1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

RPR Archive 100 ABY - The Force Cold War - Resource and OOC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Sinrebirth, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    Ah I just hope I don't overdo it and end up making a mess of it. I've hit a momentary block so I'm gonna catch a few hours now, wake up, make a few posts (Tuesday's coming up afterall <.< ), and hopefully I'll be able to finish it.
  2. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    Weapons Trade Contract with the Galactic Empire

Contract Party One: Templar Technical Defense Systems
    Contract Party Two: Galactic Empire
    Duration: Five years
    Cost: 53,750,000 per year (268,750,000 in total) Includes 15 percent bulk discount
    Contract Details: Ten 10 Megaton NOVA mines every month
    Reasonings: Contract drew up in 100 ABY after prolonged galactic issues within the galaxy, and the sudden disappearance of baradium stores over the years, the Empire sought a contract for new weapons. TTDS Supplied this contract.
  3. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    Everything being so slow cause people be waiting for me finished work? :cool:
  4. Princess Cambria Force Ghost

star 4
    *leaves chocolate kisses as incentive for players, especially Jedi, to post* [face_batting]
  5. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    And I'm waiting on a TAG from Chukles. :p I think, anyway.

OPPM - 16 seconds.

OPPM - 13 seconds.
  6. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    lol. Yeah.....I've been meaning to get to that....

Although, I am waiting for a post from blu and Gunny to continue the jedi side of things....
  7. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    ditto on the blu and gunny.

i'll have lolarus up today, i think. if not then tomorrow.

:snoopy
  8. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    I thought that I was supposed to wait a little while longer. [face_thinking]
  9. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, I think that is why we have all been waiting.
  10. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    lol. Well, I had said I wanted blu to reply first,a s he seemed to be more active, but at this point I don;t care. :p

And sinre, in my defense, I started a post, but the post messed up and i lost it, which is why I haven't gottena sith one up yet. :p
  11. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    try using a word processor chuckles. that happened to me, and i was pretty... unhappy.

12. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    lol, I normally do, actually, but this was going ot be a short-ish post, and I was like, "Well, might as well." but then I clicked a link or hte back button or somethign ans lost it, and haven't gotten back around to typing it yet. :p
  13. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

star 3
    I will get one up on the 25th, sorry for not posting, but the flu had me out of it for a good post.
  14. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    And I shall have an Insipid and Emperor post up this week, too. Sorry for the delay, Sarge, Chukles.
  15. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey, I am still waiting to be tagged. I don't mean to be pushy but I have been sitting here for awhile with no idea on what I am supposed to do. If someone could tell me what is going on and what I can do I can take it from there.
  16. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    Where exactly are you right now...in the game?
  17. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    *sigh* I was about to draw the council meeting to a close and give every jedi something to do, but that blasted blu went and created some friction in the council meeting. :p

For now, you can do whatever you want. I'll have a story arc for everyone as soon as the meeting draws to a close. Sorry for the delay.
  18. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    Last thing I posted (which was the first thing) my guy was on his way to the room of a thousand fountains to meditate.
  19. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think a padawan might be in the room as well. Perhaps look back and find someone who is resonably active.
  20. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    How many new characters are we going to keep getting along the way? Wont it get crowded?
  21. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    *keeps waiting for Dade to post so I can get up posts for my characters*
  22. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    IN theory, as many as want to join. I suppose we can cap it off, should it be required. For now, I think it's fine. Nothing to really worry about. If nothing else, we can create more subgroups and what not... if that made sense.
  23. Princess Cambria Force Ghost

star 4
    fixed. ;)

I'm sad to see Trim leaving and the RPG idle.
  24. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still waiting for the meeting to finish.
  25. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    i am sorry you guys, but i've tried to stay in games i wasn't... enjoying myself in before. it was anything but pretty.

and i kind of screwed up with lolarus, started off with to grand of a plan and couldn't figure out where to go AFTER that. which is a bit irritating. so it just really... wasn't working very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.