Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by mighty_mouse_droid, May 12, 2010.
610. Savage isn't powerful enough to take down Jedi Council members.
610. But not pirates.
611. Some people will never get over continuity issues, even when there's no body and plenty of bacta in the episode.
612. Some people just want to watch the world burn.
You can die, thrown into acid, and LIVE!!!
614. Executing fruit infront of a crowd is a excellent demonstration of your badass power as an installed king of a rebellious nation.
615. Trying to escape with a King results in failure
616. Fruit easily allows you to see the king's emotions.
617 When you have a false king and a Separatist general prisoner, the best option is to retreat and let them go.
Sorry if either of these have been mentioned before;
618) Jar Jar actually can be more annoying than previously thought
619) Ventress killing Jai Maruk and Maks Leem was the biggest fluke in the history of the universe (at this point we can only assume she tripped over a black and gold R3 unit and dropped both her lightsabers which were promptly sent flying by a hundred identical Weequays who were passing by before each being shot accidentally by a kowakian monkey lizard which activated the blades just seconds before they landed on the peacefully napping Jedi).
If Jar Jar not being more annoying than previously thought has never been mentioned before then my lifetime of bad karma has been instantly erased... Not happening? Why? However...
620. Gungans know how to make an entrance into an underwater battle with style.
621. Invite Hondo to all your parties.
622. Hondo flies/ falls with style. Eat your heart out Buzz Lightyear.
623. Never interrupt Obi-Wan Kenobi
624. The Clone Army doubles as day care.
625. Jedi are no better than the separatists in their escapes.
626. The Jedi will run and hide like they always do.
627. Jedi make excellent circus folk.
628. Nothing is funnier than a drunk pirate.
629. The Jedi always have the upperhand
630. A drunk Weequay is a funny Weequay.
631. A Weequay knows how to fly
629 fixed. Jedi usually do not have the upperhand. In the War's reality, Jedi lose quite a lot.
632. Fambaas would make great pets.
633. Separatists are usually prepared for any kind of battle - be it under the sea or in the middle of the vacuum of space.
634. Dugs make for awesome characters.
@Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan hmmm yea i guess ur right about that
635. When Hondo gives you a suggestion, you better do it
636. I need to start learning to stop liking TCW OCs, I'll only get hurt.
637. When renovating, never pick out orange wallpaper.
638. If Grievous doesn't retreat, I think it's time for you to.
639. Droids can think.