main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

1001 Things not to do during the RotS premiere

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Chancellor_Ewok, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Snagglepuss

Master_Snagglepuss Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2005
    Kill 32 people with a sharpened tooth brush and then come to the Movie covered in blood......

2. That_Random_Jedi

That_Random_Jedi Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2005
    Whenever General Grievous is on screen, fake a coughing fit. Loudly.

3. Yodas-evil-twin

Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    Do the nasty during the film.

Here's one I found on a forum in the offical site.(according to the guy who posted it, it happened during a viewing of AOTC)

Come dressed up as your favorite jedi or sith with a toy light up lightsaber, wait for the film to start, run up infront of the screen, and say "Don't forget to make your own lightsaber noises."(The guy who did this was kicked out.)

Tell everyone that they have replaced ROTS with Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Two minutes before the film starts have a conversation with somebody on your cell phone and tell them to call you back in ten minutes, then leave your phone on and turn the volume to max.(Anyone who does this, might be severly injured by a crowd that takes justice into their own hands.)

4. obiwankoti

obiwankoti Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2005
    why is thread still here?

5. Darth_Of_NoPants

Darth_Of_NoPants Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    the staff for the cinema i went to see the premiere at were wearing the original series Star Trek uniforms. One was dressed as spock, the other as scotty. They even had the correct rank and everything. Me and my friends stood on the landing above the candy bar screaming "YOURE WEARING THE WRONG F---ING COSTUMES!!!" and they pretended not to notice...

but the one dressed as spock got all embarressed... and everyone in line laughed at the stupid staff in the wrong costumes.... and it was good.=D=

6. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
  7. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    Okay... Trek uniforms as a joke, I can understand. Trek uniforms because of a genuine misunderstanding... no geek points for you, mister... [face_shame_on_you]

8. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    No points for you!!!

9. Adm_Thrawn

Adm_Thrawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 2004
    You come back - one year!

10. AnakinLover72

AnakinLover72 Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2005
    Things not to bring or do at a ROTS premiere:

1.Laugh when the younglings are about to get killed.

2.When Mace dies don't yell real loud, "Ha Ha! That's what you get you shouldn't have betrayed the Jedi, cause that's not what a Jedi is about! You IDIOT!"

3.Bring in something that has to do with Batman.

4.Laugh when Anakin gets his legs chopped off.

5.Yell out when Anakin is choking Padme, "Good, he didn't even love you!"

11. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    When ever two people ignite lightsabers, do not say "It appears your schwartz is as big as mine."

12. DUGGY

DUGGY Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 23, 2005
    Hey, when is the premier? , i must have missed it. [face_laugh] like how the Mods missed this thread.

CASE CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.