main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY 10,000 B.C. at the Drive-in

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    It's that time of year again. Calvert Drive-In has posted their movie list for May. They are showing 10,000 B.C. on May 9th through the 11th. How about a group trip on the 9th? Any other takers? Which showing works best for everyone? Early or late? Who's in?

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    We are in. mmm mmm mmm drive in burgers. They are showing Indy for 2 weeks too. Gotta go see that at the drive in. I usually like the first showing but whatever.

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Well, you should get a good spot because 10,000 B.C. was a horrible movie. Going for Indy sounds like a really really good idea though.

4. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    Indy will probably be our next venture to the drive-in also. We'll have to plan a trip for it too. And speaking of venturing, How does a family outing to Venture River sound to everybody late July / early August. We can get a group rate.

5. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Hell yeah! I wish it was white water rafting!! Maybe we could warm up with this!! Canoes or tubes?

I am kickass in a canoe.

6. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    OK. Val just informed me that its VENTURE river. Not CURRENT river. I'm an idiot. I'll still go, but I'm not as excited. LOL. just kidding! You should hear the cussing that TK-8050 and I let loose on that one ride! LOL! A lot of kids got an impromptu lesson in adjectives that day...

7. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    Any other takers for Friday night. Looks to be the first showing. Sound off.

8. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Indy has been canceled at the drive in. The drive in has never charged for children 12 and under. Paramount is insisting that children 5 and up must pay for a ticket and Calvert Drive-in is no longer showing Indy 4 or any other Paramount picture. It's cool that the drive in is sticking to thier guns but sucks that they are not showing Indy. Eh what you gonna do, I see both sides. I will probably end up going to Nashville or St. Louis to see it at some point anyway. Just thought getting to see it a the drive in would have been cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.