Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by mighty_mouse_droid, May 12, 2010.
You mean 523-530 right
Just checking its all good
Nah I'm Forcewielder
523. The hardest lesson a commander can learn is to live to fight another day.
524. You can't let your fear control you.
525. Togruta flesh is waterproof and doesn't shrivel.
526. The best way to honor someone's sacrifice is to free the person they died to capture.
527. The Sith control everything. We just don't know it.
528. Pay no attention to those droids behind the curtain!
529. General Grievous is afraid of success.
530. The resemblance between Jar Jar and Boss Lyonie is remarkable, although some people didn't realize it until he put the crown on.
531. The war is really taking its toll on R2-D2.
532. Unexpected stabbings are all the rage in 21 BBY.
533. Democracy doesn't work, at least not when it's both explained to and implemented by a culture in a matter of 30 seconds.
534. Kit Fisto. Owns. Riff Tamson.
535. The shorter you are, the less anybody will care if you're killed.
536. Actually, if you're short enough, your accidental death will be even comedic.
537. Cut in half? Don't worry, its just a flesh wound.
538. Adi Gallia is so precious to Grievous that she was taken alive...
539. Galaxy is filled with idiotical cultures with weird dictators
540. Weequay pirates- you REALLY can meet them anywhere you go in GFFA....
541. Electrostaffs are the most usual weapon in the universe
542. Maul have serious problems to stay dead
I know I've learned that The Clone Wars writers really love their cheesy Saturday morning cartoon dialogue. Just got to "Shadow Warrior"... "how does it feel to die?"? Really? I mean, Grievous is pretty hammy to start with, though that's taking it to a new level. Doesn't help that Grievous was not that great in that fight.
543. Kit Fisto owns PERIOD!
544. Lee-Char was most likely thinking 'smile, you son of a bitch' when he shot the explosive on Riff Tamson's shoulder.
545. Gungan spit is a better bonding agent than duct tape or super glue. Ew...
546. You can't keep an awesome Sith down, even if he falls down a bottomless pit and is sliced in half.
547. All sentient trees must have originated from Middle-Earth.
548. Gungans can manufacture mind controlling necklaces.
549. Apparently, bubbles didnÂ´t make it better
550. The GFFA is some sort of Disneyland were all the fairy tales come true
551. Gungan spit fixes anything.
552. The Chosen One's ability to use the Force is diminished underwater. Maybe the ROTS duel should have happened on Kamino instead.
553. Dooku can Force-choke with the best of 'em.
554. Tarpals kicks ass.
555. Dave Filoni really wanted to be on the production team for Jaws.
556. When you want to nonchalantly throw a battle droid out of your way during a lightsaber duel, try to grab it by the head. Looks cool.
557. Hitting a single assailant in a tiny room with a weapon that shoots rapidly expanding rings of energy consitutes a "nice shot!"
558. Droids find flourescent lighting and the color yellow relaxing.
559. It takes a few moments to get the coordinates from the navicomputer, but it only takes slightly longer for a dying Jedi Master to recite many more coordinates to a Padawan.
560. Apparently the Millenium Falcon's navicomputer was actually an abacus. Or maybe just some beads on a string.
561. When dragging a Toydarian corpse, try to drag it by the ankle. Looks cool. Not great for your posture though if your are over 7 feet tall. Always remember to thoroughly stretch before exercising.
562. Apparently Mother Talsin continually emits a gentle upward breeze. Don't know what to make of that.
563. Jedi are probably not the best choice to investigate kidnappings or track POWs or MIAs. Especially if the victim is a minor entrusted to their care. That would be a sign of a dangerous attachment.
564. This is very important. If you need to constantly wear a mask to protect your throat and lungs from the dangerous, corrosive effects of oxygen, make sure you engrave that bad boy with a cool pattern!
565. If Monkey Lizard did it, the return of Maul must have been staged by none other than... THE MOTHER OF ALL MONKEY LIZARDS
566. The Jedi Council is even more stupid than we thought.
567. Filoni hates EU fans
568. Ahsoka is more powerful than Waru
569. Darth Maul is a **** ******** **** *** ** ****** *******
570. Sidious is the only answer to our issues
571. Randy's vocabulary contains four words: brother, sinister, revenge and brother
572. R2-D2 is a cold hearted killer
573. When your Master dies, make sure to cut off the person's head who killed him, if not his anger will fuel him to return.
574. Continuity is NO problem when it comes to characters like Darth Maul or Greedo to appear. BUT when it comes to inclusion of lesser characters like Tikkes that fit the war and are NOT DEAD, continuity becomes this "huge issue" and they do not appear.
575. When in doubt, kiss the girl.
576. If the Zygerrian Queen's reaction to Anakin's whispering is any indication, Padme is a VERY happy woman.
577. This... ...is a clue!
578. When you're outmatched and outnumbered, get on the bald woman's good side.
579. Cad Bane is mad about hats.
580. When working in a prison that's currently on high alert, never call for backup when you detect life signs in a coffin. What's the worst that could happen?
581. Darth Maul actually has a personality.
582. Anakin Skywalker actually had a selfless, altruistic aspect of his personality before becoming Darth Vader.
That Yoda's a twit.....oh, wait I already knew that. Please ignore.
About 582: Did he?!