main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

1014 is ALMOST Binary, too bad it's not 1010

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    Best Buy has the Matrix for $9.99, so you can pick it up when you get Reloaded for $14.99 with your free promo DVD.

I have a question, what is Matrix Revisted? Is it the deluxe version of Matrix or a something different? There is only $5 price difference between the two. Is it a buy either one or both because of different content?

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    "Matrix Revisited" was the rip off special features DVD...that sould have come along with "The Matrix." It was released shortly after Matrix came out on DVD, ad there were even 2-packs of them sold.

Of course, that's just my opinion...I could be wrong - Dennis Miller

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I didn't get Revisited, but Krash is right... it's a behind the special effects look at how they made the first Matrix movie. (And yes, I think it should have come with The Matrix as a disc two as well!)

4. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Yesh, well, they want to make more money. We all know this with any movie. ;)

5. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    Thanks for the info. I don't want to pay 14.99 just for the "extras." Picked Reloaded up last night. When I got to Best Buy there was this sign on the display explaining there was a typo in the Sunday ad and the extra DVD was limited to 350 per store. Naturally I thought I was too late but after hunting around the display I found one.

I was debating over buying it at all because I think there is a good chance there will be a directors cut style box set after all three come out in regular DVD. I hate buying duplicates. I still don't own the Special Editions.

6. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Even if the Wachowskis do release a director's cut of the trilogy down the line, I figure if I pick them up now, they'll have paid for themselves by the time that box set rolls around. And I also happened to pick up the bonus disc from Best Buy... haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but I liked the special features on disc 2... Preload was kinda lame, but the freeway chase documentar was awesome, so was the making of Enter The Matrix. It was also cool to see the commercials affilliated with the movie. I wish I knew that they designed a Matrix phone that you really can purchase before I got my cell... that would be cool to have. The MTV movie awards parody is great, I'm glad that was thrown on too. If you have the Animatrix, the trailer for it is nothing spectacular. Overall, I really liked the extras, it's just too bad they didn't include any deleted scenes, if there were any.

*light bulb goes off in his head*

Oh yeah, there is this little Enter The Matrix game with an additional hour of footage that takes place during Reloaded...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.