Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by mighty_mouse_droid, May 12, 2010.
204). 4 x 4 = 16, not 32
Oops, sorry. Didn't see that.
Well, at least I spelled mine correctly.
205) Watch your credits and your health.
Yes, Gry. Yes you did. I'll just wait for my typo to end up becoming an official species.
206. The management is not responsible for any loss of credits during the aforementioned watching of health.
207. Ashoka is better without her lightsaber than her master and is pretty much the super padawan.
208. Amiadala relates everything to her term as Queen.
209. A single device can do anything.
210. Always check the Episode Guide!
211. Everyone turns a blind eye on "secret relationships."
212. 3PO is not the only one that gets distracted.
213. Royals may lack vocabulary.
214. Friendships can be formed out of thin air.
215. OW has no respect for living beings.
216. The show may cause a headache.
wow you sound pretty bitter- but i disagree with this statement- Anakin could've defeated those mandopolices easily as well (the scene you're probably referring to)- ahsoka is bit superpadawan yes but Anakin defeated assassin droid armed with blasterrifle with his bare hands and- unlike ahsoka- managed to evade Aurra Sing's shots- i don't think this show gives impression that ahsoka is better than Anakin without the saber - she just had less dangerous enemies....
Would you explain these statements please- i don't get them.
Still for the last one - to whatever you're referring to- this series did already show that neither Satine nor PadmÃ© has respect for living beings- if they are selling poisoned tea
that's a thing learned from TCW number 216
217) Jedi are surprisingly absorbent to electric shocks
218) When it doubt, bring out da flamethrowers!
219) Despite rumors, Ziro is dating a female. Like they really would.
220) Quinlan Vos is horrible with lightsaber combat.
221) And he has an annoying voice.
222) Ben 10 is actually pretty good.
223) So is Symbionic Titan. By the way, wouldn't it be awesome if LFL still hired Genndy Tartakovsky?
224) Ziro's death was the most anticlimactic thing ever. Consider the bridge dropped.
225) Grievous doesn't give very good pre-mission speeches. (unbelievable, right?)
226) Politicians, no matter where they stand, are incapable of reaching a common decision.
227) Ahsoka's not so bad...not so bad at all. (I'm quoting here, don't read too much into it)
227) Apparently, everyone in the galaxy wants peace. They just don't know it yet.
228)Mandalore is either incredibly exciting or incredibly boring.
229)Darth Maul has a brother!
230)The show is pretty awesome!
231) being a worker at a energy utility is the SW equalitlent to being a Red Shirt.
232) When going to a Separatist affiliated planet, one should expect to meet Separatists.
233) Things aren't as black and white as we thought!
234) Apparently, boys are the same everywhere whether they're with the Republic or the Separatists
235) Unlike the Republic, the CIS Parliament is not controled by corporations. From a certain point of view.
236) Be nice to your friendly street sweeper droid, or else.
237) If you walk around with two lightsabers conspicuously hanging on your belt and show off your padawan braids, chances are someone will identify you as a Jedi.
238) Suicide Infiltrator Droids like to hold each other before they explode.
239) You can tell someone isn't evil because they aren't ugly.
240) Anakin can disobey his mandates and Jedi Code any time he wants, but nobody else better.
241) Ahsoka and Padme are a power-girl duo.
242) After the last episode, Foe Yay is awesome even when it doesn't involve Obi or Ventress.
243) There are olive branches in Star Wars (a fact that should have been obvious by all those Martinis being passed around).
244) Blueskinned "mandalorians" are part of the Confederacy
245) Any charactermodel recolored makes a "great" separatist
246) There ARE heroes on both sides
247) Ahsoka is not bad at all
248) Poor seppies think that they are NOT ruled by the corporations
249) Before Grievous terrorist-attack -Coruscant was not attacked in thousand years
250) Grievous won't take orders from Nix Card- only Count Dooku
251) No one cares what Gume Saam thinks
252) Apparently, Coruscant's insurance policy DOES cover the event of a giant monster attack!
253) When in doubt over finding an evil Sith Lord, trust the nearest giant rampaging monster
254) A quick way to fill out a list is to point out obvious things in a lighthearted manner
255) An even quicker way is to cash in on something that's worth at least three jokes
256) Yo, dawg, I heard you liked obvious statements, so I gave you an obvious statement to list in your list!
257) He may be vicious, unrepentant, devious, and a Sith Lord, but there's no way any truly good Separatist can deny the charms of a genteel old political idealist. XD
258) After much debate, the show has concluded it: Spinning is NOT flying.
259) ...But it's a good trick!
260) Coruscant technicians are taught how to target an assailant's chest for self defense. Pity it doesn't work so much on armour plating.
261) Siniteens are much more common in the galaxy than previously thought
262) Writers of the episode guides are even more confused than fans because of the continuitychanges (Episode guide originally messed up with Raxus and Raxus Prime it was later corrected though)
I just watched Cloak of Darkness again and it really seems that jedi have invulnerable legs and feet- Luminara gets very heavy pipes right down her legs and she is able to walk after that.... later Ahsoka has bomb that blows up to her feet- and she flies away without any damage- so that's the thing number 263
264: Any illogical plot holes can be solved by the following: the Force did it.
Force is with Jar Jar all the time- that's 265
266) Police droids drink coffee
267) The last thing Police droids expect a criminal to do is resist arrest.
268) When in doubt, give an inspirational speech
269) Never sign onto this series as a peaceful Separatist. You won't live long.