main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 Tequila, Floor - Roaring Tweens Party Hardy Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Enheduanna, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enheduanna

Enheduanna Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2005
    Title: 1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 Tequila, Floor
    Author(s): Enheduanna
    Timeframe: Padmé is 16 (2 years after TPM)
    Characters: Padmé, Sabé, and the other handmaidens
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Padmé celebrates her legality by getting drunk.
    Notes: This is in response to the Roaring Tweens Party Hardy challenge. And this is in no way encouraging the use of alcohol. :)

From the FAQ: Drug use should not be shown in great detail and certainly should not be glorified under any circumstances. It should not be used for humorous purposes.

And yes, alcohol is a drug. - Herman

2. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    lol! Oh dear...this reminds me of why I'd never want to get drunk...though maybe making out with Palo or whatever his name is wouldn't be so bad. ;)

3. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    *bursts into hysterics*

Way.... too...funny...

4. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Padmé withdrew her hold on her handmaiden, instead taking Rabé's face into her hands. "Since I can't get boys, will you make out with me?"

Have you been reading my fantasy journal again :p

Good entry to the challenge, I really enjoyed reading this.

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Luney, this is DEFINITELY why it's called the Word of Wisdom (Mormon health and sobriety guidelines, which prohibits things like coffee and alcohol).

Enheduanna, hilarious. I wish Padme would have screeched something delirious about Anakin. :)

6. Enheduanna

Enheduanna Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2005
    Thank you all. :)

Cody, LOL. Alas, this all is based on real life happenings of my dorm room (a lot of which I couldn't put in here due to the limit of PG). ;)

lunetta and Ishtar, most definitely yes. That night secured my decision to never drink (as I was -and am- the Sabé who has to take care of my drunken roommates.)

shidakis, thank you! :)

7. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    Like I said, everone has done something stupid while they're drunk. Some of us don't stop after the first dumb mistake. *points to self* :p

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Lol. Me and Laura_anu are both straightedges who go to BYU. When I was new there, I had a friend who would get bottles of sparkling apple cider (nonalcoholic) and we'd drink them while watching movies. We claimed that was our experience with 'keggers.'

9. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    ROFL you crack me up Ish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.