main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA 100 Days till Episode 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Woo Hoo! Everyone I saw today I'd tell them excitedly "100 Days! 100 Days!" and get puzzled expressions in return. Then when I'd explain to them that it was 100 days till Episode 2, they would roll their eyes of course. But I didn't care because... well.... its only 100 days away! :)

2. Young_Kenobi

Young_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2001
    were should we see it? the theater in oceanside is the bigest in diego county.I think. anyone elts know of a biger one?

3. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    How big is the Oceanside one? I've been to a couple big ones. San Marcos Edwards has 22 theaters, I think. An AMC in Mira Mesa has about that amount too, I think.

4. Garli Pesan

Garli Pesan Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Who cares how many screens they have. The important thing is how big the screen is.

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    88 Days now!!!!!!!!! I think the most important things in determining which theatre to go to are the following:

1)A theatre where you are surrounded by friends and fellow fans

2)The largest screen possible

3) The best sound system.

Of those three criteria, I think #1 is the most important.

6. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    i dont know a bad sound system ruins the pic for me... i saw lotr at regal and it was terrible cause of the sound.... bass was way to high... but everything else was amazing..... lookin forward to ep II its gonna be a milestone for digital film making

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.