main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN 08-31-01 Meeting!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Aug 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    BZD: The broke one.

2. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    Well, with a wife and baby on the way, I may as well go all out and be really broke.

3. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Well, you should always try to do your best in everything!

4. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    I'll pay 5.00 for the trip which more than makes up for the lower gas efficiency caused by my bulk. If you have any more books for sale BDZ, I might be willing to buy so you can get your buttons.

5. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    actually, I'll have an extra set of the Thrawn Trilogy in hardcover soon. I bought the second book and then I found another auction with all three and a couple extra books I didn't have. I will keep you posted.

6. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Sure, he can't buy the pins from Empyre after 6 months, but he can go bid for books on some auction.

7. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Well, if Empyre wouldn't have fell of the face of the earth over the summer like another person that shall remain nameless {Knnos..cough} Sorry, had to clear my throat.

8. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Yes, well, the truth hurts, don't it?

:D

9. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Not really

10. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    OUCH!! I just noticed your new sig!

11. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    I was waiting for someone to catch it. Now I think I'll change it.. It is a "family" site.

12. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    So Papa Johns, around noon, my place, RPG. Standard pizza, some combination of Sausage & Pepperoni depending on what the specials are. I will have to go get some Dr.Pepper, Knnos drinks one by himself. Or is it X?

13. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    X

I'll bring some 7 up for myself

14. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    So...I'm assuming someone is going to call me and tell me where everyone lives :)

I just woke up. I feel kinda grumpy. i think I'll do to the dark side today :)

Empyre, Knnos, call me on my cell. I need to know where to go. Heh, that rhymed.

15. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    RECAP:

The meating was a fun time! We order some Papa Johns pizzas, I picked up Empyre and Knnos, and, after a few quick stops, ended up at BDZ's place around 1, an hour late. After eating and catching up on everyone's summer (the few of us who have lives), we started the game aroun 2:30pm. Our mission this time was to infiltrate a hostile planet disguised as scholars (not an easy role for this bunch) from Obroa-Ski. (see, I can't even spell it right!)

Well, needless to say, things got hairy, bombs were dropped, and we saved the day only to come home to a meager reception and a "Is that the best you could do?" from our commanding officer. Ah, such is life.

Stay tuned in for more to come!.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.