Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by mighty_mouse_droid, May 12, 2010.
@Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan He's more monotone. At times, he channels his inner Christian Bale Batman.
You say that like it s good thing
My icon suggests otherwise.
It wasn't the dominant aspect by far but it's still nice to see it finally.
Blah, blah, blah, been there, done that...
Star Wars fans consist of more than just the part of the demographic that's read every piece of EU.
I haven't read everything, I haven't even read the Clone Wars novels and Republic comics from the Clone Wars multimedia project that I keep lauding yet, but those works are the story to me because of how the Dark Lord Trilogy draws from those works and are a cohesive story.
That was intended as an obvious exaggeration. I actually I do intend on getting to the book that's after ROTS in that trilogy (unlike Clone Wars novels), but I have other SW books I want to get to first and SW is not my top reading priority.
Labyrinth of Evil and Revenge of the Sith novelization are the real gems from the Dark Lord Trilogy, though Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader is pretty good too.
583. If Death Watch happily agrees to your demands, things are going badly for you.
584. When double-crossing Count Dooku, you might want to consider re-locating afterwards.
585. When auctioning a large group of slaves, it's best to lead off with the oldest and weakest specimen possible.
I agree. I actually got the book where the three are all included in one volume, but I was initially mostly interested in Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader. But then I ended up liking LOE and ROTS more.
And its not that Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader is bad or anything, LoE and RotS novelization are just really good. Roan Shryne makes DL:TRoDV very interesting.
585. Considering what we know from TPM, that male Gungans do not have external reproductive organs (pit droid kicking Jar Jar), the biological purpose of the Gungan spit is suspect... and sinister.
586. I actually have the capacity to give a crap about Plo Koon being killed in ROTS.
587. Barcodes happen.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but the Clone Wars multimedia project did so much this stuff already, and far better too...
This one's probably already been mentioned, but
588. Find a lightsaber and aren't Force sensitive? No worries, piece of cake.
@Zeta1127 If you hate to sound like a broken record, perhaps you could offer some specifics to discuss instead of that same generic statement. That would be cool.
You people act like the Clone Wars multimedia project doesn't even exist, and instead look to TCW for all of your answers. Labyrinth of Evil, and the comic arcs Last Stand on Jabiim and Obsession, have the "Kenobi and Skywalker" relationship and the Anakin Skywalker as a hero you all seek. The Republic Commando series has the answers about the clones.
Well I was talking about Plo Koon, so you might post something about what the CWMP did with Plo Koon...
Saying the CWMP already did it and better is not the same as giving the evidence you think proves that claim.
589. The annoying taglines aren't meant to be taken literally.
This is the TV section and so it would stand to reason that we are here to talk about The Clone Wars which like it or not, exists. These posts are entirely off topic for this thread, please don't post stuff like that in here.
590. Lose your lightsaber? Force sensitive or not, you're outta luck.
591: God help you if you wish to see proper character development that doesn't get reverted the very next episode.