main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 11 BBY - Empire in Crisis - The Jedi Reborn - The Second Clone War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM OOC: I'm going to struggle to get an update later this week because of the board fudge making it harder for me to find time. We have a few players who need to catch up anyway, so unless I susprise you all, and myself, there won't be an update until next Tuesday now. Sorry guys!

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Darth Vader/ Mathayus/ Hyperspace/ Outer Rim
    En route to Kamino

An uneventful trip thus far by and definition of the term. Still the sheer amount of time that was afforded Vader to do nothing but sit and think was maddening. A mistake had been made by leaving Kamino. A mistake that was very much his fault, and there was no escaping that realization. It wasn't like the Jedi were going to actually use a sith holocron. Any knowledge gained from them would have been viewed as untrustworty and tainted with the darkside. Now the Force alone knew what knowledge had been lost, what secrets would never be rediscovered. Maybe one had been a sith alchemists, an art that had been all but lost in this day and age. Vader had no clue how to go about rediscovering it. Didn't even know where to begin.

Overall this made the Sith angry. Very angry. With himself, with the self sacrificing twit of a Jedi that had caused the cave-in, at the cave for falling so readily, at the Galaxy in general for being so unfair about everything. Obi-wan betraying him was a great example. Betraying him with Padme, of all people. His own wife turned her back on him. Vader was still mad about that, but not as mad as he was at himself for killing her. Using that anger Vader called upon the Force.

Sitting in his meditation sphere, the crispy man had removed the helmet and facemask that normally provided a pressure that could keep him alive. The meditation sphere also had such an atomspheric pressure when closed. Still, Vader had figured out that by calling upon the darkside the burnt larnyx and lungs could be regenerated. The problem was that he couldn't maintain the anger and focus required for long term. That would come with time. Practice. This was as good a time as any.

Vader literally forced the necessary parts of his body to regenerate, to operate the way they were supposed to. It felt strange after so long of having inept organs, and it burned again having them basically recreated. After a few seconds the Sith Lord opened the sphere and breathed regular atmosphere for the first time in over a week. A grin spread across the burned and scarred visage, and joy surged through him. This is the way I was meant to live! And then it flucuated, and Vader was gasping for breath as something as simple as joy destroyed his focus.

The sphere closed, and inside Vader bellowed in anger and frustration. It never occured to him to think what kind of damage he might be doing to the organs, or how much faster they might wear out from this usage of them. The way the Sith forced things to regenerate was to make the cells multiply and die vastly faster than was intended, thus using up some of his lifespan. This was not something that was meant to be done. Although, odds are Vader wouldn't have cared had this realization hit him. All that he wanted was a normal life outside of the blasted suit. Sure, it granted him greater speed and strength, but it took away the finesse that flesh and blood, or even a really good prosthetic, could provide. Sure, the suit had been upgraded but there was only so much that could be done. At least those confounded hooks had been replaced.

Instead of trying again, Vader decided to meditate until the ship arrived at Kamino. He needed focus, and to learn that there was little better for Meditation. Even if he did despise it. That much of Anakin had survived.

TAG: SINRE (For whatever. Arrival/situation update, assasination attempt, collapse of the ship...)

:snoopy

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Marl Dusa
    Aboard the Corellian Mantle, Enroute to Sesswenna, Outer Rim

"Close your eyes Marl. I want you to reach out with the Force, like you did with the launch button. Can you sense my presence, an impression of my thoughts? Use this to your advantage; your opponent's thoughts can betray their intentions. Now block my attacks using the Force to anticipate where I will strike. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you..."

With the ship enroute to Sesswenna, Marl?s mind was anywhere but here. The pipe smacked into him, and he winced, hopping back. ?Ow.?

?Sorry, Valara. I?m not all here,? he said, apologetic. He hefted the pipe, trying even now not to consider where the hell it came from. ?I?m ready, I promise.?

Before she could strike, he spoke, cutting across. ?Valara, what of your family? You know so much about me, and I know so little about you...? He trailed off; embarrassed he was turning his worries on her.

?I?ll concentrate, I promise.? Marl pushed his mind back to the state of mind he?d had when he?d pressed that button, trying to push everything out of his mind.

TAG: Kira
    ---
    IC: General Hortham
    Lorta City, Lorta

Even as throughout the docks the word ?Ktak? signified the death of the patrolling Lortans, one of the warehouses exploded, a Saber-class fighter tank emerging with weapons blazing. Inside was General Hortham, who had been assigned to protect this flank, with a Lortan fanatic manning the top cannon. A blast from the top gun chewed away buildings, throwing wreckage over Isaac and killing Bugsy as the blue beam pierced his armour. The fighter tank swung about, pumping shots to where Pahm had acted, missiles blowing away buildings. Pahm?s signal vanished from Isaac?s HUD, and the General sniggered behind the controls at the destruction.

He?d soundly turned a small force into a trap, the apparent lack of defences making it an easy target. The man-Hutt would be pleased ? his place in the afterlife was assured!

Tag: Blubeast
    ---
    IC: Alex Badure
    Aboard the Dead Bolt

"Listen, I get the feeling that ship isn't going to leave us alone. I think the best we can do right now is run from it, and I'd bet money that if we stay on Sentren II to long it's gonna show up there too. I'm just saying, until we know what's going on, don't let your guard down."

Cappie was right, but Alex doubted Rehyn would allow that to affect his actions too much. The black corvette was turning, trying to pull up out of atmosphere in time; clearly it would fail. Alex nodded to himself ? they were free, but he had to make sure they would escape.

?Rehyn, make sure you don?t jump straight for Sentren II, jump towards Tatooine or Ryloth first ? we want to confuse them as much as possible... no?? The last was a concession to the man who had saved them, Alex coming down from his adrenaline high and remembering his manners.

TAG: HanSolo29, bad_feeling_haver
    ---
    IC: Taun We
    Kamino, Tipoca City, Lower Levels

Taun We had made it ? she was so close. She too recalled that the room led to a port outside, tapping her datapad frantically, activating the comlink built within it. As it turned out, two LAAT/i gunships were active ? the Empire?s soldiers were in-fact trapped! ? and she now had a way out. One was en route already, popping out of the water and launching a strafing run on the Slave I, doing little damage, apparently.

It mattered little. She picked her way across the bodies of dead Kaminoan clones ? clearly they?d been killed before Taun could take advantage of them ? and out into the rain. It lashed down upon her, but she ran nonetheless. A roaring sound rang out behind her, and she half-t

4. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Urootar
    Vohai

"Cursed Stormies, if it hadn't been for that manipulative Sith scumbag we wouldn't even be in this situation now."

Ur watched as Farzak pressed down hard upon the Arkanian, trying to revive him. Ur grimaced, rubbing his throat and activating the datapad. It wasn?t encrypted, surprisingly ? that was remarkably naive of the Arkanians.

It was a short statement.

Kamino holds the key; the clonemasters must be killed; direct Force Three to strike. The main fleet is ready at Sesswenna. Sentren II indicates that the Apocalypse is about to begin. Act with due haste.

?I?ll be taking that.?

All of a sudden, a blaster whirred, and Farzak turned. An Arkanian was there ? swathed in robes like the one lying on the floor ? and the man?s weapon was trained upon both of them. On closer inspection it was no blaster; it had a far wider emitter, for one. Ur thumbed his blade.

?We?re saving your friend here.?

?And I appreciate it. But that datacard has my instructions on it. I would prefer you didn?t read it.? Ur glanced at Farzak, and felt the Arkanian on the floor die ? his presence fading into the Force, the body slumping.

Ur knew he had to mitigate this, before Farzak snapped; he?d just lost a man and he could feel how close Farzak was to losing his temper. Ur levitated the datacard to the Arkanian, holding his lightsaber between Farzak and the Arkanian.

?Calm down, Farzak.?

TAG: Chan
    ---
    IC: Serifa Altunen
    Depths, Arkania

The pain was surprisingly distant, Serifa considered. It propelled her mind far from her body, and she was entirely unaware of anything ? the pain was that immense her mind had collapsed. Her legs dropped beneath her, and her hand came to the cauterised arm, still smoking.

Her mind reconnected, and she realised she was screaming.

Raine Vartan had beaten her. A pain suppression technique filled her mind with reason, and she bit her lip, detecting salty tears on them. With a gulp of air, she looked up at the Inquisitor.

?It appears you have won, Inquisitor. Take my life, if you want it.?

There was a rumble in the distance, but nothing that Serifa could take advantage of; the Force was so befuddled by the pain she couldn?t touch it, though she quickly made efforts to do so; she would not go down without a fight.

Well, another one.

---
    Aboard ISD Caduceus, in orbit above Arkania, Colonies

"This is Captain Troy Heimdal of the Star Destroyer Caduceus, you are invading secure Imperial space, and have engaged us without warning. Cease and desist immediately."

The response was voice only, and accompanied by a rumbling as the Destroyer moved to keep itself between the Acclamator and Arkania, dipping its nose to allow fighters to stream from the hangar bay without lowering shields. It was, curiously, scrambled ? the fluid tones of a Kaminoan hidden behind a modified voice.

?This is Foa Pol, of the Kaminoan ship Perfection, and I do not recognise your claim to this sector. Nor any sector. Perfection out.? Another barrage shook the Destroyer, stray bolts piercing the overtaxed shields and being absorbed by the armour. The return salvo hit the Acclamator hard, but its shields held ? a few Imperial fighters were hit, drifting, but their secondary wave of bombing runs saw the next barrage less effective.

?Seventeen percent reduction in firepower, sir,? chimed in an officer, Frei himself scanning the screens.

?Sir, sensor scans of the drive emissions suggest it?s the Majestic ? crippled at the Battle of Humbarine during the Clone Wars. Its hulk was reported as ?broken up for scrap? by the authorities...?

That was interesting, to say the least. And worrisome. More than a thousand Acclamators had been treated this way. While Frei doubted the Kaminoans could crew all of them... it suggested the Kaminoan fleet cou

5. witchdoctor187

witchdoctor187 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2007
    IC: Kay Koda
    Cave/ Toola/ Outer Rim

K?Kruhk turned to Kay, looking upon the young Jedi with remorseful eyes.

?There are far worse things than pain and death, Knight Koda. Far worse.? Said K?Kruhk

Kay simply nodded his head in understanding. There were much worse things. They continued on down the damp and dark cave. Kay was only able to see a few feet in front of them due to the light from his lightsaber. But then, something hit Kay that nearly stopped him in his tracks. It was a massive concentration of something, something humanoid of nature. Kay looked over at K?Kruhk, who also noticed the energy from the humanoids who numbered to nearly a hundred.

Kay thought that it was nothing more than a band of nomads who had stopped in the cave as a layover until the snow storm quit. But then, in the silence of the cave, Kay could hear footsteps, a lot of them. And as they pushed forward into the cave, so did the footsteps, but instead of going away from them, they were coming towards them.

?Kay, look ahead.? Said K?Kruhk

Soon the two Jedi could see the outlines of the thing that had been coming towards them. They were human in size but there was something about them that Kay couldn?t place. They were missing something inside them that could not be interpreted by the force, it was almost a void.

Kay was just about to call out to them but before he could, he heard the charging of blasters and then came the blue bolts of a plasma rifle. And in the flashes in between bursts, Kay could see the distinctive helmets of the old clone troopers of the once great Grand Army of the Republic. Before the bolts started flying, Kay took a stance of the Form III lightsaber form, a form mainly used to deflect blaster bolts away from the Jedi. Blue bolts flew by Kay?s head and a few hit Kay?s lightsaber and were deflected back at the troopers.

?Sith?s blood, this day is just getting stranger by the minute!? yelled Kay over at K?Kruhk. And indeed it was. First Darth Vader, now clone troopers from the Clone Wars. Things were truly strange

Tag: Sinre

6. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Farzak Gedris

"I'm fine, I've grown used to loosing people like this, at the hands of monsters who think they're doing the right thing." Farzak said, no tone to his voice, no tears rolling down his cheeks, no frown on his face. This last death had finally broken him, he had no emotion. "Strange isn't it, we fought droids to save the galaxy, now I might as well be one. I feel nothing anymore accept the flow of the Force around me, I feel no anger, no sorrow, not even joy, if this is what it means to be a Jedi I may as well forget all I have learned." he added in a disturbingly calm voice as he looked up to Ur.

He then got up and walked slowly to the Arkanian who had his weapon aimed at him. "I am truely sorry for the loss of your comrade, but there was nothing I could do. As for the datapad he handed it over to my friend here before he died. Then again how can we be sure you aren't working with those Imps to get whatever information is on it anyway?" he said. "It wouldn't be the first time someone decieved a Jedi, or any other citizen of the Republic for that matter." he added his voice still devoid of feeling. "If you have anything other than the fact that you wear similar garb and are of the same race to prove your allegence to this poor victim of the Empire, please show it or I'm afraid we can't do any business peacefully." he continued bringing out his own lightsaber.

TAG: Sinrebirth

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Tagg Sivrak
    Battle of Ando, Aboard the second Kaminoan Acclamator, Ando City, Ando

It was done, or at least the death of three that had once stood in their way and partially succeeded. Then he heard the Gen., as he teased the Umgullan Blob off of the throat less second trooper's helmet and into its container, croak out some chilling words.

?Tagg, best hurry... the thermal detonator is still synced to my heart...? He coughed up blood, something Tagg could easily smell freshly flying into the already soaked air, choking on it but managing to move enough to speak. ?By remote.?

His ears pricking he raced to place the bomb slightly hidden inside a panel with a secondary timer set for four minutes, he raced back stowing his razors knowing he had wasted fifteen precious seconds.

?I did all I had to - to save the galaxy.?

Sentimental old fool! He popped open the three troopers med kits with horrid exactness from too many field dressings of his men. He pulled the stim and heart attack regulation needles and jabbed them into the Gen, hopefully they would buy more time as he sprayed the wounds with bacta while his free hand worked on the belts before throwing the General over his back using two belts synched together to strap him on before making a mad break for it on all fours.

"Sorry General, you die now you'll never see what you saved. And I doubt they'ld pay my suicide rates for this." he knew he was running at a breakneck speed but they needed to make it to the shuttle fast. Put the Gen in a med stasis pod and the man might make it yet, and there was no way he was going to admit it outloud but the man was like flesh eating fungus. Once it stayed in one place too long it just burrowed right through.

TAG: Sinre

8. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    IC: Isaac
    -Lorta City, Lorta

He had dropped the Fanatic that was in his line of sight and as soon as the body hit the ground a Saber-Class fighter tank exploded out and began to fire recklessly and mercilessly around the area. The building on the left side of Isaac was destroyed and rubble spilled onto him, knocking the breath out of him and his body to the ground. Had he not had his armor on, Isaac did not doubt he would be dead. He saw Bugsy's heart rate stop and realized that his friend was dead. Anger rose in him and within seconds of being crushed by the rubble, he pushed himself up and scrambled for cover as the tank targeted Pahm's location.

After seeing the gunner fire and hearing an explosion, Pahm's icon and data disappeared from Isaac's HUD. He ran through what this could mean in his head. Either Pahm's suit had been damaged and he was still alive or Pahm's body had been destroyed. He chose to believe the former for the fact that his heart rate would have stopped before his icon had disappeared and it had not. That, and the fact that Pahm was better than Isaac and he knew how to survive. But he couldn't linger on this. Pahm would be okay. Now they had to take down this tank.

"Isaac, you there?" Bear's voice came over the helmet com.

"Yeah."

"I had no sights on that tank, but I should have."

"How many ground troops?" Isaac asked as he picked up his rifle and stood on his feet. He was posted behind a building, out of sight, but with the rate that this tank was destroying, he doubted he had much time to rest.

"Four. Pahm got one and you got one. I got sights on the gunner and he doesn't have any shielding around him. It is standard Saber-Class alright."

The odds were against him majorly. He could take down the tank with a Thermal Detonator, but the four soldiers moving around would be a problem, especially since he was alone. The Captain pulled the detonator off his belt and held his rifle with one hand, preparing himself for this confrontation. Bear would snipe the gunner and, from there, Isaac would blow the tank sky high with his Class-A TD. It would be destructive and messy. Troopers hated destructive and messy. But his team was out of action right now and he had to complete the mission.

On the other hand, Bear could kill the gunner and Isaac could attempt to take the tank. There was only room for two people inside the tank and in such a small space, they would be ripe for the picking. Either way, Isaac had to act soon.

"Take it, Bear." Was all Isaac had to say and the gunner was dead. "Cover me!" With Bear's sight on him, Isaac would be hard to sneak up on. He moved into the street with tactical speed from behind the tank. Right now, it was distracted by Bear's assasination of the gunner. The gunner was dead and Isaac looked for the open opportunity to jump aboard the tank, Bear being the eyes for the four other fanatics. From there, one of his plans would have to take place.

9. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Darth Vader/ Mathayus/ Hyperspace/ Outer Rim
    En route to Kamino

Time had gone on as time tends to whenever one is waiting for something. Slowly. Vader was far from pleased at the amount of time the trip back had taken, from the ascent from the planet to Mathayus to the amount of time it had taken to get everyone back aboard the ship, even down to how long they were spending in hyperspace. It had already been more than the estimated time, and if the situation had worsened significantly at Kamino heads would roll. Wanting loyalty or no, some things simply could not be laid to the side. Incompetence was one of them. True, his own incompetence had not helped anything, but everyone else had truly exacerbated the situation.

Finally the Dark Lord felt Mathayus decant, and the swirling eddies of the Force told the story. There was far more death and destruction since Vader had been there before. There's going to be a lot more before this I'm through. He didn't wait for anyone to com and retrieve him, but simply stalked to the bridge of the ship, passing the enlisted who'd been sent to ask him to see Admiral Coy.

Vader ignored Coy, and turned to the sitrep officer. News of the situation was worse than had been feared, and as a result the Siths fists were clenched in anger. The fools aboard the other ships had launched their fighters and transports and subsequently had them all destroyed. Are all of the crews around here incompitent? The temptation to open up on the other idiots was immense, but would ultimately accomplish nothing.

There were really only two options in this situation. Vader could go dirtside, or waterside given the planet they were currently orbiting, and turn the tide there thus gaining the long term benefit of the Kaminoan cloning facilities. Or he could bombard the planet and go deal with Force only knew what other problems were brewing across the galaxy. Either way the Emperor would have to be appeased for the mess Vader had let the whole situation turn into. Had he never left this would likely have been dealt with already.

Sighing, the Dark Lord realized there was really no choice given the orders he had recieved. Turning to Admiral Coy, "Being soft bombardment of the planetary defense grid. Be sure to avoid targeting any research or cloning facilities as possible. Make sure that any craft attempting to flee is interdicted, array the dreadnaughts in a net radiating out from Tipoca." Vader looked at the map for a moment, trying to decide exactly what HE was going to do. "After the defense grid has been taken down, launch all fighters, and send enough to take care of those two LAATs. The rest are to patrol the area, and ensure no one leaves unless needed for specific duties elsewhere. All troopers are to prepare to launch and transports will go after the fighters." With that Vader turned. He was going after Taun We, who thanks to the Force Vader had a vague idea where she was headed. Odds were she would be near Fett, or attempting to find some way off of the planet.

TAG: SIRNE (FOR LANDING SITUATION, RESULTS)

:snoopy

10. KIRA-SHAY

KIRA-SHAY Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2007
    IC: Valara Saar
    ~Aboard the Corellian Mantle, Enroute to Sesswenna, Outer Rim~

[blockquote] The pipe glanced off Marl's leg, causing him to wince with an 'ow' added for good measure. She didn't think she'd hit him [i]that[/i] hard... Still, he regained his composure, lifting his pipe once more;

[color=purple][i]?Sorry, Valara. I?m not all here. I?m ready, I promise.?[/i][/color]

Valara raised her pipe for a second attempt, but as she swung the bar low a second time, Marl's words caused her to freeze mid-swing;

[color=purple][i]?Valara, what of your family? You know so much about me, and I know so little about you...? He trailed off, slightly embarrassed to all appearances, shifting to a ready stance once more. ?I?ll concentrate, I promise.?[/i][/color]

Valara held a hand up, lowering the pipe to her side. She should have realised it was a bit much to expect him to concentrate.

[color=indigo]"No, it's Ok Marl. I think the training was a bit too soon after..."[/color] She too trailed off, hanging her head like a chastised child, not meaning to remind him of what had happened. Valara shook her head as she wandered over to the co-pilot?s chair once more. Taking a seat, she sighed, massaging her temples with her fingers. She'd definitely have to learn to watch what she said.

[color=indigo]"So, you want to know more about me?"[/color] It was a rhetorical question, a way to move the conversation on. While she wasn't accustomed to discussing herself, it was a topic that was bound to come up at some point or other; now was as good a time as any to get it over and done with. Leaning back in the chair, Valara rested her palms on her knees and stared at the ceiling, recalling past events that had remained unspoken for a long time.

[color=indigo]"I guess I should start at the beginning."[/color] She smiled wryly to herself before continuing. [color=indigo]"I was born twenty-eight years ago on Yashuvhu, to a native Yashuvhi Mother and a Force sensitive Father. You see, my Father, and consequently myself, are descendants of a lone Jedi who crashed on Yashuvhu millenia ago. But that is another story entirely." [/color] Valara paused, taking a deep breath before she continued.

[color=indigo]"My Mother died giving birth to me, so I was raised by my Father for my first ten years. And I would not change those years for anything."[/color] Valara smiled, her eyes glistening slightly. That was something she always hated; the memories of her Father were good ones, though they were tainted with sadness and regret.

[color=indigo]"He was my hero, having raised me almost single-handedly and teaching me to use the Force, and my quarterstaff. But eventually the strain of having to raise me and take care of our home took its toll. He became ill; although he managed to keep it from me until shortly before he died. With the knowledge that he had only a few years remaining, my Father decided to find someone to look after me. While arrangements had been made with the other villagers, Father wanted me to have a constant companion, someone to protect me??[/color]

At this Zeev sprang up from under her chair, planting his forepaws either side of her as if to embrace her, and licked her on the cheek. The Duvhaal almost appeared to have transformed from pet to protective older brother. She smiled, wrapping her arms round his neck and burying her face deep into his feathers as tears of joy began to form. Choking them back, Valara continued slowly.

[color=indigo]"Father saved a young Zeev from certain death when he was attacked by a predator. Together we nursed the small creature back to health, and ever since then, I've not been able to get rid of him."[/color] She pulled away from the beast, grinning. Zeev raised his nose to the air in disgust, turned his back on Valara and planted himself behind Marl in a faux-sulk.

[color=indigo]"So, as I wasn't going to be rid of him anytime soon, I figured I might as well make him useful."[/color] Valara winked, [color=indigo]"I taught

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Sorry for the delay. Been busy with the holidays and all.

IC: Rehyn Nejos
    Aboard the Dead Bolt, Nar Shaddaa Orbit

Run? Let his guard down? Just who did they think they were dealing with? Rehyn may not have been the luckiest guy in the galaxy, but he sure knew how to handle himself in sticky situations. He dealt with plenty of twerps in the past to know never to let his guard down and never to turn his back and run. The thought brought a goofy smirk to his lips as he continued to widen the gap between the Bolt and the pursuing corvette. "Don't worry," he drawled. "I didn't stay alive this long in my profession without being cautious. I know what I'm doing."

Still, he couldn't fault Cappie for issuing the warning. It was in her nature and Rehyn respected that. Badure on the other hand...

?Rehyn, make sure you don?t jump straight for Sentren II, jump towards Tatooine or Ryloth first ? we want to confuse them as much as possible... no?? the man cautioned.

A sneer overtook the playful smirk on his face and he took a fleeting moment to glance over his shoulder and spear the other man with a hard glare. "Didn't I just say I knew what I was doing?" he snapped before quickly returning to the controls and their escape. Of course the man was right, but Rehyn wasn't about to break down and allow the other man to decipher the truth in his expression. In fact, he wasn't gonna voice his agreement for the others to hear either and opted to punch in the coordinates for their first jump in silence. Their destination? Tatooine.

"'Bout time we left this party," Rehyn announced after a long pause to allow the computer enough time to calculate a safe route to the desert planet. His hand was on the lever and pulling it backward almost as soon as the console issued a soft beep to indicate its readiness. Without missing a beat, the battered freighter responded by slipping into hyperspace.

TAG: bad_feeling_haver, Sinre

12. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Raine Vartan

Depths, Arkania

Raine's mouth twisted in a mirthless smirk as Serifa screamed, clutching the stump of her arm. Her lightsaber clattered somewhere off in the distance. Most beings, in her experience, expected killing blows - strikes to the head, the torso - and were prepared to defend against them. Conventionally, this worked, anyway: the arms and legs were smaller targets, faster-moving, and generally harder to hit, and so very few were prepared for the possibility of a blow to the extremities.

As a result, they tended to work.

There were tears on Serifa's cheeks as she looked up at her executioner. Raine, raising her blade again, returned the stare unflinchingly, unfeelingly - deliberately so. There were no innocents in this business, only hunters and the hunted, and to be a hunter required a certain level of ... detachment.

Detachment. Something Raine knew well. To be able to look your mark in the eye as you killed them was one thing; it took a special kind of monster to be able to do so and feel nothing.
    Nothing at all.

Serifa was speaking. Raine wasn't listening. It was nothing she hadn't heard before; nothing she wouldn't hear again. Her green blade stabbed down, straight at the Jedi's heart.

Tag: Sinrebirth

13. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Troy Heimdal
    Aboard ISD Caduceus, Arkania Orbit, Colonies

Sir, the Perfection is speeding up!, called Frei from his position near one of the nearby sensor banks which lined the catwalks above the pit toward the rear of the bridge.

Heimdal, aware that a white-hot anger was slowly getting the better of him, balled his gloved fist and slammed it into his opposite hand, "Hell!" He paused a moment while taking a deep breath, "Frei, you mean to tell me that we've taken a reduction in firepower? What kind of weapons do they have on this ghost ship?"

From across the bridge, Frei just shrugged, as it was obvious to both men that even an obsolete vessel like an Acclamator could still have been fitted with formidable enough weaponry by a group as wealthy as the Kaminoans.

The captain understood that the revelation of the Majestic / Perfection was one that had to be relayed to Intelligence with all possible speed. "Frei, get on the horn with command; tell them we've been engaged by a Kaminoan captain heading up a reportedly-scrapped vessel, and alert them as to the possibility of multiple rogue capital ships, all under the Kaminoan standard."

"Yes sir," replied Frei.

Troy held up a finger, "Almost forgot. Our probes must have reached our target systems by now and have reported back to the assault shuttles at Anaxes, find out what their initial surveys indicate. It could help us here."

"At once, sir."

Looking back out the transparisteel viewport, Captain Heimdal saw the harried Perfection begin to accelerate as turbolaser bolts from his own vessel struck out into the vacuum toward it. Turning on his heel, he swiftly paced back to the gunnery control station.

"Lieutenant Artha, belay your use of the ion batteries. If that ship's going to power ahead-full straight toward us and Arkania, we're obliged to stop it. Reroute all weapons power to your heavy and long-range turbolasers."

Artha nodded and glanced toward his detail's targeting readouts, "Should we cease area-effect disabling fire as well?"

Heimdal narrowed his eyes, "Hit it to stop it, Artha. That's all."

Again in motion, Troy accessed a nearby comms panel with one of his code cylinders, and dialed in a priority frequency to the Commerce Control Hub of Arkania. "Commerce Control, this is Captain Troy Heimdal of the Caduceus. We have a situation growing up here in orbit. An Acclamator-class vessel, commanded by Kaminoan terrorists is setting course for your on-world cloning facilities, possibly in a suicide attack. I'm doing all I can to disable it, but even if disabled, its inertia could still carry it into the planet. I need all the space tugs at your disposal, and along with our tractor beams, we can stop it."

While he was waiting for the Arkanians' reply, he glanced toward a nearby midshipman who had overheard the entire communication, "Get the tractor beams ready and have helm maneuver us into a standby pattern for using them."

14. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Arden Lai
    Imperial Center Slums, Core

Arden?s tears were hot with frustration and anger, without a trace of sadness. Cannon had surprised her. She took a step back from him. Her claws extended unbidden. Arden was slipping into a rage. She wanted Cannon?s blood on the dirty floor of the slums. Instinct willed her into her hunter?s crouch. Cannon wouldn?t even be able to let off a shot, before Arden had sunk her teeth into his fleshy neck.

Arden could envision his death. The end of her problem. But, in hindsight, she vaguely realized that Cannon?s death wouldn?t heal her broken mind. It wouldn?t reverse time and it wouldn?t give Arden her nine years back. It would only be further blood on her claws. So, she retracted them and unbent her knees.

Arden took three steps forward and pulled out the gun she had taken from Wolp. She flipped it on her hand and tossed it to Cannon. Then she reached to a chain around her neck and ripped it off. It was an aurodium chain with a small rol stone on it. The piece of jewelry had been Arden?s only possession when she was taken to prison. Cannon had given it to her, after they had been together for five years. Before prison, Arden hadn?t ever taken it off.

Arden wiped the tears from her cheeks and turned away, walking towards the direction of the Alien Zone. She paused and looked back. Arden whispered, ?If I ever see you again, I won?t restrain myself.? Then she turned back and walked off.

15. bad_feeling_haver

bad_feeling_haver Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2008
    IC: Mother Cappie
    Aboard the Deadbolt, Hyperspace

Cappie breathed a sigh, part relief and part regret, as she settled further into her chair. She had all but held her breath while the ship calculated the hyperdrive coordinates with that blasted black corvette on their tail, but now she and her friends finally had a modicum of safety.

Cappie liked being in hyperspace. She found it quite peaceful. Although it sounded a little strange, Cappie had always believed she was able to judge the operational quality--"health", you might say--of a ship by the sound of its hum while traveling through hyperspace. The Bolt sounded good.

Cappie wanted to ask Nejos what he had planned to do on Sentren II, but her arm pained her. She should take care of first things first. "Rehyn, do you have a conservator on board, or any ice?"

TAG: HanSolo, Sinre

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: K?Kruhk
    Depths, Toola, Outer Rim

?Sith?s blood, this day is just getting stranger by the minute!?

K?Kruhk would have nodded, if he had a moment free. With a snarl, he cast his senses up, to try and work out where they were in relation to the mountain. Spinning behind Kay, the clone fire focused on the Knight, dozens of bolts ? too many for him to stop for long ? K?Kruhk shoved his fist up, blowing a tunnel to the surface with the Force. Light spilled down, and the Whiphid leapt into it, calling.

?Kay! Jump! Now!?

]TAG: witchdoctor187
    ---
    IC: Urootar

Vohai

"If you have anything other than the fact that you wear similar garb and are of the same race to prove your allegiance to this poor victim of the Empire, please show it or I'm afraid we can't do any business peacefully.

Farzak?s words did nothing to the Arkanian, but he did react, flicking out his blaster, quicker than Ur expected. He stepped between Farzak and the Arkanian, before either could react. The Arkanian fired a bolt into the shadows, hitting a cloaked man that Ur had detected, but concluded was a homeless ruffian. The man collapsed, an Imperial Security Bureau uniform evident beneath the robes.

?Is that proof enough?? said the Arkanian, snorting and spinning away. Ur placed a hand on Farzak?s chest. He waited a moment, and the Arkanian was gone.

?Let him go, Far. I know what the message says, anyway. Kamino holds the key; the clonemasters must be killed; direct Force Three to strike. The main fleet is ready at Sesswenna. Sentren II indicates that the Apocalypse is about to begin. Act with due haste.?

?So. Sesswenna, Sentren II or Kamino. We have a few choices. The ?apocalypse? worries me. I don?t think we can stop it on our own, though, if so.? Ur left the unspoken question to the Force, concentrating and sending the message via it.

Is it time to gather the Jedi back together?

TAG: Chanbill
    ---
    IC: General Coll

"Sorry General, you die now you'll never see what you saved. And I doubt they'ld pay my suicide rates for this."

Coll grimaced as Tagg jostled him, and he hissed. He still had his blaster, and he reached down and placed a grenade launcher attachment on it as Tagg made it through the corridors, being fired upon occasionally.

?I see you didn?t pay attention to the schematics, boy.? Coll fired a blast, blowing a hole in the ship into the wide world. Directly below would be one of the landing struts, which the Tagg could slide down. Then they could blow the ship.

?Go, boy. We don?t have,? he coughed, blood mixing with spittle and dribbling out of his throat. ?Much time. Recce,? he said, as he dropped the blaster and brought his comlink to his mouth. ?Meet us near the port side landing strut.?

TAG: Mitth-Fisto
    ---
    IC: Alex Badure
    Aboard the Deadbolt, Hyperspace

Alex sighed at Rehyn, and leaned over and tapped the ?decant? button early, cutting them out of hyperspace in the space between systems. ?We don?t actually want to go to Tatooine, just make it clear we were enroute. You can re-orient us to this Sentren II, now.?

Cappie chimed up. "Rehyn, do you have a conservator on board, or any ice?"

Alex wheeled on the woman. ?Are you hurt? Let me see.? He held out a hand for her injury, and his free hand removed a bacta salve from his belt pouch, grimacing. He hadn?t realised she was injured.

TAG: HanSolo29, bad_feeling_haver
    ---
    IC: Cannon

Imperial Center Slums, Core

?If I ever see you again, I won?t restrain myself.?

Cannon squeezed shut

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Marl Dusa
    Aboard the Corellian Mantle, Enroute to Sesswenna, Outer Rim

Marl listened to Valara as she recounted her history, sitting on the floor cross-legged and stroking Zeev idly. It was a story that reflected Valara very well, and fit her personality perfectly; no stuffy Order would control her. Her family sounded amazingly nice, and he reflected that it was sad he would never meet them.

Taking a deep breath, she grinned at Marl; ?I think that?s about everything. Oh, and for future reference, my favourite drink is Blossom wine?" Valara winked. "Anything else you want to know?? Smiling, she leaned back in her chair, seemingly waiting for his response.

Marl suddenly remembered he had some of that wine in the hold, and smiled softly, beneath a blush. So, she was attracted to him. He thought. Marl felt his cheeks crimson, a little, his woes from earlier muted by these new sensations.

The young man considered, looking down at Zeev. ?So you?ve had a few apprentices already? What happened to them?? His chrono beeped, indicating they?d be arriving at Sesswenna in the next hour, and he clicked it to silence, looking back up. It didn?t occur to him such a question could be painful, as he had very little experience with the Purge beyond hiding in his vents.

TAG: Kira
    ---
    IC: Admiral Coy
    Bridge, aboard theMathayus, Kamino orbit, Outer Rim

Admiral Coy did as ordered, and reported to the Dark Lord as he made his way to the hangar. ?Sir, the cruisers have surrounded the planet and the light bombardment is making headway against the planetary defences. TIE fighters have been launched, and are preparing to make their runs against the defences once the bombardment has cleared away space for them to act.?

?One LAAT/i appears to be buzzing Slave I and the bounty hunter Fett, sir.? Admiral Coy spoke, again. ?The latter appears to be staying under cover while the bombardment continues. We cannot fire at Fett for fear of hitting him and what appears to be Taun We.?

At the hangar bay, the personal squadron of Lord Vader were ready. The eight members of Black Squadron saluted and rushed to their fighters, the XO of the squadron bowing to the Dark Lord and speaking clearly, unconcerned that Vader had killed the last three XO?s. ?Sir, do you wish to take a shuttle or your TIE fighter??

The fighter, the prototype TIE Advanced x1, had just been created by Sienar with Darth Vader?s direction. It was shielded, unlike TIE fighters, but Vader had a propensity for simply appearing with a shuttle full of his 501st, so the question was a good one.

---
    Depths

Adenn?s toxic trip, courtesy of Boba Fett, was over, and Allan now had eight Stormtroopers under his command if he saw fit. The city rocked, jostling Adenn awake, and one of the troopers held up a holoprojector, showing another Star Destroyer joining the Devastator ? the Mathayus had returned with Lord Vader in tow.

?He won?t be happy to have had to come back, no sir,? uttered one of the blackened troopers, shaking his head. ?But the bombardment gives us some space...? He began pointing at places on Tipoca City, as the scene switched.

?Targets, sir... the command centre needs recapturing, and Fett needs supporting. Last I heard, the Prime Minister was still at large, and the team chasing him hasn?t reported in. We figured out a way to disable the submersibles by remote, so he?ll be at large.?

?Orders, sirs?? They looked to Adenn and Allan, not quite sure what the command system was now.

TAG: Trimaj, MIB, Sarge221
    ---
    IC: General Hortham

Lorta City, Lorta

General Hortham hissed as his gunner was taken out, and he quickly started barking orders into the computer. ?Find where that sniper is! Now!?

The computer began making an

18. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Arden Lai
    Imperial Center Alien Zone, Core

Arden wheeled around at the sound of footsteps, and the claws, on her right hand, unsheathed in the same movement. A voice escaped the shadowed outline of what appeared to be a pirate. He looked sickly and old, but the sound of his voice, lyrical and baritone, captivated Arden. ?Calm down my child, you are free from your prisons, of metal and steel and words and betrayal,? he said. Arden stopped herself from attacking. Her nerves were scorching hot, but the voice was appealing enough for physical restraint.

The man, as identified by the smell he emitted, spoke again, before Arden could chastise him for startling her. In these dangerous times, caution was a required trait and he was not exercising any recognizable amount. The same deep voice asked a question that was neither appreciated or simple to answer. His query was, ?Now, what shall you do with that freedom??

Arden paused and regarded the shadow carefully. There was no way she was responding truthfully to a complete stranger. She wasn?t stupid. And, either way, she knew what the man was really asking. Arden coldly replied, ?I?m not a thug for hire, stranger.? She didn?t expound any deeper. It was a bad idea to insult anyone on a deserted street.

19. witchdoctor187

witchdoctor187 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2007
    IC: Kay Koda
    Cave/ Toola/ Outer Rim

The clones kept coming at the two Jedi, wave upon wave of them. K?kruhk and Kay tried to hold out as long as they could, until K?Kruhk, in a last ditch effort, took cover behind Kay as Kay provided cover for the both of them as he tried something that Kay couldn?t see, he was to concentrated on the clone troopers in front of them. The fire became more intense, the stray blaster bolts ripping holes through Kay?s robe. But then suddenly there came a loud, ear splitting crack and then a shattering boom as cave rock fell around the Jedi.

Light streamed into the dark cave, a small beam of light illuminating a small section of the floor. K?Kruhk jumped up through the hole as Kay continued to fend of the advancing Clones. Two fell from reflected blaster bolts, then one more. Kay wondered if there would ever be a break in the fire that would allow him to jump. Suddenly Kay looked up to the see the face of K?Kruhk in the entrance of the hole above him.

?Kay! Jump! Now!? yelled K?Kruhk.

But still the fire continued to come at Kay; looks like he wasn?t going to get a break after all.

?Well it?s now or never,? said Kay as he gritted his teeth, concentrating on the force that would propel him out of the cave and into the light of freedom. When he was fully concentrated, Kay let down his defensive stance and leapt up through the opening. He shot with incredible speed up and out of the cave and into the sunlight. He shot up at least 12 more feet up into the air once outside the cave. Kay then let himself fall through the air and into the soft landing of Toola?s fresh snow. He land on his back, sinking deep into the snow.

Kay let out a sigh of relief and then started to chuckle, which escalated into a laugh. A habit Kay had developed, always laughing after a near death experience, mostly to replace the fear with a little bit of high spirits. Kay?s laugh slowly died off, and then came the pain. Kay raised his torso to look down on his leg, which had been scathed by a blaster bolt, not a pleasant experience if you were to ask anyone who had been shot by a blaster. Kay simply plopped himself back down into the snow.

?Frack, just my luck,? said Kay with a sigh. After sitting in the snow for a few seconds, Kay slowly rose to his feet. He tore a long strip from his cloak and wrapped it around the wound. He then limped his way over to where K?Kruhk stood.

?Close call huh?? said Kay standing next to the Master, looking at the large hole in the ground.

?We better get going before they find a way put of that cave, and I really would not like to be around when that happens,? said Kay as he turned away and began to limp away through the knee high snow of Toola.

20. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Isaac
    -Lorta City, Lorta

The lortan that was turning the corner behind Isaac met a blaster bolt to the chest and did not make a noise as he fell backwards to the ground, no air escaping his mouth. Bear had sacrificed himself by killing the Lortan on top of the roof and had opened the tank for the attack, also alerting Isaac to another lortan on top of a building which was put down with two shots from the trooper's rifle. Activating the detonator, Isaac threw the canister under the tank and retreated, protecting himself with blasterfire from the other attacking Lortans.

The detonator was powerful enough to blow up the tank and shatter the two buildings it was between. As he retreated behind a building, Isaac had to cope with the fact that if Pahm was dead, which was looking increasingly likely despite him not wanting to think about it, he was utterly alone in enemy territory. This had never happened to him before, but he knew what he had to do. Complete the mission at any cost and, at the present, that cost was three of his brothers.

The Captain ran through a list of commands in his helmet and the AT-STs activated and begin to close in on the dock. Isaac continued to blast on the lortans as they tried to approach and sneak up on him. Though he was sure that if this went on for a minute longer they would eventually kill him and would have completely stopped Nu Squad's mission.

The detonator went off and the tank was engulfed by a massive uprising fire that, seemingly, ripped the walls off the two buildings and shook the very dock. Isaac had been prepared for the explosion and had hit the ground. Despite this, he still was shaken and temporarily knocked off balance from the shockwave. But as swiftly as he was knocked off balance, he was back on guard and scanning the dock for survivors, which he was sure there would be some. As he had thought earlier, Lortans were like bugs.

The AT-STs would be arriving in T-two minutes, Isaac just had to last and then he could move deeper into the city.

21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Tagg Sivrak

Though he was fired upon several times in their grand escape it wasn't anything he worried about as soldiers, even poorly trained clones such as this stock, were trained to aim at the height of an enemies head or more preferably torsoe. Something which was in an entirely different height class when running on all four's instead of two's like more bipeds, as for Shistaven's those classifications were optional.

He could hear the General hiss as he was jostled by the motions whenever he had to dodge or react to a situation. ?I see you didn?t pay attention to the schematics, boy.? Coll fired a blast, blowing a hole in the ship into the wide world. Directly below would be one of the landing struts, which the Tagg could slide down. Then they could blow the ship.

?Go, boy. We don?t have,? he coughed, blood mixing with spittle and dribbling out of his throat. ?Much time. Recce,? he said, as he dropped the blaster and brought his comlink to his mouth. ?Meet us near the port side landing strut.?

"Boy?" Tagg quirked as he dove for the hole grabbing the strut to slide down, his being abashed at not remembering such a way around lessoned by his momentarily refound ire for Generals. "Though the gender is right, do you compliment all your saviors with such high insults of brash youth and untamed skill?" such ire was tempered with almost a hint of humor in his rough voice, if one dared to listen close enough.

TAG: Sinre

22. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Rehyn Nejos
    Aboard the Dead Bolt, Hyperspace

The pain in Cappie's voice was unmistakable as she spoke up once they were clear of the Smuggler's Moon and safely in hyperspace. She had requested some ice and Rehyn should've known right away, if not sooner, that she was hurt. The heat of the moment would suck you in like that and you end up forgetting about everything else but yourself. It wasn't exactly what he had been trained in all his life and it came as a bit of a shock to realize that he had been exhibiting that behavior now. His rugged features contorted into a frown as he spun around and gestured towards the access corridor leading back to the hold. "You can find all the medical supplies back there," he reiterated with a wave of his hand, studying her face and pausing briefly before going on. "You're gonna be alright, are--"

The moment was lost, however, as Badure decided he wanted to play Captain and leaned across the console to halt their forward motion in hyperspace. That had been the last straw. Rehyn was livid when he turned to confront the man, his face flushed as he smacked his fingers away from the controls of his ship. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he sneered above the steady hum of the engines. "What did I tell you about my ship and my rules?!"

?We don?t actually want to go to Tatooine, just make it clear we were enroute." he explained in a rather calm voice. "You can re-orient us to this Sentren II, now.?

The Corellian was bent on continuing the conversation but he left it slide as the other man quickly switched gears and began to give his full attention to Cappie and her wound. Rehyn watched the proceedings for a few moments, silently wondering if the man had sent them off course on purpose or if he was just showing off. He seemed like the type that would love to rub things like that in your face every chance he got, so he wrote it off as the latter. As for Sentren II, well, he was right about that.

As Badure and Cappie conversed to themselves over her injuries, Rehyn got to work relaying the new set of jump coordinates into the navicomputer. When all was set and done, they were once again hurtling through hyperspace on the second leg of their journey.

TAG: bad_feeling_haver, Sinre

23. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Farzak Gedris

"I suggest Kamino, worse comes to worse we can hide in the ruins undersea, plus any forces they send should be bottlenecked, the walkways of the cities are fairly narrow, we place ourselves at the right angle we can defend it until they give up, or die." he said. "Plus they may still have some of our old Republic codes, we can use those to get in contact with more of the remaining Jedi. Better to use the comlines than the Force, the Force is more easily noticeable and detectable, an encrypted code is another story." he added.

"Now how about we find a way out of here, we get found we won't be leaving without heavy damage being done to our ship." he added as he headed off, deeper into the alleyways and into the shadows. "I have a modified fighter hidden in one of the nearby sewer systems, we should head for it, it should be enough to get us to the planet we best agree to go to." Farzak added as his form vanished into the darkness of the alley.

24. bad_feeling_haver

bad_feeling_haver Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2008
    IC: Mother Cappie
    Aboard the Dead Bolt, Hyperspace

Alex wheeled on Cappie. ?Are you hurt? Let me see.?

She all but blushed at his show of concern. "It's just a bruise," she smiled disarmingly. "I just hit my arm when we jumped." She showed Alex her arm to try an alleviate his concern. It was indeed just a bruise, but now that Cappie looked closely at it, it looked a little more black in coloration than Cappie would have like. As always seems to happen, the injury seemed to hurt more when she actually looked at it. Still, it was a minor injury. Cappie was a relatively old woman, and her skin just didn't have the resilience and elasticity it used to. It didn't really warrant the concern they gave it, but Cappie thought they were both sweet or caring. She'd never be able to choose sides in their little arguments.

Her slight embarrassment at the attention began to turn to guilt as she remembered that both men were really in this situation because of her. Well, she didn't know for sure, but more likely than not the corvette was after her, the consequence of her past finally catching up to her. She didn't know how she would ever confess the truth to either of the men, if things ever came to that. Though she knew it was cowardly, she hoped she would never have to. She began to feel very badly that they were fussing over a little mark on her arm, when she had cost Alex his ship and put them all in mortal danger. But she tried her best to hide her remorse.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" she asked Alex. "I didn't even see what happened when you landed. Do you need anything from the medical supplies?" She asked, standing up and pulling away from him. "Actually, Rehyn, you want anything while I'm back there? A drink or something?" She sounded fine, but just slightly jittery and nervous. "Alex, you want something? Ayfor?" Subconsciously, Cappie's guilt was driving her to try and escape their attention.

TAG: Sinre, HanSolo29

25. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys. Talked with Sinre already. RL is hell incarnate.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Lei'Vor
    The Handy Helper. Setren II, Outer Rim.

Lei'Vor had managed to land one foot on the table before Neth used the force to yank the table away. Which lead Lei'Vor to clumsily clatter to the floor, managing to flick his saber off before he singed his face however.

Hitting the ground with a thud Lei'Vor regained his senses and flipped back onto his feet, in time to only catch the ending stream of fiery broth on his boots. However Neth's saber was coming at Lei'Vor before he had a chance to thank the force for his luck. Parrying the blow Lei'Vor began to attack Neth in an all out furious assault praying that the Stormtroopers outside would do their job as he attempted to defeat the jedi before him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.