main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary 10th Meeting - October

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Sep 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    All right, there haven't been any objections so we'll set this as the location. What time? 1 or 1:30, or later?

2. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I'd say 1:30 has become our standad meeting time. Its just past the noon lunch hour rush. The problem begins, as it did last time we were there is locating one another and acquiring a central group of tables.

Hey, you could make a big poster and hold it over your head so that everyone will be able to find you! :D

3. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Mogook has 1961 posts, that is a pretty big poster in my book. [face_laugh] Are we meeting on the 19th.?

4. darth_zam

darth_zam Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    If it's going to be at 1 or 1:30, I probably can't come, because I have dance from 1 to 2, (I'm not missing dance-I REALLY need the exercise)but I don't have anything else planned for the rest of the day.

5. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    [face_laugh] Isbeth

Yes, we are meeting on the 19th.

darth_zam, what time could you get to Annapolis Mall if you left right after dance? There's a very good chance we could still be eating in the food court.

6. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    double post

7. DarthMaulchael

DarthMaulchael Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    great! so, it's annapolis, then! I'll see what I can do to make it. I think it would be nice to meet some fellow star wars fans. hope to be there!

8. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    In my mind, I'm already there!! ;)

9. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Mogook, thanks, but is that double post just a lame move to become an even bigger poster? :confused: DRK_HMLT, that's just because you were forced into seeing "Sweet Home Alabama".

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Actually, the server kept having errors on the post page.

11. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey Mogook get that posted on the main page!

Also, I will be up for seeing Red Dragon at the theatre for anyone who wants to join me, however, its not a movie for little kids. Also, I will not cradle anyone who gets scared, unless she's cute :D

12. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    This all sounds cool to me. My family was thinking of doing RenFest that weekend but I'll try to push for Sunday so I can come to the meeting on saturday.

I'm scared of Red Dragon.....actually, I'm just scared of seeing Ralph as the English Mental Patient. Though according to Daily Show, Ed Norton makes a better Jodie Foster than Julianne Moore. :)

13. sw9

sw9 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    ahhh psat october 19 ahhhhh

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I already sent the notice to strawbary, Mutt. :)

15. DarthMaulchael

DarthMaulchael Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    Hi guys, what does a typical meeting usually entail? I'm going to try and make it, but I ref on saturdays, so it may be a tight squeeze. (That's even if my over-caring mother will let me out of the house, with this Sith Sniper running all over the place.) Hah! Sith Sniper. Maybe I'll write a fanfic about that... :p

16. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    We ususally just talk about Star Wars. We'll discuss plans for the next meeting.

17. darth_zam

darth_zam Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    I definately won't be able to come. Annapolis is too far from Towson University. Has anyone decided when we're going to see Imax AOTC? I'm almost always free on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings.

18. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Zam, the Clones IMAX in DC or Maryland is not on the official list on the official site.

Orangerful, if you are scared, I would suggest going to the movie and sitting next to Mutt. He's harmless. ;)

19. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Umm, Isbeth, the IMAX Clones is at DC at the Natural History Museum IMAX. Stay up to date, will you???

20. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Bumping this up as a reminder:

Saturday october 19, 1:30pm at the Annapolis Mall foodcourt. Possible movie viewing after the meeting for those who want to stick around.

21. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Mutt, check the list on the official site, the Natural History Museum is not on there.

22. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    The list on the official site is not updated as often. Remember, the official site's list of digital theatres did not even include Annapolis, but Annapolis had Digital Clones.

The Force.Net is reporting that the Johnson IMAX theatre at the Natural History Museum is a confirmed location for IMAX Clones.

23. Vermano

Vermano Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 1999
    I just got off the phone with the Johnson IMAX and they DO NOT have ATOC listed for November 1st. She said they have Apollo 13, but no Star Wars. Hopefully they're in negotiations and will get it. Their policy is to sell tickets two weeks in advance of the show, so we should know for sure on Friday.

24. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I may not be able to make it to the meeting on the 19th. I'm having my son's birthday party at Jeepers and will probably be there till about 2:30. Your all welcome to come if you don't mind screaming kids and so-so pizza.

25. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Because of Mutt's nasty PM to me, I get the impression that I am not wanted at MFF meetings. Maybe I should not come. I do not wish to drive all that way just to be insulted and laughed at thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.