main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Qui-Gon and Dooku Prequel Notes with Donelly (AU version of a story between Qui-Gon and Dooku)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Dooku notes.

Donelly played the part of Dooku.

Note 1:
    To Jedi Master Dooku,

Hello. I was just thinking about you today and was wondering how you were doing. We haven?t talked much recently, so I wanted to know how everything was going for you. My apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, asked about you in his last letter to me, which reminded me that we hadn?t seen each other in years.

I do not know what you thought of me when I was your apprentice, but Obi-Wan is a very good apprentice. I know that he is still a Padawan, but I can already tell that he is a much wiser man than I am, and that he will become a great Jedi Knight. Obi-Wan tends to follow the Code and the Council exactly and does not allow the Force to guide him as much as I would like. As soon as it goes against a Jedi Code or an order from the Council, Obi-Wan stops following the living Force.

I have found a small boy who is very Force Sensitive, and I know that it is the will of the Force that he be rescued and trained, but Obi-Wan is against it. I was wondering if you had any advice that you might be able to give me. I know that the Council will not be likely to go along with me either, and I know that you follow the living Force and have defied the Council many times. I was wondering what your thoughts on this issue were.

And how do I make Obi-Wan obey me without hurting his feelings. I know that he is dead set on following the Code EXACTLY, but it?s tough dealing with him. I need to find a way of teaching him about the living Force. He would be quite capable of passing the trials, but I feel that before he takes the trials he must learn to let the Force guide him. I would like to see Obi-Wan take the trials very soon because he is ready in every other way except his knowledge of the living Force. I feel that it would be a mistake to Knight him before he masters the living Force.

I hope that I have not taken up too much of your time, and that I have not bothered you.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.