main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

10 year member, out from hiding

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Anakin_Padme4ever, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Anakin_Padme4ever

Anakin_Padme4ever Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 29, 2002
    Hey guys! Since the JC has rolled over with members over the years, I don't know expect a whole lot to remember me, but I've been a member for about 10 years and I guess kind of just went on hiatus probably after the release of Episode III. Got a little nostalgic this evening when I noticed a friend of mine post up a link to a local forum of the JC for us and I guess that was my way of getting drawn back. Yay! Hope to meet many new faces around here, and hope to come across any fellow old faces too! :)

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Anakin_Padme4ever - sorry it took so long for a reply. We are glad to have you back during these exciting times in SWdom. Have fun. See you around the boards.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome back! You might be interested in the Star Wars Films boards if you came back to discuss the new movie! Plus, there are tons of other cool forums to explore. If you let us know what you're interested in, we can guide you in the right direction?

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back! You'll find many old faces here - as well as new and newer ones. :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and won't get lost after SW IX again. ;) :p

5. Primetime_Jedi

Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    Hi A_P. I'm in a similar boat as you. Member for a long time, but it takes the prospect of new feature films to get me to come out of the woodworks.;)

Anakin_Padme4ever likes this.
  6. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Welcome back!

7. Anakin_Padme4ever

Anakin_Padme4ever Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 29, 2002
    Thanks everyone!! I hope I won't get lost either. lol Here's to making new memories! :D

yodasbum likes this.
  8. yodasbum

yodasbum Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 4, 2004
    I have a similar story myself. Its just great that this has happened and the genral feeling is so positive. Maybe this time around those old enough to remember will pull in the expectation levels and be rewarded when each film is released.

Hope to catch up with you on the boards.

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome home!!