmé

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme

Yes, i refused the rescue team. My instincts tell me that the decision i made was the best one. Time will tell why. I know the Queen needs to get to Coruscant, but it would be wiser to wait to repair the ship.

It wasnt my idea for anakin to race, it was his! With all due respect, I am in charge of protecting the queen at present, and she trusts my judgement.

The Force tells me that young Anakin has a greater destiny ahead of him. He's far more talented than you can understand. And Im not horrible. Im simply doing my job.

Its because Obi-Wan is my Padawan that I'm lying to him. Somehow I dont think the two of them would get along, and Anakin might get...annoyed if he finds out Obi-Wan is my apprentice, and not you. He seems to like you...hang on...MARRY? I think, when he starts training, that the first lesson will be teaching him that Jedi cannot marry. Fear not, handmaiden, for it will be impossible for you two to marry.

By the way, you have a problem with him being a slave?

Padme, for the 100th time...it wasnt the wisest choice.

Qui Gon

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Qui-Gon,

How can you rely on your instincts? Don?t you ever think about ethical things? Don?t you ever think of what is best for the situation? Well, why didn?t you look for other opinions? I agree the ship needs to be repaired, but a wiser move would have been to accept Yoda?s offer to send the rescue team. We could have come back for the ship later.

Well I know it was Anakin?s idea to race, but he?s only 9 years old. Why didn?t you look out for his well-being, or rely on reason and think that it is too dangerous to put a little boy?s life in danger? And he?s never even finished a race before! He?s NEVER finished a race, Qui-Gon! How can you put all of our lives in danger? The citizens on Naboo are suffering and dying while we are stuck here jeopardizing EVERYTHING. We?re taking way to big of a risk. How could you even think of relying on a boy we hardly know, one who has never even won a race before?

I think it was a mistake to have you in charge of protecting the queen. Just because you are in charge of protecting her does not mean that you make the best decisions. She doesn?t have to listen to you, you know. And HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE TRUSTS YOUR JUDGEMENT? Have you asked her? I don?t think you have. You are arrogant if you assume she trusts you. Even if she does trust you, I don?t approve.

You Jedi rely on the Force far too much. How can it tell you that Anakin has a greater destiny ahead of him? You should have left him alone and not tried to enter him into this race. It?s not fair to him. How is it your job to put his life in danger? Were you asked by the Jedi Council to look for little boys that were ?strong? in the Force, so that you can train them? I don?t know very much about the Jedi, but I do know you have a Code. Aren?t Jedi required to follow it? If so, then Anakin can?t be trained anyway. He?s already 9 years old. Even I know Jedi are taken and trained from birth. I don?t think the Council will approve.

Does Obi-Wan like being put in the position you?re putting him in with your lie? What does Obi-Wan think about this whole situation? Don?t you think you should be truthful to a boy you want to look up to you? I will not pose as a part of your scheme. I?m against all of it. Yes, Anakin said he?s going to marry me some day. He said it with such confidence too. He?s a cute little boy, but he?s only a little boy. I could never have a crush on a little boy?that?s just wrong. So Jedi cannot marry? That?s good. At least it saves me from little Anakin. What is the reason behind the no marriage rule anyway? I have always wondered that.

I don?t mind talking to him. He?s just a little boy anyway, and he is fun to be around, and to talk to. But I could never marry a slave. I would have to live on Tatooine if I married a slave, because the slaves get blown up if they leave their area. (Remember the transmitters inside their bodies?) I need to live on Naboo and serve my people as a handmaiden. That?s the problem I have with him being a slave. I have nothing against slaves. I was just saying that because he suggested that we would marry each other when we were older. I care for Anakin as a person?just as I care about little kids that I baby-sit. I enjoy talking with them, and I enjoy listening to what they say. Anakin is a little annoying at times, but he is a very good little boy. He?s smarter than most kids his age?actually smarter than any little kid I have ever talked with, and he is interesting. I would say that he is one of my favorite little kids?along with some of my favorites that I baby-sit for.

Well, the race is about to start. The flag ceremony was interesting, and it seems like the crowd likes Anakin fairly well, with all that cheering. His mother is nice, but she looks very worried. I noticed you talked to Anakin just now. What did you say to him?

Padmé

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

How old are you? 14? With all due respect i have had a lot more experience of the galaxy. My instincts have never failed me before and will not fail me now. I dont think Yodas team would get here in time, and something tells me that the option I chose will get us out faster. I sense danger is approaching.

And as for Anakin not winning a race, who says he wont win now? The boy has exceptional skill. And it was only because of that Dug cheating that he hasnt won.

You're the handmaiden, im the Jedi Master. I know you dont approve, but we dont have much choice. Im not arrogant, i just rely on myself a lot thats all. I hope she trusts me. I cant say for certain if she does, but i hope so.

As for the council, when they see his strength, they will want to train him. I believe he is one that can fulfill an age old prophesy. The age wont matter.

Obi Wan is with the ship...he..um, doesnt know. I know i should be truthful but Anakin needs to concentrate on the race. As for the marriage rule, its because it is felt that love is as powerful as anger and hate. Such emotions can lead Jedi to the dark side.

Im glad you dont have that much against slaves. I was worried there.

Anakin is certainly popular, hes one of the favourites. Shmi doesnt like him racing, so no surprise as to her being worried.

I was advising him on the Force. I think it helps him in his piloting. If he has any chance of winning, it will be because of that skill.

Qui Gon

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Qui-Gon,

I am 14, yes. I know you have a lot more experience than I in this galaxy. However, just because I?m young don?t assume I don?t know anything. I cannot stand it when people judge me because of my age. You sense danger? What kind of danger?

I have to acknowledge that you were right about Anakin winning the race. He did win, luckily. If he hadn?t of won, I don?t know what I would do. We would be in big trouble. You are right, he DOES have exceptional skill, but I don?t know how you knew that before he raced! When he stalled at the start of the race, I was a little bit worried?and then when Sebulba forced him onto the service ramp, I was very worried, but in the end?Anakin came through. Were you worried at all during that race? He impressed me, in a most surprising way. Who would have thought a little boy could win such a race, especially since he had never finished a race before.

Well remember, though, Anakin IS a slave. He cannot leave Tatooine because of his device in his body. If he were to come up missing, Watto would blow him up. I don?t see how Anakin can be trained.

Well, I?m glad that we finally have the parts we need for the ship. I can?t wait to get off this planet, and go to Coruscant. Things are actually getting accomplished for a change. I thought the Dark Side was hate and power hungerness. How can love lead to the Dark Side? Love is powerful, true, but so much can be accomplished. Why do you help people if Jedi think love is dangerous? It is a different kind of love, true, but I believe that romantic love SHOULD exhibit an unconditional love. How can you Jedi believe bad things about Love?

Here is a good definition of the word, and tell me why you think it?s so bad:
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

You tell me how love can be such a bad thing! If there were no love in the galaxy, think what a terrible place it would be. It would be all hate?and everyone would be out for themselves. That sounds a lot like the Dark Side to me?and that?s the absence of love.

I believe so much could come out of a marriage of true love. I?m not talking about the cheap kind of love where people get into relationships for stupid reasons with no commitment. A lot of people think love equals sex. I highly disagree with that. I believe sex should wait until after marriage, and that the couple should become very close friends before marriage. I don?t know how else to explain it. That?s what I want when I finally get married.

I don?t know how you Jedi can go through life not loving anything or anyone. It must be terrible. Thank goodness I am not a Jedi.

Now let?s see?we should be leaving soon. Where are you? We need to get going as soon as possible.

Padmé

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

Im sorry if u feel I assume you dont know anything. I didnt intend it to sound like that. You do have some good points made.

Theres darkness surrounding this...someone evil is watching us, i feel.

I told you Anakin would win. I sensed his talents. I knew he had the potential to win, as long as Sebulba got out of the way. I was slightly worried when the Pod had problems at the end, but he came through.

As for Anakin being a slave...I think I have a confession to make. Just before the race, I made another bet with Watto...and if Anakin won, Watto had to free him. So now Anakin isnt a slave! And he can choose to train, if he so wishes.

Lol somehow i think u wouldnt want to see this planet in a hurry again...

Love isnt exactly of the dark side...its everything you described. But when love becomes obsession, it controls you and things start to go wrong. Its like other emotions, when fear becomes terror, when anger and annoyance become rage and hatred, then the dark side begins to build up.

Its not as if we cannot love, but because of the risks we face in letting it control us, we cannot enter relationships.

Im going off to Wattos shop to secure the final deal. I'll be back soon

Qui Gon

9. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Qui-Gon,

I?m sorry too. I didn?t mean to sound like I was going off on you. It?s just that since I am such a young person?I?m young because the queen is young, and all the handmaidens must be the same age as the queen, so that they can serve as her decoy?anyway, since I am so young, very few people will look up to me. It?s the same way with the queen, only worse. Many of the other government leaders think they know better because they are older, and it is very frustrating for her. I was just being hard on you because I am frustrated with our current circumstances.

I hope you are wrong?but let?s get off this planet as soon as possible. The sooner we reach Coruscant, the sooner we?ll be safe.

What? You freed Anakin? What are you going to do with him? He?s only 9 years old! What if the Jedi Council doesn?t accept him for training? Then what? You just put a little boy out into the real world. He will have a hard time finding a job?most people wouldn?t want a 9 year old to work for them. Are you going to send him to an orphanage? And what about his mother? How will he make a living? How will he survive in this galaxy?

What does Anakin want? I mean; does he want to train? And if so, you shouldn?t make any promises. You will still have to go before the Council, and if they don?t accept him, he?s going to be heartbroken.

You are right, I don?t want to see this planet again for a LONG time.

With the right thing at the center of a love relationship, love will not become an obsession. I have never been in love myself, but I know what I want love to be for me. I will never let it control me, and I believe that you Jedi would be able to control it enough so that you could have relationships. Love is a very beautiful thing in it?s purest form. Through it so much good can be accomplished. I think you just have to keep your relationship centered on the right thing?I believe that you Jedi could have your beliefs at the center of a relationship you would have?and if so, then your relationship wouldn?t be so bad, would it?

If you have your relationship centered on the right things, you wouldn?t be controlled by it in the sense you?re talking about. Love should control people though?I think. I?m talking about the agape love. The kind of love that you love another person just because they are a person. You see a person in need, and you help them. That is love. If you have that kind of love at the center of your life?and the thing that love comes from, then there are no risks. Love can be purely good.

Those are my beliefs. I know I?m not a Jedi, but I think you Jedi would be happier if you were allowed to enter a relationship. You would be able to share things with another person. I don?t think it would be so bad.

Please get back here as quickly as possible. Let me know what Anakin?s reaction is to being freed.

Padmé

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

Your frustration is understandable. If i was in your position I would be too. I hope this conflict is resolved quickly.

You're right, once we get to Coruscant things will hopefully be sorted out. That is, if the Senate sees Naboo's plight.

Anakin's mother wasn't freed I'm afraid. He and Shmi talked, and she persuaded him to go with his feelings. He chose to go and train as a Jedi
    I think the Council will accept him. If not, I'll train him regardless.

I dont like Tatooine, its too sandy and hot. I know I shouldnt say that as Im a Jedi but it does annoy me.

As for the love thing, the order believes strong emotions can affect judgement.

Qui Gon

11. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Qui-Gon,

I?m so glad that you and Anakin were able to make it back safely to the ship. What was that think that you were fighting with? It seemed to be an evil Jedi or something. It carried a lightsaber too. Everyone aboard the ship was very worried for you. It looked like the fight was pretty tough. Do you believe that thing was after the queen? But why would that thing be involved with the Naboo Invasion?

I?m glad to be off that planet. It was a little too warm for my taste.

I had trouble sleeping, and when I went for a walk around the ship at night, I noticed Anakin was up too. I gave him a blanket, and tried to comfort him a little. He?s very homesick, and he misses his mother. Maybe you could comfort him in some way too. He made me this necklace that he carved. He told me it was for me to remember him by. I told him I didn?t need it to remember him, but it was very kind of him to do that.

You have doubts about the Senate? You think they may not see Naboo?s plight? How could they not? It appears so obvious to me. What is causing your doubt?

I?m sorry that Anakin?s mother couldn?t be freed. She seemed like such a kind person. It?s too bad there?s still slavery in the galaxy. I wish there was something we could do for her. She loves Anakin very much, and he loves her. I hope it was wise of you to take Anakin with us to Coruscant. If anything happens on the way, we?re responsible for his life. Even if Anakin wants to train, will he be able to? You think the Council will accept him, but you don?t know for sure. How can you train him without the Council?s permission? Don?t you have Obi-Wan to look after too?

Don?t feel ashamed that you?re annoyed at Tatooine?s conditions. Everyone has a right to have opinions. I don?t like Tatooine either, for the same reasons that you don?t like it. (the sand and the heat.) I don?t think anyone would. Sometimes I think you Jedi put too much pressure on yourselves. You are almost making it wrong to be human.

Emotions CAN affect judgment, but only if you let them. You can also be smart about your emotions. You have too many restrictions. I?m glad I?m not a Jedi. I don?t think I?d be able to handle it.

Well, we are approaching Coruscant now. Does anyone know we?re coming right now?

Padmé

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

That was weird...that thing was clearly trained in the Jedi arts...perhaps...it might have been a Sith Lord. Strange...

Its understandable that Anakin is homesick, he and Shmi were very close. I'll talk to him later

The Senate is corrupt. Some factions may swing towards the defence of the Trade Federation, and Valorum isnt as powerful as he wishes.

I have a feeling Shmi will play an important role in Anakin's life still. She will be freed, im just not sure when.

I feel that Obi Wan is ready to face the jedi trials. That way, he will be a Knight and I will be able to train Anakin.

hehe sometimes it seems as if we arent allowed to be human.

Valorum knows we are coming, Obi-Wan sent a message ahead.

Qui Gon

13. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Qui-Gon,

That thing was trained in the Jedi arts? So the Jedi power can be used for evil? I have never heard of a Sith Lord before, but is that what you call beings that use the force for evil? Where did that Sith come from? I?ve never heard of one before. They may have existed before the formation of the Republic, but not during the Republic. I am well versed in Republic history. There was no mention of them in all my studies.

How do you think Anakin?s mother is handling this? I?ve been writing to her, and it is clear that she loves her son very much. She wants us all to protect him. I assured her that I would do my best.

Anakin also told me that you were going to take him before the Jedi Council, which would hopefully begin his Jedi Training. You must tell me how the meeting goes with the Council. I want Anakin to be able to reach is dreams. He?s such a nice little boy.

You are the second person to mention that the Senate is corrupt today. Senator Palpatine has been talking with Queen Amidala, and has told her the same thing. He argued with her, and said that he doesn?t feel that the Senate will act on the invasion. He thinks Chancellor Valorum is corrupt, and that the bureaucrats will persuade him to do as they want. He thinks the best move we can make would be to push for the election of a new Chancellor?by calling for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum. I don?t know about that. I don?t want to kick Valorum out of office. He?s been our strongest supporter. I don?t see any other way to take this legally. We certainly cannot submit a plea to the courts, because they take longer to decide things than the Senate. Naboo?s options are limited. I feel so helpless. The Queen must decide?the pressure must be so great on her.

How can you be so certain that Shmi will play an important role in Anakin?s life? Or that she will even be freed? You must realize that all life cannot be predicted, Qui-Gon?despite your Jedi powers.

Does Obi-Wan know how you feel about Anakin? Maybe you better have a talk with him. Does he think he?s ready for the trials? Who gets to decide when a Jedi is ready for the trials anyway? It almost seems as if you?re pushing away Obi-Wan just so you can train Anakin. Is that how you really feel? And do you think Obi-Wan will get jealous?

I wish you luck at your Jedi meeting. Anakin stopped by to see me before his meeting with the Jedi. I hope I was able to provide him with some confidence. Understandably he?s nervous about going before the Council. He told me that this is his life long dream.

Will the Council really accept him?

I must go. The Queen is going to be talking to the Senate in a few minutes.

Padmé

14. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

Yes he was a Sith. In a sense yes, those that use the Force for evil are called such things. But not all bad Jedi are Sith. You see, apparently only two Sith Lords can be existence at the same time, an Apprentice and a Master. All the other evil Jedi are Dark Jedi. I don't know why this is, I'll ask Master Yoda when I see him.

I heard someone tried to free Shmi. I wonder how that went. I'm not sure why she will play a role in Anakin's future, just a hunch I guess.

We are going to see the Council in a few hours to ask if Anakin can be tested to become a Padawan. The Council should accept easily.

Senator Palpatine said that?? Strange...he is one of Valorums strongest supporters and is a close friend...I wonder what he's up to.

The Council decides when a Padawan is ready for the trials. I think Obi Wan is ready. He's been waiting a long time.

Qui Gon

15. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Qui-Gon,

I do not understand your explanation of Dark Jedi vs. Sith. I would think they would be the same thing. Jedi stand for peace, justice, protection. That is not what a Dark Jedi would be like. Are you sure that the word Sith is not just another name for Dark Jedi? Please do ask Yoda about that. I am very interested.

Someone tried to free Shmi? She did not mention that in her last letter to me, and I believe she is still a slave. I do hope that Anakin gets to see his mother soon. They are two wonderful people and should not be separated for long.

Did the Council test Anakin to see if he could become a Jedi? You think they will accept him so easily. Tell me how that meeting goes.

Yes, Senator Palpatine did say that?well according to Queen Amidala. Palpatine does seem to be good friends with Valorum. I don?t know?but he seemed to be acting in what he thought was the best interest for Naboo?but I do wonder about his actions. It just seemed as if he were pushing it too much.

I have heard about the Senate meeting. Palpatine asked Queen Amidala to speak. As soon as she started talking about the Trade Federation?s invasion, the Trade Federation interrupted, denying Naboo?s claims. The Supreme Chancellor gave the floor back to the queen. She then went on to explain more about the details. The Senate wouldn?t believe her! Can you believe that! They wanted to send a team to Naboo to make sure I wasn?t lying??to ascertain the truth.? Can you believe that. They?re treating the situation like it is some kind of committee. That makes me sick. Palpatine is right; the Senate IS corrupt. The Supreme Chancellor, after talking with the other people in the center, agreed to have an investigation team sent to Naboo.

The Queen knew something had to be done then, so she called for the vote of no confidence, just as Palpatine had suggested. Perhaps Palpatine saw through more of Valorum than the Queen could. He does have a good heart (Palpatine, I mean.) He was so encouraging to the Queen when she was running for Queen.

Okay, so the Council decides when a Padawan is ready. When do you think they will think Obi-Wan is ready for the trails? What exactly are the trials? I know they are some kind of tests for a Padawn to become a Jedi Knight, but what are they like? I have heard so much about them.

It is clear that we can do no more good here. The Queen wants to go back to Naboo to take back what is ours. The Senate is just acting like this is a committee problem, and they will take for ever to take any action. Jar-Jar has told the Queen that the Gungans will not go down without a fight. They have a grand army. The Queen wants to use this army to distract the Trade Federation while the Queen and her team go into the Palace to capture the Viceroy (Nute Gunray). The specifics of the plans have not fallen into place yet. I will tell you more once I know what the Queen has decided.

I must go now. Palpatine and Panaka are approaching.

Padmé

16. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Padme,

I asked Yoda, but he was busy. Predictable. *sigh*

Shmi wasn't freed?? Hmm...i wonder what happened.

Anakin was tested, but they said he was TOO OLD! So i said I would take him as my Padawan, and that Obi-Wan was ready for the trials. They refused, but said that we are to accompany you and the Queen back to Naboo, and that Anakin is to come with us.

Palpatine worries me. He was rather eager about getting rid of Valorum.

The Jedi trials are designed to test the patience, skill and determination of the Padawan. They are unique to each Jedi so i dont know what happens to others. I had to go on a mission to Bespin for my trials.

Qui-Gon

17. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Qui-Gon,

I can understand why the Yoda must be so busy right now. I am sure that the Jedi Council has much to discuss, especially in regards to Anakin.

No, Shmi was not freed. However, she did hear that a man DID try to free her. She knows who it was?.her husband. Don?t say anything about this to Anakin, because it might be upsetting to him. Anakin?s father, Summoner Skywalker (he changed his name to Cliegg Lars), sold Shmi into slavery while she was still pregnant with Anakin. I guess he did this because they were tight on money, and it was the only way he could think to support his other two children. Isn?t that upsetting? Anyway, Shmi told me that she forgives her husband and still loves him dearly. Can you imagine a husband selling his wife into slavery? Watto wouldn?t let the transaction go through. It?s such a shame.

Anakin was tested, but the Council said he was too old? See, I knew you were being too overconfident in your opinion. Now you have to find a home for him, and a way for him to make a living. A 9 year old boy could never just roam free in the galaxy. You were willing to have Anakin as your Padawan? What did Obi-Wan have to say about that? Do you think he could be jealous of Anakin because of your treatment towards Anakin?

Even though Anakin will not be trained, he will be coming with us back to Naboo? How can the Council do that? Don?t they know of the danger that will be present when we return to Naboo? I really don?t think walking into a battle is a good idea for a 9 year old little boy. He is pleasant company, but I would rather look out for his safety. Make sure you protect him well. I don?t know how I?m going to explain this endeavor to Shmi.

Palpatine DID seem rather eager about getting rid of Valorum. I?m not sure what he?s up to, but I don?t like it. It almost seems as if he is using this situation to his own advantage. I don?t like that one bit. The Queen told me that Palpatine talked with her a little after the Senate meeting. He has been nominated to succeed Valorum as Supreme Chancellor! But so have two others, a Bail Antilles from Alderaan (who has been writing me, and seems to be a very kind and caring person), and someone from Malastare. To be honest, I hope Bail Antilles gets the position.

Palpatine said, ?A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. I WILL be Supreme Chancellor. And when I am elected, I promise to put an end to corruption.? Then he suggested that the Queen ACCEPT the fact that the Trade Federation had control of the planet. The Queen could never accept that, and at that point she realized that Palpatine seemed to be too deluded by his nomination to be of any use. The Senate is corrupt, and the only way to get this situation solved is to go back to Naboo.
    With that, I have the confidence that the Queen is doing the right thing.

Thank you for explaining the trails to me. You said that for yours, you had to go on a mission to Bespin. What was that like? And where is Bespin? I?ve never heard of it. What is there?

Oh, there is one other thing. Shmi is worried about Anakin and wanted to make sure that we took good care of him. She told me he has asthma. Did he tell you that? Anakin actually DID tell me. I don?t think it has bothered him any.

I must go now. We will begin boarding the ship in a few minutes.

Padmé

18. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    How old are you? 14? With all due respect i have had a lot more experience of the galaxy.

LOL, is HE in for a suprise!

19. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Oh yes, Qui-Gon will be in for a surprise shortly :)

I'm glad that you enjoyed this one as well. Thank you for continually reading my other notes. I truly appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.