main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~100 ABY, The Force Cold War~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Chukles38, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Michealle
    Krant, Cantina

As she watched the scene unfold before her, she attentively reached out with the force and brought it back in. Just in that few seconds, she felt two Jedi headed towards the cantina. ?Ah good,? as the first blaster bolts started to fly. ?The real fun is about to begin,? as she made her way towards the door. She knew that she had one chance of killing both of them in the two seconds they arrived. Also, using her sabers were out of the question, so she drew the blaster pistol from one of the very few men who were not fighting.

As they entered, their senses were assaulted by the confusion and mayhem. Michealle watched for the right time for her attack. Using the force and a few placed open hand slaps, they started to make their way to the main part of the fight. One, she could tell was a high ranking Jedi Knight, and the younger one was the apprentice, since she still had that cursed single braid.

Michealle drew more of her dark side power in to cover her more, for if they sensed her, her mission was going to be a failure. They had made it to the two men who were now bloody and wheezing from the fight.

?Who started this fight?? asked the older female.

The drunken man, who she talked into starting the fight, looked at the Jedi, ?I did because he was looking at my girl.?

?No I was not. Plus you said, that I asked her to sit on my lap.? His angry, bloody face was a sight to see to Michealle?s eyes. She thought the drunken person would be the one more apt to be lying in his own blood.

?Where is your girl, Tom?? When she said your girl, something stirred in Michealle?s head. A picture of a happy married couple who just had a fight and he came drinking. Shrugging her shoulders, she let it pass.

Tom looked her way and pointed. This was it, she let the dark side flow back into her and bent it too her will, for when they turned the older one would know. As she brought up the blaster pistol, she got the full view of the Jedi Knight. She was no JedI Knight now she was a Master. She recognized her now, and hate boiled up and out of her. Using force speed, she quickly fired two shots. One was off just a little, but not the second. The first shot would bring her saber to life and block the first bolt, but not the second as it entered the apprentice?s chest, knocking her back into the table, dead.

?You!? as she pointed at the older JedI. Shaking her head to clear it quickly, she reached down and the saber came to her hand. ?Do you remember me you dirty poodoo herder?? as she slowly and carefully stepped to her left. The Jedi looked at her strange and said, ?No, should I??

Still circling and making room for the coming battle, Michealle only smiled. ?Yes you should. You and some others came to my house and killed the very person I loved the most other than my father.? The hate that built over the years now came flooding into her. In one split second, she charged her opponent and ignited her blue saber. ?You will be the first to feel my blade in your chest, Jedi!?

They came together in a bang and sparks. Michealle was confident that Master Tille, killer of mothers would perish very soon, but she wanted to make her pay. As they came face to face the first time, she could see the confusion on her face. "What, can she not see the child whom she left without her mother those many years ago?" She thought.

Then she felt herself being thrown several feet back and hitting the wall behind her. Grunting from the impact she took, she let her saber drop to the floor. Then staring at the Jedi, she smiled a bloody grin. ?No, you do not recognize me do you. Well, if I pulled this off.? Reaching up and pulling the blond wig off, exposing her own hair, she heard the other gasp.

?Yes, you remember me now, do you not?? Reaching out with the force and gripping the woman by throat, she tossed her into the wall behind the Jedi.

Calling her saber to her hand, she advanced. ?So Jedi Knight Tille, you now come face to face with your inner torment.? Sniffing like there

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Leonias Colcha
    Zonama Sekot - Temple of Twilight Hangar Bay

"Sir. The cockpits systems have been integrated. Do you want to test the components out before we move on?"

"Most definitely. And make sure to re-check them once the new engines are installed. We want this ship to run flawlessly, so give all of the details - even the little ones, your undivided attention."

With that, seeing the importance of the task, Leonias decided to lend a hand with the Refits, which would hopefully instill in the workers of how important the task is, as well as make sure the job got done correctly.

TAG: Kahn for GM post?

3. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    A Sinre Approved Thingum.

Name: Tantric Vos
    Alias (If Any): Alum Shell, Darth Ventris
    Species: Kiffar
    Height: 6?1?
    Weight: 185

General Description: Tantric is almost a spitting image of his ancestor Quinlan Vos. He has olive skin and long, medium-sized braids, down to his mid back. His eyes are orange; corrupted by the dark side, as he is. In order to disguise himself, he wears deep brown contacts. Tantric has the Vos clan tattoo and wears clothing made of Sullust leather. He has a chest piece and pants to his mid-calf. Under that, he wears a stretchy wrap down his calf and on his feet, that leave his toes out. He wears thin gloves, with padded knuckles, and has perfectly manicured finger and toes. His teeth are perfect, as well. Tantric has an almost permanent five o?clock shadow.
    Personality: Tantric is, by all definitions, eccentric. He?s very immature, but schemes better than most old housewives. Tantric is moderately intelligent, but is extremely clever. He?s something of a womanizer, and is rather charming. Tantric is generally well-mannered, and very calm, but he is unpredictable and is easily enraged. Tantric is volatile, but, in the same thought, he settles quickly.

Affiliation: Dominion of Darkness

Lightsaber/Weapon Description: None
    Fighting Style: Niman (for when he owned a lightsaber), Echani art and Boxing.

Biography: Tantric was born on Kiffu, but didn?t live there long enough to be affected by their usual politics of the Guardians of the planet. His father was the current reigning Sheyf, and his mother didn?t want Tantric to have to serve Kiffu all his life. So, when he was still a toddler, his mother ferried him away to raise as a wandering trader.

When Tantric was ten, his mother revealed to him, that he and she both, were Force sensitive. She told a tale of the old Republic, and being a Jedi in dark times. Near the end of her story, she announced that she had been exiled, for experimenting with Sith magic, and that she had fled back to her home planet, of Kiffu.

Tantric?s mother wished that her son could live the life that she had never had; the life of a Jedi. So, she trained Tantric in the arts of the Force, and how to effectively wield a lightsaber. She taught him lessons of philosophy and how to box and wrestle. Tantric was pleased about learning from his mother, but was always overwhelmed with curiosity. He wanted to learn about the Sith magic that his mother had spoken about.

When Tantric was fifteen, he fled his mother?s care and went in search of someone else to complete the stories his mother had begun. He found it relatively easy to locate an organization known as the Dominion of Darkness, while on Nar Shaddaa. As resourceful as he was, he even managed to secure a meeting with an agent of the brotherhood. He expressed a wish to be trained under their care, and after proving his sensitivity to the Force, was permitted to become an Apprentice.

From sixteen to twenty-five, Tantric was put through a long series of trials and training. He shed an interest in what he knew of his family, in exchange for knowledge. Upon his twenty-fifth birthday, Tantric was granted the status of Marauder and access to the old texts on Sith magic. Tantric revealed an affinity for illusions, mind tricks and all manners of trances. He began growing interested in the ability to crush a body with the Force, and searched for the means to do so. In this time, he also lost his mother?s first lightsaber, and then a second that he created himself. After the second, Tantric decided to experiment with other weapons. He trained with staves and swords, but finally found a place fighting hand-to-hand.

Tantric discovered one of the Sith Lords to be skilled in the Echani art of battle. He convinced the Master to train him, and continue his instruction in Telekinesis and all its applications, namely the techniques Fo

4. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Avarice
    Coruscant

Avarice sighed heavily, ?Ignorant, imbecile!? anger flared up in the Sith lords mind, pushing aside all the instability, the dementia. The mans brain aligned, as happened on occasion and in moments of great anger, perhaps when he was deadliest. ?I swear, that if you were not beneficial for my plans I'd kill you.? His mind's gears began turning slightly contemplating the methods of his 'partners' demise.

As he did this he extended a hand, signaling a taxi-speeder, and within a few moments a bright yellow speeder pulled up next to him, the side door opening and some alien Avarice couldn't identify immediately spoke, in a thick accent. ?So bub, where you need takin'... whoa!? He never finished his comment as he was gripped by some invisible force and yanked out of the speeder and slammed sharply into the wall of the Diner. ?Nowhere you're going to see.?

With a swift thrust of his cane, Avarice pierced the back of the aliens squishy skull, killing him instantly. Avarice said no words, nothing about being a god, nothing about walking a path to Heaven, nothing. Because this Avarice, in this state of mind, was not a man thinking himself a God, a god amongst men perhaps, but this Avarice was a Sith Lord, a Killer, a bloodthirsty, highly unstable intelligent killer.

Wiping the bits of blood and gore from his cane on the dead cabby's shirt he stepped back and into the airspeeder, closing the hatch he drove the airspeeder away, diving down deep into the bowls of the festering pus pit that was known as Coruscant. His ship was hidden deep down there, below where most ships would be, all part of his plan of course, for the eventual hauling of ass off this world. Slowly the dementia that plagued Avarice's mind tried to creep back in, but at this moment he was too furious, to angry, to be anything, but the Sith Lord Darth Alastor right now.

Tag: Myself, Trim and Chucks

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Rem
    Karfeddion

"He has told you of the mission then?"

The Emperor nodded, curtly. "Personally by the Emperor, of course. He seemed rather concerned by the growing darkness in this cold war." Rem nodded at Zayl. "What do you intend to do? You were... a Jedi, I recall?"

TAG: Sarge221
    ---
    IC: Darth Insipid
    En route to Dathomir, near Tarhassan

"Aye, I desire the knowledge you possess."

The vessel, on that, reverted from hyperspace, and Insipid paused as his chrono chimed. It appeared that Insipid, with some ability at coordination he still found impressive, had keyed the vessel to decant from hyperspace in time for him to check in with one of the Dominion Sith. He thus turned away as Gorog responded to Damon.

Gorog, no matter how fearsome it appeared, was not a Holocron which had crossed the line into spirit - like so many Holocrons had with continual bathing in the dark side - and it dutifully began to teach Damon the skill to conceal himself behind doubt. Insipid had no doubts, so he had no problems, but the Jedi were continually plagued by doubts, thus increasing the usefulness of the skill.

Insipid would allow himself some doubts for a spell, to allow Damon to practice. This plan of Insipid's was but the first in the wave he'd planned with the 'others'. So many others. So many pawns. Insipid smiled softly to himself, as he strode into the cockpit. With a gesture, he activated the holocom channel to the acolyte. "Darth Ventris, I assume you are nearly at Corellia?"

TAG: Chukles38, NickLitYouAFlame

6. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zayl
    Karfeddion

"You were... a Jedi, I recall?"

"I was," Zayl replied simply, sticking with those two words for that sentence and saying nothing else. The Knight looked towards the direction of the slave city where his computer on his StealthX had pointed out before he landed.

"The Emperor commands me now," Zayl continued. "And he's commanded dismantling the slaving operations here." The young Imperial Knight had thought about how he was going to perform such a thing until he came to the realization that he should just do what a Jedi would do: sneak into the slave city, disable whatever security was there, break out the slaves, possibly give them weapons from the personnel that Zayl would have to incapacitate, and then do some lightsaber swinging for show.

A Jedi mission where his best way to succeed was to act like a Jedi. Yes, this mission had it going for him.

"He wants to make it look like the Jedi are back in action so we'll do it the Jedi way," Zayl said, now explaining the plan to Rem while he started walking in the direction of the slave city in the distance. "Take out the guards, whatever security they have, free the slaves, arm them maybe, find them some craft to pilot, and do some lightsaber tricks to finish it off."

TAG: Sinrebirth

7. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC:Michealle
    Krant

The men went about their own business doing what the woman asked them too do. Some asked their friends who worked at the Jedi Temple; others sneaked into the grounds and buried their small bombs. Unknown to them the bombs were pure explosive, right down to the smallest grain. Inside was a very small radio receiver, just big enough to receive a signal and explode. When all bombs activated at the same time, the explosion would equal one small nuclear bomb, with a fifteen-mile radius.

What the men did not know, would kill them and leave no trace of bodies, since most will burn instantly upon being hit by the flames. Michealle had took the following day making sure that there were no Jedi in town, then going to her ship, she did a through check on her systems and the ship. She also hoped that her ?partner? was doing fine; if not then she would have to do his job too. However, she doubted that would happen, plus she would have to stick around for a few hours after the job was done to make sure there were no witnesses left standing. If any of the men came for their reward, they would die. Her part in this is now complete, for there were no Jedi in town.

One day later around three in the morning, there was the planet shaking sound of a Jedi Temple exploding. She could hear the deaths of those Jedi inter her soul and move on. Michealle only smiled, and went into a deeper sleep.

Two hours later, she rose from her make shift bed, folded the blankets into the smallest square she could and squeezed them into the small compartment in her Z-95, and got ready to leave.

They all came in at once, looking for their reward for doing the job. What made her smile was that they did come in as a group, and not by themselves. She turned to her bag and randomly grabbed three gems of equal size and tossed one to three different men.

?Here is your payment?.? Michealle did not get to finish as the leader looked at her and growled.

?What is the meaning of this? You promised us each something, and now you give only three of us a gem apiece. You better explain yourself, now.?

She only smiled, ?You nerf ranger, do you know what each of those are worth? No, well they will cover all your payments if you sell them correctly to the right person. Also, if you find that person, you will actually get a small bonus too.? Shrugging, ?That is now up to you, all.?

Turning, she climbed a small rope, that she pulled in after her and waved goodbye for she knew there was going to be a fight, and not one will survive the blast that will kill them all, in one stroke. Lifting off, she headed for deep space to wait for Darth Idoneus return.

TAG: Gm or Darth Idoneus or no one

8. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Tantric Vos
    Light, En route to Corellia

In the almost bare cockpit of Tantric?s WR-542 Shooting Star, the Sith acolyte sat bobbing his foot along with music playing over the ship?s communication system. He leaned back against the all white chair, with his ankles on the command console before him. The entire room, along with the rest of the ship?s interior, was painted a shockingly bright white, to confuse both prisoners and his superiors.

The music that Tantric was listening to, came from a Heavy Isotope styled band, modestly named Edean, obviously referencing the homeworld of the all-Wookiee band. The rhythmic beating of the bass, was accompanied by guttural, yet hushed roars in the Wookiee tongue. Tantric hadn?t the first clue how to translate the lyrics, but neither did he care. Apart from being an aspect of his eccentric nature, the music was both catchy and soothing.

Tantric was humming the beat, when the droid brain, who also happened to be humming, in a robotic fashion, alerted him of an incoming transmission. He had pulled out of hyperspace early, in an effort to give him some time to plan his assault, and to reflect. Tantric put his feet down and turned off the music, to hear, ?Darth Ventris, I assume you are nearly at Corellia??

The voice belonged to one Darth Insipid, a particularly powerful Sith Lord, who also happened to be the mastermind behind his current mission. Tantric had never been involved in a kidnapping attempt, before, and the chief reason he had offered to partake, was to add flavor to his resume. Sixteen murdered civilians, seven won death matches, five assassinations, more than a hundred duels and a kidnapping. It was a beautiful addition, and a great way to test his new found skill in the illusionary arts.

Tantric reached forward and nudged the speaker button with his pinky. He reached his hands back and scratched his chin. Tantric sighed heavily, letting all the air expel from his lungs in a noisy fashion. When he spoke, he did so rather quietly and with lacking enthusiasm and apparent sarcasm, saying, ?Surely, sirrah, I?m closing in on the planet now.? Surprisingly for Tantric, he was being perfectly honest. He could, in fact, see the planet, and had just entered orbit. Tantric coughed unnecessarily and asked, ?So, you?d like me to kidnap this Jedi vixen and hold her as bait, correct? Ah, Miria Lahana, is her name, I believe. From the reports,? Tantric picked up a picture he had procured of his target and examined it, ?she?s quite the looker. But, what makes you think anyone is as taken with her as you suggest??

Tag: Sinre

9. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahanna, Corellia

Miria meandered down the hall, tracing her middle and index fingers along the side at just above waist height, thinking idly about her planned excursion to a nearby lake. She wasn?t quite sure how far it would be, but hoped to get there within an hour at the very most.
    As she came to the main entrance, she looked up for a moment, only vaguely noticing the entryway. The idea that she was here in a Jedi temple and so near to Alex still seemed unreal at times. Miria had been at the temple for a few months and not once had she and Alex had time to speak privately. It made her ever so slightly uneasy. It wasn?t that she felt threatened in any way, but at times she felt so? lost. Alex was the only person she felt she really knew anymore. Miria still wished her Master was with her. Why did he have to die? Why? For most of her life she had relied upon him to teach her and be there for her. After her family was killed, she clung to him. Miria came to the edge of the forest and wondered how far she should go. Well, there?s no point in wondering instead of doing. And there is that lake to find.

TAG: Chuckles, myself

ooc: Hope it's okay

10. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahanna, Near the Jedi Temple

Miria stops to straighten her cloak and look down at herself for a moment and then tilts her head up and looks directly in front of her. Taking three deep breaths and without thought, she pulls a leaf from the nearest tree, rubbing it between her thumb, index and middle fingers to try to soothe herself. After a few moments, Miria starts to slowly walk into the forest.

Her feet step around small holes and over small fallen branches without any attention from their owner. As she walks, Miria expects the sounds and sights to soothe her, making her feel peaceful and light. With an ease of movement, she navigates her way through the underbrush, taking time to look around her. For a while she allows herself to forget everything, where she had come from, where she was going and especially her troubles, but not without a vague fight that she attempts to ignore. Drawing her hands in front of her she plays with the leaf that is still in her possession, twisting it and rubbing it with her fingers. As she moves deeper and deeper into the forest, she comes to realize that there is the sound of water moving.

Without warning her mood shifts. Her thoughts and burdens come back in a torrent, causing her to almost gasp as the weight threatens to drag her down. There is no one to be strong for when one is deep in the forest. There is no one to help her stay strong. Grabbing onto a tree Miria stumbles towards the river. Falling down onto her knees next to it, she hangs her head. Her palms are flat on the ground but her fingers are curled, as if she is trying to hold on to something and let it go all at once. No crying. I will not cry.

Miria settles slightly and places her hands in her lap, curling her fingers to protect the tiny leaf they still hold from damage. Feeling all at once the incredible truth of being on her own without her master beside her, she can not keep the tears frozen in her heart quiet. One large warm tear slowly trails down her cheek followed by a second and a third. Lifting her hand up she wipes them away quickly with her sleeve, drying her face for a few seconds before more of them wet her cheeks again. Miria closed her eyes, wishing with all her heart that she wasn?t so alone. She was the only one of her species that she knew of who had escaped death. The one man who had gotten her through everything, who had saved her life and kept her safe was gone, taken from her by hatred. Miria moved until she was laying on the ground looking up towards the sky.

TAG: Self

11. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i have come to a conclusion, and this is not a decesion i make lightly. i'm going to need to drop this game. the original reason i joined, artemis_fowl (one of my adoptees), has been eaten by RL and i was doing this so that we had something that would make it easier to train her. since she has been gone my interest has flagged. lolarus was a brief flare of that returning, but i still have never truly been captured by the setting as much as i've tried. this is no any one's fault, it just kind of is. i will finish the current situation with lolarus, and then have him be captured or something. four or so posts more, i figure.

again, i have enjoyed playing with you, it's just that i can't really get into the story. even though i have had a small hand in molding it. i wish you all the greatest of luck in this game.

:snoopy

12. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: I'll miss ya Trim, Lolarus gave way to Avarice who i have found very interesting. It also seems as though this game has died too, a lot of people have had their muses die.

13. WINKWINK

WINKWINK Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    OCC
    yeah i know what you mean. I know exactly what i was going to do next with cain but... i just can't write it.

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Emperor Fel II
    Karfeddion

"Take out the guards, whatever security they have, free the slaves, arm them maybe, find them some craft to pilot, and do some lightsaber tricks to finish it off."

'Rem' nodded. "I suggest we split up. I'll distract the security system, and then you can sneak in. Then we can outflank them. Comments?"

TAG: Sarge221

15. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zayl
    Karfeddion

"I suggest we split up. I'll distract the security system, and then you can sneak in. Then we can outflank them. Comments?"

"None," Zayl replied simply even as the young Imperial Knight noted that he would have to proceed with caution when it came to Rem. "I guess we'll meet back here once it's done unless you have another idea."

Even if Rem's story checked out, that he was indeed an Imperial Knight sent by the Emperor to assist him, there were dangers. He could very well be one of the Knights that Zayl had come across during his training that were both trainees and trainers; ones who had hit him with a training saber whether too hard or too much, ones who gave him tasks to perform with the Force that, even with his previous training as a Jedi, proved to be quite difficult.

Ones who may be happy to see a washed up Jedi fail at his first assignment.

The mission came first and foremost and Zayl would keep it at the center of his attention. If any complications came up he would deal with them accordingly. What else was he to do? This is why he joined the Imperial Knights afterall.

TAG: Sinrebirth

16. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Tantric Vos
    Light, Corellian Orbit

Tantric shut down the communications link, without an answer to his big question. Insipid had danced around explaining how he knew that Miria Lahanna was a romantic interest of the Jedi?s Grandmaster, but it wasn?t Tantric?s duty to rationalize. He was a Sith, after all.

Tantric decided to keep the music off for the entry into the atmosphere. Instead, Tantric busied himself with his contact lenses. It would not do to alert his target before he wanted her to be alerted. He cloaked his presence, with the illusion of a freighter captain. The rest of his ship would appear empty, thanks to a little help from Myrkr. Tantric smiled. By sending out false ship identification, the Jedi, and the Corellian Security Force, shouldn?t have a reason to bother Tantric.

He coasted down into the atmosphere and directed his ship?s brain to search for heat signatures. He had the map coordinates of the Jedi Temple outside of the Coronet and made sure to direct his search around that area. Being that close to such a host of hostile forces, was a dangerous strategy, but it was necessary. From the reports, Miria Lahanna wouldn?t stray to far from the Temple. And, even if he alerted the Jedi, he would have his target long before they could attack him.

After about twenty minutes, the ship?s droid brain alerted him of a lone natural source of heat, on the bank of a river. The size indicated that it was either a human, or a human sized animal. Tantric related to his ship, his orders, ?Take the ship close enough to the ground, that I can disembark, without actually stopping the ship. Then, I want you to locate the closest spot you can land, flying away from the Jedi Temple. You got that? Thanks.?

Tantric stood up from his chair. He strolled through his ship?s white halls, towards the cargo bay. Tantric opened the loading hatch, by inserting a code onto a computer console. The fresh air whipped into the cargo bay, and Tantric breathed it in. It felt natural; beautiful. Tantric smiled again, the light glinting off his bright smile.

The ship slowly floated down towards the ground, on the other side of the river, that the heat signature had been detected on. When he was around twenty feet up, Tantric stepped off the ramp. The wind rushed past his body, pushing his braids skyward, and Tantric landed nimbly on grassy terrain.

He was, once again, Darth Ventris.

Tag: Swan, Chuk, Sinre

17. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana, the woods near the Jedi Temple

Miria had let her body relax. The warmth of the day lulled her, giving her a sense of peace which she always managed to find after these times. She felt her hair stir in the slight breeze and watched the leaves in the trees, the sunlight sending beams of light down to the forest floor all around her. She slowly turned her head towards the river. The rushing water made a beautiful sound in her ears.

As a slight smile formed on her lips, she realized, slowly at first, that someone else was there. Really looking this time she located them with her eyes and with the force. It was a man. Slowly, Miria stood up, gracefully and calmly. Turning towards the man, she let her hands fall to her sides.

Miria, tilted her chin up and called to the man, lifting her hand in a wave. "Hello. Are you lost then?"

TAG: Nick, Chuky

18. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Darth Ventris
    Woods, Corellia

Ventris stared at the golden woman across the river. There was no way mistaking that skin color. The odds of two Firrerreos being this close to the Jedi Temple were staggeringly in Ventris?s favor. He rubbed his beard and smiled, manipulating the Force to make him more alluring. The water danced in unison with his footsteps.

He approached the river. The woman asked him, ?Hello. Are you lost then??

Ventris offered a small smirk-like grin. He spoke, so that his voice was just audible over the river?s cadence. ?No, I don?t think so. This seems like the perfect place to be, today.?

Tag: Swan, Chuk

19. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana, woods near Jedi temple

Miria brushed her hair away from her face carelessly and waited for a reply. Her eyes fluttered open and closed so she could clear her vision a bit. After crying and then gazing up at the light coming through the branches, she was still a little bit off. And then it came, just barely audible over the rushing river.

?No, I don?t think so. This seems like the perfect place to be, today.?

Tilting her head ever so slightly, Miria looked up and then around at the beautiful landscape. Her lips were graced with a peaceful and innocent smile as the sun danced around them. She wondered at the mysterious quality to his smile, but assigned it to the simple fact that they had not met before. ?Yes, it is a gorgeous day, isn?t it? Were you trying to get somewhere??

TAG: Nick

20. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Darth Ventris
    Woods, Corellia

Darth Ventris could feel the chill of the river spray on his face. He was only a few feet from the water. Ventris kept his eyes firmly planted on this woman?s. Everything about her suggested that she was his target, including her distracted personality. Ventris noted her beauty was greater in person, than it had been in report.

She spoke, sweet, weightless words, ?Yes, it is a gorgeous day, isn?t it? Were you trying to get somewhere?? It was as if she wasn?t totally focused on their conversation. Ventris noted this. It would make subduing her quite a bit easier.

Ventris said in the same soft, piercing voice, ?I think getting across the river, would be fine, for now. Do you think you could help me??

Tag: Swan

21. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana, near the jedi temple

Miria, watched him curiously. Something about him was confusing, but she was a bit confused. The day had been so upsetting she found she was still a bit dazed. After going from extremely upset to a calm sort of silence her brain had yet to adjust to the change. There was something different about him. Shaking her head to try to clear it a little she listened to him speak.

?I think getting across the river, would be fine, for now. Do you think you could help me??

Miria looked closer at him, moving closer to the river. Speaking clearly and leaning a bit closer as if in the hope that this would help him hear her better, she said, "I am a jedi. I could help you cross by using the force if you wish this." As Miria waited for a reply, her mind idly wondered what he would be like.

TAG: Nick

22. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Darth Ventris
    Woods, Corellia

Ventris blinked, and tilted his head minutely. How unorthodox, he thought. This woman was offering to exert herself, to get him across. He smiled. This was just perfect. Ventris played dumb, ?You?re a Jedi? That?s interesting. I?m not sure I understand how you plan on using the Force, to get me across, but I?m open to new experiences.?

Ventris held his arms out, and jittered, as if nervous. This was going to be too easy. Ventris was tempted to give himself up, just to provoke a fight. There was no way this girl could beat him. He thought about it, and deliberated that it would be easier to let her get him across first.

23. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana, Near the jedi temple

?You?re a Jedi? That?s interesting. I?m not sure I understand how you plan on using the Force, to get me across, but I?m open to new experiences.?

Miria smiled at the young man, her face lighting with the curve of her lips. The filtered light made it easier for them to see each other and she noticed absently that he was handsome. But her heart belonged to Alex, so she thought nothing of his looks other than a notice of them. A small shiver of excitement washed over her as she realized this young man would be the first she had met other than those at the jedi temple. She felt she was finally branching out a little. This was what her master had wanted for her before he died. oh, master. If only you were here with me.

With a grin on her face, Miria decided to be a little mischievous. She lifted her left hand towards the man, her sleeve falling to reveal her golden skin. Without a word, she levitated him and drew him towards her across the water, concentrating on the skill her master had taught her. It seemed a short time before he was across, standing just three feet away.

Tag: Nick, Chuk

24. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Darth Ventris
    Woods, Corellia

Ventris noted that the girl was smiling. She was loosening up, but she was also growing more aware. She brought her left hand towards Ventris?s chest. Ventris put on a worried face. He was lifted into the air, and his eyes widened. He kicked his legs out for a moment, before relaxing them so he could land on his feet. He was three feet from the girl, and her golden skin proved to be even prettier, up close. He smiled sweetly, and then took a small step forward.

Ventris straightened to his full height, and then bowed low. His hair moved with his head, and when he rose, Ventris pushed the locks aside. He said in his most regal voice, ?My name is Alum Shell, milady. Who do I have the honor of meeting?? Ventris held out his hand for the woman.

25. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana, near the Jedi temple

As the young man straightened, Miria straightened slightly as well, curious as to what he'd do. Up close he was even more handsome. There was something about him she could not identify. Some warmth to him. His hair was shiny and his face clean. Miria's lips curved in a shy, embarrassed smile as he bowed to her. She played with her fingers a bit as she blushed silver. When he began to speak there was a quality to his voice that was indecipherable, yet still there, playing in and through his words.

?My name is Alum Shell, milady. Who do I have the honor of meeting??

Alum shell. Now there's a name I've never heard before. Wondering what they would say to each other next, Miria smiled at him. She tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear just before she spoke. "My name is Miria Lahana." As soon as she had said this she placed her own hand in his gently.

TAG: Nick, Chuky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.