main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

1/18 Meeting 2pm following Open Cockpit @ WOTR's (10-2)

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SITH__CHICK, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Haikukid

Haikukid Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 30, 2013
    And Haikukid was there too!:p

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  2. ShortForceLover

ShortForceLover Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2013
    Great to see everyone at the meeting!! Will be glad to help in any way I can. I need a huge favor if anyone can help. We are attempting to build a carboard/papermache/plywood version of the X wing and TIE fighter. If any has or can get any kind of blue print, diagram, basic dimensions and any how to tips to build this one as big as the one at WOTR, I would be in your debt forever! We are wanting to begin construction this Sat at Mile High Comics main warehouse, 4600 Jason St, message me on FB or here for directions, my number, times, any other questions!! If you are bored, so inclined, or just curious and would like to help, I greatly welcome any and all!!!!!

3. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
  4. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    OK, I don't know what happened in the last post. I was quoting Jonothan, but it looks like I'm quoting myself. Just read the whole quote to get what I was trying to say. Sorry about that.

5. Dark Crafty

Dark Crafty Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 21, 2013
    Grimby Ill be at Starfest all 3 days (leaving sometime Sunday afternoon).. I f we have a table I can help throughout the day, but ill also be enjoying the con!

nnaydolem likes this.