main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive 100 ABY - The Force Cold War - Resource and OOC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    My post is finally up. ;)

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    gigia's'll be after fenwerk, as gunship has been waiting for a while to even get involved. after we deal with that, i believe it will be gigia's turn. til then you get to have fun with QG_R, but you'd have to ask chuckles for a hundred percent certainty.

:snoopy

3. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    He speaks the truth.

4. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    *bows*

your sig is wrong. i dubbed you that first... they took it and ran with it.

5. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    They made it official. :p

Plus, they're cuter than you. ;)

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    QFT;)

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Is it just me, or did WINKWINK's character just teleport from Corellia to Coruscant...

8. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    He did, but there is an explanation. They didn't totally clear it with me, so we're working out the details, but for the time being it is moderately okay.

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
  10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I was wondering if the Jedi would be interested in sending an agent to meet with the Dathomiri Witches? Insipid and Damon are heading there, and we could have an interesting meeting if any Jedi are inclined...

As to the Bothan-Hutt plotline, there are two Sith enroute to frame the Hutts for attacking the Bothans, and an Imperial soldier heading to destroy the Hutt Force user experiments. So, things will get quite complicated very quickly there, if the Jedi want something to intercede in later. Either way, the Bothans are going to declare war upon the Hutts, and we can have a proxy war going on. :D

EDIT: And the Empire has entered into a contract for arms from a Templar company, as an aside.

11. Fisto_Hero

Fisto_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2008
    What role would a Bothan play in that conflict? Just looking for alittle more depth before I pursue it. And my Jedi Master would be willing to go to meet the Witches.

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    A Bothan? Depends on what faction they join, I guess. A Bothan who was simply on the side of the Bothans would lead missions into Hutt Space sabotaging ships and depots, killing Hutts and the like. Perhaps lead a Bothan Assault Cruiser into capturing territory from the Hutts, for example.

13. Fisto_Hero

Fisto_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2008
    Yes. I would simply play on the side of the Bothans. I will have that sheet ready soon and I presume I should send it to you for approval. I will not need a starting post so where do you want me to start at? What would be convenient and meaningful to the plot?

14. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Just to clear up the confusion. The Council Members can just respond to the knights who just stepped in.

As to Raleesha, as Trimaj said, she is an NPC so QGR can control her in her next post should she choose to do so.

Technically, anyone can.:-B

-B-

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You'd need to PM the CS to Chukles38, as the overall boss, of sorts.

The best place to start would be on-board a Bothan Assault Cruiser on the Hutt side of Bothan Space, I assume - a Bothan commander taking advantage of the chaos around Bothan Space to do what must be done; declare war on the Hutts and launch a strike at an isolated world such as Gamorr. Things in Bothan Space will be starting relatively shortly.

EDIT: Darth Insipid would have hired merc's from Hutt Space to harass the Bothan border, with him hiring assassins from the Hutt Space additionally to make an attempt on the Bothan Council, which Darth Idoneus will be foiling for Insipid. Dragon will be assassinating Bothan Force Users on Krant to make things more unstable.

16. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Oh, that is certainly possible. :)

I'll probably send a couple, actually.

17. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    Shouldn't the council discuss who to send though?

18. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Of course they will, however as the Jedi Game Master, I kinda have a responsibility to keep the game running well... so I was merely saying I'll probably make sure there are two going. ;)

19. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i'd be willing to go on a trip to dathomir. could be fun.

20. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    *giggles* I bet. ;)

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    umm... what, precisely, do you mean by that cam?o_O:confused:

22. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Am I expected to make a post as my character enters the Council chambers, or can we just assume that he has entered?

23. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i THINK you're supposed to, but it's not really my call.

24. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    *type type type...type type...type type type...type* I can't stop typing! :_|

I toyed with the idea in my head and I finally got started on typing up a fic last night for my character in the RP after a bit of extra research. I just wanted to make one that would go more indepth about Zayl's past and expected it to only be a couple pages...and now it's nearly ten pages long! [face_hypnotized]

What a way to start writing a fic after years of writing my last one.

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I'll be wanting to see that, Sarge. It sounds great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.