10,001 days later and still strong in the force!

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by codywankenizzle, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codywankenizzle Jedi Knight

a very cool milestone -- as you probably have seen on the home page ; ten thousand and now one days since one incredible space fantasy block busted its way to silver sceen stardom. at first i felt like it was sad that the film saga was coming to a close, but its not. with this awsome number of days past i look at how amazing it is to finnaly know. the circle is now complete and the great story of a long time ago in a galaxy far far away will be vivldy complete; the entire arch of G.L.'s vision. when attack of the clones first ran in theaters and i had seen it numerous times throughout the summer i realized that we were at beyond the half way mark, there remained one more film in this amazing saga. now i see to a place in the future all as exciting as the present and the past. having all six of these films will fullfill a generation of fun, speculation and wonder. i realized that right now is the best time to be a fan, to enjoy this unfolding story . right now. we have enough of the story to know where this family of characters has come from and where thier going , now we see the fruits of coming this far and have just to recieve the final pay off. just realize that these are the last times to ever wonder about what we dont know. once whats next is seen we'll understand all the drama and stryfe, love and freedom of this galaxy that george has had podracing inside his head for so long . so.. heres to the next 10,001 days of entertainments and amusements in that galaxy far far away; close to our imaginations. it may be the end of the saga on the big sceen(maybe not) but i feel were moving into a new era. 'always in motion is the future' a great jedi master of lore once said . now we will know the saga in its entirety as one sweeping epic as it is made to be, one complete circle in two unfolding trilogies. so many memories i have of trying to imagine just what that back story was. im excited to see it all after so long and to see where it will go from here. now is the most fun to be a fan; coming into adulthood on the cusp of a childhood filled with wookies, blaster bolts, jedi, lightsabers and the force. to be this old and look back makes me glad ive been a fan this long, to have understood and truly enjoyed what george has done with the pequels and to have spent so many fun times with all of you. to be able to get to know so many cool people i may not have otherwise has made new meaning in having a common interest . now we are friends and we have mr. lucas and a cast of thousands in front of and behind the scenes to thank for all the fun in it... (oh yah and imax project or no imax project steve sansweeeet, mary franklin and pablo hidalgo had a lot to do w/ it too.)...word.

cody wan kenobi

:_|[face_laugh] bitter-sweet! (more sweet than bitter)
  2. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I couldn't have said it better myself...although I may have used less words.
  3. codywankenizzle Jedi Knight

i expected as much! HA. i thought youd be the first person who might reply, and im really glad you did, that was funny! i laughed really hard when i first read that.
    you know, that may sound like a funny reaction to some out there in the club,for someone known to talk a little -much-,wouldnt you say? HA HA, kidding man. i dont think you talk that much...BEFOR the opening credits! HA yehyah! seriously, kidding man.

cody wan ken

PS hey if yall dont like to read , get out da library!- - - wait a minute.
    hey did anyone hear the one about the guy who tries to stick up a pizza dilevery guy in a darth vader costume? ha. that actually happened in Florida.

PPS glorious day! im extremely happy! awsome news- my second nephew was born on this day oct13 at about ten minutes to ten this morning. he's my sister and bro in law's (tiff and brent's) second son. he's amazingly georgous and totally healthy. his name is Logan Chris Malory. just would like to share it.

[face_laugh][face_dancing][face_laugh]
  4. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    - - - wait a minute.
    hey did anyone hear the one about the guy who tries to stick up a pizza dilevery guy in a darth vader costume? ha. that actually happened in Florida.

ya, i'll look him up when I get down there in a few weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.