main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

10th Mountain Rebel Commando Project

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by ZOOfo-Dyas, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I just saw that he is currently doing a 15 item run, $48 shipped.

http://members.aol.com/mikeylikey65/endor3.jpg

http://members.aol.com/mikeylikey65/endor1.jpg

You will need to cut the top out to the size of your noggin and widen the bottom hole to proper melon size also. prime, sand. paint, and wear

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    If nothing else, we get them together w/ the soft parts too & sell them on ebay, recoup everyone's money & get the better ones :D

3. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    that is true

4. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Well, lil ol impatient me, I went ahead and ordered one of the donuts. I'll get it to DH after it comes in, so he can compare it to the others.

5. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Donut came in today. I think it'll work. :) I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it to DH, but so far it looks good. Much better than the old one.

6. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    DH, will you help me put together my helmet?

7. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I got two Sideshow 12" Rebel Commandos today so I am feeling inspired to get this project back on!

8. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    yes, maybe we should do a group build one day. i still have to assemble zoo's

9. Greywolf1199

Greywolf1199 Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2009
    If you all end up doing a group build, Gina and I would like to join in. I've got a sewing machine and moderate sewing skills, so we'd be glad to pitch in.

10. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    I think a group build is a great idea for the hard helmet!

Julie, I will definately let you know when we start sewing=)

11. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    If anyone want my old 2 piece donut for a group build, LMK. I have the new rotocast one, after attempting to make the old one work. I can't guarantee it'll work, but it's there. It'll just require a lot of elbow grease.

And if anyone wants a rotocast one, LMK and I can get you contact info for the maker of those.

Also, if you're looking for blasters, I think Jim still makes the Endor one based off an airsoft rifle, or Cushman makes great Imperial long guns that are vaccuformed. Very lightweight, and easy to produce.

12. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    If anyone is interested in getting the blaster for this, Jim has said that if he gets a total of 10 orders, he will do another run.

[image=http://www.tk560.com/endorblasterkit/endorblasterkit-Thumbnails/52.jpg]

It's a set of resin parts that go onto an airsoft gun. I have one of his kits, and it is very nice. Far better than the donut he made. ;)

If you're interested, please contact him through the Endor Rebel Trooper Yahoo group, the Rebel Legion, or his website.

13. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Do we need to look at a group holster project for the blasters?..

.....I can get a great deal on a side of leather and we can cut in bulk.

14. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Melanie, some folks might want holsters if they are carrying DH-17s. I would assume they would look similar to the one used by the RFT.

The big rifle kits are now up for sale again. Cost is $65 plus $20 shipping. Jim can ship 2 blasters per box to one location, saving you $20 in shipping. Yes, ERTs did have some options in weaponry, but this seems to be the Rebel Legion standard blaster. It's a good price, and a great looking kit. Plus the long gun works well for RFTs as well, if you want something bigger than the popgun of a DH-17. ;)

We have 2 new RL members here in town who will likely be wanting to do the ERT/10th Mountin Trooper, and I'm still game for it. Maybe this could be the 2010 costume contest entry? ;) :D 10th in '10. [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.