main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

100 years pre-TPM.... my first wee fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi jaffacake, Dec 22, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Nite=P

Jedi Nite=P Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 1999
    Naboo, Theed is sooo beutiful!!!

2. Mr. Celchu

Mr. Celchu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2000
    Corellia

3. Mr. Celchu

Mr. Celchu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2000
    Corellia

4. Lorien

Lorien Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 1999
    Coruscant

Can you imagine what the night life would be like? A bar on every street and a hooker on every corner.

5. d_maul

d_maul Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 1999
    Naboo (40 years before A New Hope, of course)

6. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
  7. Ishi Tib

Ishi Tib Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 1998
    Coruscant. It's...all...one...big...city! I apologize for using that joke again, but I gotta pay the dues to my man, Ric Olié! Speaking of which, who here thinks we need a Ric smiley? We could call him Ric Smilé.

8. Lin-Si-Tar Konnair

Lin-Si-Tar Konnair Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2000
    I´d not live in a planet, but, instead, I would roam the planets as a Jedi Knight does. I do not think of the Jedi as being alike the Green Lantern Corps, I mean, a Jedi protecting this alley and another in that part of town, I believe that they are free operatives under the command of the Jedi Council. Thus, My dwelling of choice would be the Running Lynx, which is the name of my YT-2000, but... should I calm down and have a choice, I would pick either Naboo or Yavin IV (even Yavin IV being a moon)

9. SaGoS_ObiWan

SaGoS_ObiWan Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2000
    here`s my list of favorite planets:

1.Coruscant
    2.Corellia
    3.Nar Shaddaa
    4.Bespin
    5.Naboo
    6.Dagobah
    7.Tatooine
    8.Bespin
    9.Mon Calamari
    10.Ord Mantell

10. Amy-Wan Kenobi

Amy-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Dec 25, 1999
    I AM living on Coruscant on the top floor with Obi-Wan. ::her logical side walks up and whacks her on the head:: "Stop daydreaming, dammit! You're a Vulcan! Act like it!"

11. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    I'd live on Naboo.

12. Naboo1386

Naboo1386 Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2000
    Well my First choice would be Naboo and @nd Would be Courasont

13. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    No place like home, which just happens to be Corellia.

14. GenKnee1

GenKnee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 1999
    Naboo. Its beautiful, especailly the city.

15. Kid

Kid Jedi Master star 1

Apr 30, 2000
    Myrkr: a place where pesky Jedi stay away from.

- The Kid next door

16. Walking-Carpet

Walking-Carpet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    Naboo, hands down..

Absolutely beautiful

Tatooine is way too hot, but Hoth's cold temperatures can get old as well.
    Bespin is for high-rollers.
    Dagobah is too wet and has too many mosquitoes and snakes.
    Endor seems kinda nice, but the Yavin moon is better.

Coruscant has a BAD case of urban sprawl (understatement).

Lucas has never found the big city to be endearing, I am kinda surprised he romanticized Coruscant instead of portraying it with some sarcasm.

17. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Bespin! Beautiful sunsets...

18. Obi-Wankenobi

Obi-Wankenobi Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2000
    I'd probably pick Naboo

AAAHHH! Jar Jar's coming to see me! *JarJar trips and lands right on top of me* AAAAHH!

19. jedi jaffacake

jedi jaffacake Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    This is just a wee fanfic idea I had today that I wrote up. I've written some more, so if anyone wants to read more I can post it up pretty quick. This is the first time I've ever posted a fan fic, so be kind! It could be better, but, well, it's not, so just read it anyway and tell me what you think. I don't know as much about the Star Wars universe as I'd like to, so it's probably littered with inaccuracies, please notify me of any! Okay, I'll stop now, here's the story.......

Prologue

Fourthmonth, 220
    Yesyann Agamme
    Jedi Temple,
    Coruscant

Gorban,
    You might wonder why I?m writing to you, and why I am doing so from my present location at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. I was rather hoping that you would be able to put two and two together, however, considering it?s you, I suppose I will have to spell it out. Kesha is here with me. I know that you?ve been looking for us. She has been accepted to become a Jedi initiate, and her training begins tomorrow when I leave for Narrabool. There is no point in you trying to capture her; the Jedi Council will not allow it. I have asked that she be given special protection, and warned her carers that a criminal claiming to be her father might be putting in appearance. I?ve thought of everything, Gorban. There is no chance of you getting the girl back, if I have to lay down my life to stop you.
    I will miss her, as I doubt that I will be seeing her much in the future. However, it is worth it to stop you laying your dirty hands on her. You do not deserve her, Gorban. You are a filthy, outlaw scumbag, and I can only pray that Kesha has not inherited any of your foul characteristics.
    I would sell my soul to see your face as you read this letter. Unfortunately, as you do, I will be half way back to Narrabool and Kesha will be tucked up safely in her cot at the Temple.

Yesyann

Fourthmonth, 220
    Gorban Agamme
    Tevra Dwelling,
    Narabool

Yesyann,
    You think you?re so smart, don?t you? I can almost see the smug smile on your face as you penned that letter, and as you handed our own daughter over to be cared for by complete strangers. The only reason you took her to the Temple was to get revenge on me. What sort of mother are you?
    You also might wonder why I?m writing to you from my present location. I?m not as brainless as you seem to think, Yesyann. You forget that I know where your mother lives on Narrabool, which is where you are, isn?t it? Have I wiped the smile off your face yet? Do you think I?m going to let something like what you?ve done to me, and to our child, go easily?
    Unfortunately, you will probably not get to read this letter. If you do, rest assured that I will arrive at your mother?s soon after it does.
    Unlike you, I do miss Kessie. I love that child, and I intend to get her back, one way or another.
    You have not won, Yesyann. Sleep soundly knowing that your memory will be spat upon by your daughter.

Gorban

Five Years Later

?Oh, Jai, for goodness? sake,? Crèche Mother Canya took a tissue from the pocket of her apron and held it up to the five year olds nose. ?It?s the middle of summer and your nose is still running. Blow.? The boy made a huffing sound into the tissue, which the ever-hygienic crèche mother wrapped up carefully in a paper bag, ready to be thrown away. The boy made as if to turn away, but the woman grabbed his wrist before he could run off. ?Pull up your shorts Jai, your crotch is hanging around your ankles.? The little boy rolled his green-brown eyes and sighed loudly, but did as he was told.
    ?Can I go now?? He whined.
    ?What?s the magic word??
    ?Mother Canya, I want to go! Please!?
    The woman smiled. ?On you go, Jai. And if your nose runs, don?t you dare try licking it again!? He grinned and ran off to join the other children, who were kicking a ball around in the sunshine.
    Canya lay back on the cloth she had spread on the grass. She loved her job, but it could really be tiring at times. She rolled onto her side to face her assistant Denn, who was sitting with one of the older girls beside her, making chai

20. jedi jaffacake

May 12, 2000
    sorry, I should have put spaces between the lines...will next time! redface.gif

21. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    Great work thus far. The different perspectives are handled well. However, a small word of advice given to all new posters: it helps if you skip a line between paragraphs. This makes is much easier to read your story on the computer screen. Keep up the good work. Awaiting more. --AWK

22. jedi jaffacake

May 12, 2000
    Wa-hey, my first ever reply! thanks Alli-Wan!
    This is the last bit I can post for tonight, It's getting late here, so here it is (complete with spaces!).

Kesha-kesha was raging. Jai was always horrible to her, and Mother Canya never seemed to notice. It was so unfair. He hadn?t kicked her by accident, the ball was away past when he did it. She thought she had a bruise coming on. She wasn?t fat, he was just a snottery little pig-head.

After the incident, Jai had gone back to play with the other children while Kessie sat out and sulked. She had thought a lot about what he had said, and even though Ardennie said it wasn?t true, she felt different from the other initiates all of a sudden. He was right, she had silly little fat legs like Master Yoda. Maybe when she was grown up none of the Jedi Knights would want a little fat girl like her to be their padawan. Maybe they wouldn?t let her be a jedi if she was chubby- she didn?t know any fat jedi, except maybe Master Dreggo who had to go in doors sideways. Kessie didn?t want to have to go through doors sideways when she was a jedi, what if she got stuck? She had felt hot tears running down her cheeks, and before the others could see her cry she had jumped up and run to the other side of the gardens, the shady end, and pushed her way deep into the bushes.

She knew that Mother Canya would be angry if she knew Kessie had come here. So would the gardener, Master Tale Boniferous. Kessie liked Master Tale, the last time they came out to play in the gardens he had given Jai and Elim a row for peeing against a tree. Ardennie had told on them. Kesha-kesha giggled at the memory, and felt herself cheering up. It was hard not to cheer up when confronted with the humid jungle that was now in front of her as she made her way through the tangle of bush. The sunlight shone through the leaves, causing the skin on her arms and legs to take on a green tinge. Once again she was reminded of Master Yoda?s stumpy appendages, but she wasn?t going to let something Jai said ruin her new secret hiding place. If only he could see me now, she thought. He would be so jealous!

As she picked her way carefully over the mess of gnarled tree roots that littered the ground, she heard a noise. It came from her left. Looking, she saw nothing. Maybe it was just the wind. She continued to squeeze her way though, more cautiously now than before. She heard it again. This time it was louder, more deliberate. There was something alive in the bushes with her, and whatever it was, it was pretty big.

?MOTHER CANYAAAA!? She screamed, trying hopelessly to disentangle herself from the mass of vines and creepers that seemed suddenly to have wrapped themselves around her arms and legs. It was no use. She was never going to make it back to the others. She was going to die here, the big thing was going to kill her-

Something reached out and grabbed her by the shoulder. She froze, and turned her head slowly to look at it. A gloved hand. She looked further. An ugly, unfamiliar pink face with pointed ears and beady eyes loomed over her. The face broke into a grin, revealing rows of rotting teeth. ?Hello Kessie,? the face said in a strangulated voice. ?What are you doing away out here then??

?WAAAAAAAAHHH!? Kessie screeched, trying to claw her way free of the branches in her path. The ugly pink thing put a hand on her other shoulder to calm her down. ?Sssh, Kesha, pet,? it whispered. ?Nobody?s going to hurt ya. There now, it?s okay?YEOW!?

Kessie twisted her neck round and sank her sharp milk teeth into her assailant?s hand. The bite was hard enough to penetrate the thick leather gloves he wore. He let go, but that didn?t make her escape much easier. She still had to find a way through the twist of plants that had seemed so easy to get into, but were now proving impossible to get out of.

As she struggled, she heard another voice. A louder, stronger voice than the one the pink creature had used. ?Scuddle, what are you doing?? It demanded from its hiding place.

23. Lelila Jade

Lelila Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2000
  24. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    The plot thickens. Awaiting more. Great work. --AWK

25. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Hey, sounds cool. Looking forward to more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.