Tucson 10/28/06 Heroes & Villians Anniversary Party

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Oct 25, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I am going to help out Mike for letting us use his room and hopefully promote the group a bit uring his anniversary party on the 28th, its from 11-1ish, he knows I cant stay long due to the other events, If anyone can join that'd be great. There will be radio stations etc. Thanks!
  2. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I wish that I could.. turns out I will already be on a bus to arkansas this day.. the sunday bus did not get me to arkansas in time to pick up the kids from school on Monday. Jake will be at the zoo for all three nights, you can check with him to see if he can make it for this event as well... will depend on if he is done painting the house.
  3. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Dusty. Any details as to time and what we will be doing there? thx, I'll let you know.
  4. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    "No can do" for me, amigo. Part of the "price" I paid to be able to show up at the zoo Friday night.
  5. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
  6. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I CAN NOT DO THIS EVENT. I APOLOGIZE, AND I SHOULD HAVE POSTED LAST NIGHT, BUT MY MOTHER IN LAW FELL WHILE WATCHING THE KIDS, AND POSSIBLE FRACTURED HER KNEE. AS A RESULT MY BABYSITTING OPTION NO LONGER EXISTS, AN DMICHELE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR HER IF NEEDED.

SORRY GUYS, I CALLED AND CANCELLED WITH MIKE AT THE STORE. AND I APOLOGIZE TO GABE WHO I THINK ALREADY WENT THER LOOKING FOR ME!

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby