main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA 10 Tips (or more) for a snowy day (Humor)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Dec 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    I thought I'd make a little funny thing about what you can do when there's snow on the ground...you can add some more if you want to :)

1. Watch the first part of ESB to: A. Know how to use your lightsaber if a wampa attacks you. B. See how good you have it outside. C. Know what to do if you suddenly run into a bunch of walkers.
    2. If you're talented in art, make sure to make a life-sized ice sculpture of an AT-AT
    3. Instead of making a snow angel, make a snow Ewok (for midgets) or a snow Wookiee (for the taller people)
    4. Make sure to take your trusty blaster along to destroy any gray flying things. (no, not birds :p )
    5. If you feel tired, make sure to collapse into the snow like Luke did.
    6. If snow mobiles fail to work, ride your dog!
    7. Role-play the Battle of Hoth out, you can buy the snowspeeders, blasters, turrets and walkers over at your friendly "Imperial Friend" store.
    8. If it's icy out and there's alot of snow, make an ice cave big enough for you to land you Millenium Falcon in.
    9. For you Imperials out there, be sure to kill all those pests (Rebels, not rodents, Rebels ;) )
    10. If you find yourself freezing, make sure to combat it with a few doses of the OT

Pretty corny, huh? Add on guys :)

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    You know what's scary? I actually tried to create the trench that the Rebels used during the Battle of Hoth. It was small...but at least you could hide in it! :p

3. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Sounds fun guys, Oh! I just got an idea for this upcoming meeting... *goes to a more appropriate thread to post more*

4. Thaddeus_Walters

Thaddeus_Walters Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    Cool!
    I like it! Can't think of anything right now, though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.