main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN 10-12-01 RPG Session: RECAP

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Oct 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Like I said in the last debreifing, yesterday we stormed a facility that was being stormed by the Empire. Apparenly, when the Empire found out that Moff Racksit was dead (I killed her), they started liquidating her assets. Now, since I have taken he place, I didn't appreciate it too much that the Empire was trying to take all my stuff away. So, Empyre (a soldier), PsiKiller (a Jedi Guardian who we picked up in sapce), and myself went to take back the base.

We arrived just as the Imperials were about win. We killed them all. Then we freed the scientist that we trapped in a room. I released one of the experiments (a dark side Twi'lek chic that was buff) and told her that she was now working for me. We then transported the rest of the experiments back to my Super Star Destroyer (which was almost complete, "almost there....")

Next week we are going to have a chat with the reigning Moff Counsel, so that this doesn't happen again. I'm sure the talks will become bloody and we'll have to kill off all the Moffs and take over the Empire. Stay tuned for more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.