Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by mighty_mouse_droid, May 12, 2010.
393. You've got to keep moving.
394. When in doubt, freeze it in carbonite.
395. Jedi Temple has carbon-freezing chamber
396. Shipyards of Doom never happened
397. Wilhuff was 'Captain' Tarkin once
398. Where is carbon-freezing- there is at least one ugnaught
399. TCW started cliffhanger tradition
400. We have learned 400 things about TCW now and Even was just about to lose his only good eye....
401) Apparently C-3PO has a free pass to the Jedi Temple, and he loves going there on Thursdays to visit his buddy Artoo.
402) You don't lose your eye-sight if you're only carbon-frozen for a short period.
403) When Darth Vader asks if the carbon-freezing process will kill Luke in Ep. V, he's just messing around(?).
404) Even Piell can speak...
405) ...and is apparently a Soviet spy!
406) Galactic warfare is not so theoretically difficult when each planet only has one vital resource or structure, making it possible to gain control a oh planet pretty easily.
407) Likewise, if you're ever on a galactic manhunt, if you get a clue as to which planet your fugitive is on, it will be enough information to figure out his exact location within two scene transitions.
408) Glowing green ooze is a vital commodity in the Star Wars universe, having 501 different uses, from galactic fuel to healing salves.
EDIT - Corrected the numbers - Gry
Check your numbers dude! I already went to 405.
Ummmm.... watch ESB again Vader didn't ask that.... this has been proved many times to make sense- he is just unsure whether or not Cloud City's crude chamber will work as well as this....
409.Lando has crude and crappy crabonfreezingchamber on Bespin
I know Boba asks it. (He's no good to me dead.)
and "What if he doesn't survive? He's worth alot to me!" but then what? Boba is not so familiar with technique and Vader cannot be sure if Lando's antique chamber is safe... and actually he says that line during torture already- i don't know if they discussed about carbonfreezing at the time- and Vader says he won't be permanently damaged and probably means those screams.... sounds like he is dying and Boba fears they'll kill him...
410- Always get into battle if you have too.
411. The best way to win a space battle is to use land vehicles to outflank enemy ships.
412. Fives has a bad case of claustrophobia.
413. When in doubt, go for the open door. If said door becomes ray shielded, have the smallest among you use the air vent.
413. You know you're in trouble when te episode ends just as you're escaping.
415. The best entry/escape route is always the ventilation system.
395. The galaxy had a maximum security prison to hold rogue Jedi.
396. It's ok to disobey your superiors if your being there ends up being useful.
416. What happens to droids that use 'that word' is a blaster bolt to the head.
417. Apparently, never use a jetpack in windy conditions.
418. Either the Phindians are descended from Christopher Walken, or you start talking like him if you've spent your whole life with droids in a top-grade Jedi-holding facility.
419. Never bring a guy named Charger to an electro-minefield
420. Woo hoo! It's 420!!!
420. We learned that ... er... hang on, what did we learn again?
421: Tarkin uses Admiral's uniform even as captain
422: Tarkin seems to like Ahsoka's outfit- (that dirty old perv)
423: CN messed up again since Skymovies shows finale before CN LOL that means no previewspoilers from those eps...except... that they already spoiled lots of stuff
Swash you totally stole my idea!
Sorry but that's obviously true also
sorry for page 1 quote but
424. It's acceptable to draw fire towards your ONLY method of escape on a mission if you go down like a hero.
425. Clone beats droid.
426. Turret beats clone.
427. Shuttle-shrapnel beats turret.
428. Jedi like explosives- even Yoda finds big explosions amusing.
429. Saesee really doesn't talk much.
430. Dooku is calling Sobeck very often....
431. ...and Osi needs to prepare for those calls so he is usually 'unreachable'.
432. Obi-Wan likes Osi Sobeck's voice- out-of-universe irony
433. .....But he doesn't like his looks
434. Tarkin doesn't like children leading troops or peacekeepers leading the war...
435. Obi-Wan's team of clones is fast what comes to changing clothes and mysterious troopers join his group at some point- how they
get in there?....
436. There is no separatist outpost on Point Tarron
437. Even Piell has no qualms about impeding into others' personal space and will hitch a piggyback ride without asking.