Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by mighty_mouse_droid, May 12, 2010.
640. When a droid is made a Corporal....WATCH OUT
641. A mere ten years after Anakin Skywalker was found in Watto's workshop on Tatooine, an annoying pit droid shows up and nobody can remember to "hit the nose."
642. If Ahsoka wants to come on the mission, let her, it may save your life.
643. You better tell Anakin the truth or he will Force Choke you
644. The Republic could have used a guy like Les Stroud.
645. Don't underestimate Gungans.
646. When you get Whacky, you swim
647. The ships with heroes on never crash, but when they do, every ship with a hero on crashes (Battle of Geonosis).
648. A Trandoshan's biggest enemy is gravity.
649. Villains are easily distracted.
650. King Rash is the healthiest character in SW.
651. Arcs about foreshadowing future events don't work and feel clunky.
652. Pit Droids are more capable than we thought they were.
653. Its probably best to just avoid any Pit Droids, particularly if they are the WAC type.
654. Commando Droids seem to be getting easier to kill each season.
655. We aren't getting the Sep Council anytime soon.
656. Cause TCW crew and LUCAS hate The Separatist Council and love stupid things like Darth Maul and Dooku.
You should make that one # 666.
666) Clones like to finish off Crab droids all in the same way. Jump on its head and shootit till you can use it as nothing more than a little step to get to ground.
I WOULD LOVE TO! But I am following order. Maybe when we reach that the Clovis arc will air and it will have no Gunray or San Hill which will drive me bonkers once more.
We are still not at 666.
658. If someone hires Cad Bane, you know the job will be done.
Edit: I just got really confused by the order, I had to change my number like 4 times, but I finally realised mine is 658, lol.
But you nailed it.... Back on track.
659: We learned that S5 will get darker
660. We hardly see any bad guys die, but good guys die all the time.
661. Don't try and kidnap Palpatine
662. Season 2's Bounty Hunters was a basic ripoff of The Magnificent Seven, except it was the Delirious Numbskulls.
663. If Cad Bane likes your hat, give it to him.