main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

1001 Things not to do during the RotS premiere

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Chancellor_Ewok, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Caine

Darth_Caine Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    A cinema has more than one screening room... Rots will be shown in many different of that rooms. Buy a tiket for cinema 1 / screening room 1 and go to another screening room, launch a smoke bomb or that stuff which smells really bad and disappear in the trouble into the correct screening room to watch the movie when outside the chaos begins XD

2. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    ^Umm, I think the might just evacuate the theatre, assuming it was a terrorist attack if you did that.

3. DarthScubbles

DarthScubbles Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2004
    A cinema has more than one screening room... Rots will be shown in many different of that rooms. Buy a tiket for cinema 1 / screening room 1 and go to another screening room, launch a smoke bomb or that stuff which smells really bad and disappear in the trouble into the correct screening room to watch the movie when outside the chaos begins XD

Yeah, that is how people get killed. The same reason you cannot yell "fire" in a theater. That is just ******g stupid.

4. Captain_Fett

Captain_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    Read the opening crawl aloud as it goes up the screen. Annoyingly. And mispronounce "General Grievous."

5. Clovis

Clovis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2000
    ^^ And doing it in your best Vader voice. =D=

6. Kamikrazy

Kamikrazy Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2003
    This topic has officially run out of steam.

7. Wesyeed

Wesyeed Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 5, 2005
    Oh well..

Go in thinking it's the end all, be all... of the Star Wars Saga...oh wait.. it is.

8. HOOSIER_FATHER

HOOSIER_FATHER Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2005
    Shout loudly, "this is a bunch of crap SuperShadow said nothing about this."

9. Chancellor_Ewok

Nov 8, 2004
  10. Mav_Kenobie

Mav_Kenobie Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    When Anikin is slaughtering the younglings don't shout out:-

"Leave some for Michael Jackson Anikin"

11. Dash_Renndar

Dash_Renndar Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 21, 2004
    Not start a 1001 Things not to do during the RotS premiere thread

12. clone_soldier

clone_soldier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2005
    Umm, I think the might just evacuate the theatre, assuming it was a terrorist attack if you did that.

there was a bomb threat when i saw the midnight screening of TPM back in 1999 and the entire cinemas had to be evacuated...it turned out to be a mobile, but we missed most of the tatooine scenes much to our dismay...better safe than sorry!

13. Chancellor_Ewok

Nov 8, 2004
    Go dressed up in a Jabba suit.

14. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    During the Duel, vociferously demand more Jar Jar screen time. Preferably in a Gungan accent.

15. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Put up signs at the theatre's entrance and in the theatre itself: DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, WE ARE UNABLE TO SHOW REVENGE OF THE SITH. WE EXPECT TO HAVE THESE PROBLEMS RESOLVED IN A DAY OR THREE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

16. _NewJediOrder_

_NewJediOrder_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2005
    attack people you dont know with lightsabers and pretend your a jedi.

17. darthevil

darthevil Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2004
    Get on the scene,rip Palpatine off,and every other bad character until you rip the whole screen and say "This movie sucked anyone,it's a sequel to Holiday Special,then tell them the whole Special,get in the booth,play Holiday Special on everyone's heads,and say:"Doesn't it rock"?Then tell them the story after The Holiday Special,until you reach the last thing,then press the alarm,get out,and that's it!You destroy the actual experience!

18. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Say "Wanna see my lightsaber?" to a girl... or a guy, whatever.

19. JediPrettyBoy

JediPrettyBoy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2005
    Don't say too loudly, "Man, the trailer made this movie look a whole lot better than it really is."

20. obi1andreasen79

obi1andreasen79 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 25, 2005
    Walk around person to person searching for MUSTAFARKNIGHT so I can drag him outside and show him this "monkey" can do more than type.

21. -HD-YaebGinn

-HD-YaebGinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 31, 2005
    'Go to the premiere dressed up as Darth Vader, then rob the theatre. Between you and the other 10,000 Vader wannabes, no one will ever know. '

this is what I posted long ago, back before the mvoie ever cmae out. It is on page 4. when I first logged on here. sorry for bumping this, but if you looks at the front page of tfn, you will see that someone robbed a theatre dressed as darth vader. someone used my idea. I'm flattered.

22. B4-sith

B4-sith Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    Dont faint or die in front of the audience.

23. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    Bring overly tired, overly sugared/caffenatied under 5 girl child to the premier midnight showing. Sit in a middle row and get up at least 50 times for snacks, bathroom, whatever. Let her loudly talk, whine, complain and ask questions during the entire film, while you answer her in a equally loud voice. An added bonus: let her wail like a pneumatic drill during crucial dialoague scenes without carrying her out/or shushing her. Act bewildered and confused when the audience invokes the Dark Side.

24. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    I'm on a roll.

Slobber all over Anakin/Obi-Wan in every time they appear. Describe in exacting detail your favorite parts of their bodies and what you would do to them, given the chance, to your boyfriend seated next to you. Also compare and contrast your boyfriends lack of said qualities to what is up on the screen. Get into a screaming fight.

25. 4PadmeNslavewear

4PadmeNslavewear Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    Do not sit next to the visualy most obsessed fan and just as the crawl begins lean in casually and say, "Will I be able to follow the story if I missed the first one?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.