1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

RPR Archive 100 ABY - The Force Cold War - Resource and OOC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Sinrebirth, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Ditto.
  2. HalloWaru Jedi Padawan

Chukles, would you be against Lolarus being grabbed and taken out of the Coruscant plotline? Put in prison, for now, as an NPC? Then Avarice and yourself can continue the plotline.

Insipid will be arriving at Dathomir in a post or two at most. As a note, a intelligence note can arrive at the Jedi Temple with Insipid's location. We can retcon it into Sith internal issues later if need be.

And... how is Insipid supposed to know Swan is the Grandmasters squeeze? :p
  3. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    chuckles and i already worked something out sinre. way to kill vance, and deal with lolarus directly after that. so no worries on that front. as i said, i'll finish out the coruscant plotline with him, then avarice and lola can go their merry way and wreck as much havoc as they want. lolarus will be... dealt with in such a way that a return MIGHT be possible, but is highly unlikely. that way if you do somehow need him later sinre, you can use him i suppose.

:snoopy
  4. Synrebirth Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wanted to keep him around for later, actually.
  5. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    ok, i'll have him just be completely wonkers and get captured, and you can break him out at your leisure, after vance is kaput.

:snoopy
  6. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  7. Princess Cambria Force Ghost

star 4
  8. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm down, awaiting an answer.

-B-
  9. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Still here, waiting on Dade to reply to Kahn, so Kahn can reply to me.
  10. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

star 3
    My mission accoplished, now waiting for further....notice? I hope this does not die. It is going to be good...I think.
  11. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Still waiting for Council response.
  12. Princess Cambria Force Ghost

star 4
    Maybe I should set off the sprinklers in the Council Chambers. That may hurry them up. :p
  13. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    lol. I'm working on a post. It is just rather..... extensive, and I have been putting it off as life's gotten busy. I'm starting to get back into the swing of the RPF, so hopefully I should have it up soon. Have to work tonight though, so..... :(
  14. Princess Cambria Force Ghost

star 4
    hehe... I've been following Nick and Swanie's characters. Great interaction between you two. I keep screaming at the computer screen for Miria to wise up... fast. :rolleyes: :p

Thanks for keeping the RPG interesting and moving forward. ;)
  15. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    Chuckles, you're the main GM, the story and thread is in your hands, you need to do something to spark actions along the lines of people other than the Jedi, very few individuals have anything to do, You pretty much left us all to our own devices and that gives of little to due cause we don't if anything we do will interfere with the future plot, that you've not given me the slightest bit of info in. We're out here dangling in the wind while the Jedi are posting like mad. [face_frustrated]

Some things don't change I'll just skip us ahead 2 weeks or so. :rolleyes:
  16. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Not really, Kahn; most of us (Jedi) haven't posted in a while either.
  17. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Kahn, you're welcome to push along with the Ylesia mission, and I'll be carrying along Sarge today.

As there is no need for you to Sith-post, Chukles, I'll be moving us two Sith along to Dathomir and making ripples there, ripples that will be known by the Jedi, who can dutifully come try their best. ;) I'll kill a few witches, and the Hapans can request Jedi assistance via the Council, if you want all want a reason to be nudged along towards Dathomir.

I'm going to assume that the Bothan missions have succeeded, as the two Sith behind them have disappeared, and once you're finished Kahn we can also assume that the Bothans and Hutts will rapidly fall out. Proxy war! ;) The Empire will, in the meantime, support the Hutts against the Bothans as they simply don't want the Hutts to discover they're responsible for torching Ylesia, and anything which demeans the Sith works fine by the Emperor. ;)

For the Templars, after I leave Dathomir I'll be coming to deal with you directly. How? That's the irony. You already know how, but I'm not telling you outright. ;) Insipid has his reasons for picking the Bothans to support. [face_laugh] Nothing too terrifying, but Dade will need to post, that's all.

Mwhahaha!

In short.

1) Sith are going to harass Dathomir, IK's are going to take out Ylesia and the Karfeddion slave trade. [Sith have destroyed the Bothan Jedi Academy on Krant, while simultaneously having protected the Bothan Ruling Council from a 'Hutt' assassination attempt on Bothawui.]

2) Hutt-Bothan War is going to start, Hutts blaming the Bothans for Ylesia, Bothans blaming the Hutts for Krant and Bothawui - Sith behind the Bothans, Empire behind the Hutts.

3) Darth Ventris is going to kidnap Swan. ;)

Jedi thus have a couple of objectives;

a) Sending a team to deal with Darth Insipid.
    b) Sending a team to stop the Bothan-Hutt War.
    c) Inevitably chasing down the Sith who kidnapped the Grandmasters other half.

Questions?/>/>
  18. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    I do know how you plan to find us, I also know it has no possibility of working cause its not possible with the given items and situation. Zonama Sekot is as of right now lost to Insipid as much as it is to the rest of the Galaxy. You want us, come find us, the Curtain is waiting ;)

as for Dade posting i am urging him along. I'll probably be working on a post to move the Templars ahead a few days as it is because of the lax in activity.
  19. Synrebirth Jedi Knight

star 1
    How?

*My current account is facing technical problems*
  20. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    it would be inapropriately to discuss such a sensitive subject publicly :p
  21. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    Chuckles...we need you to wrap up the meeting......so the Jedi can continue. Seriously all of us are hanging and waiting on your post.
  22. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    pretty much me and Sinrebirth have decided to run around the galaxy without you Jedi :p

i'm joking of course but, in all seriousness, has anyone seen chuckles lately?
  23. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  24. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Seems like everyone is waiting on Chukie.
  25. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    Perhaps the Jedi players should nominate a new GM till Chuckles returns?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.