NYC, NY 11 DAYS TILL

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grand_Admiral_Cully, Jun 3, 2002.

?

11 DAYS TILL "FAN DAY WEEKEND" Yippee. Does anyone have details on events for the weeken

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Star Wars Picnic in Central Park? 9 vote(s) 75.0%
A sleepover at the Zig? 2 vote(s) 16.7%
A field trip to Madame Tussauds? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
BMA? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Make Star Wars Pottery at "Our Name is MUD" 1 vote(s) 8.3%
A Star Wars Scavenger Hunt, Starting at the BMA, ending at the Zig, like Midnight Madness with Micha 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    these guys will get the wrong idea whether we chicks give it to them or not. :p

i wish i could pull off hermione bagwa's getup before fan day... but alas, i have a paper to write. :mad:
  2. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    Heh, I think I've figured out how to make Hermoine's belt.

3. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    ooh, actually i haven't studied her belt yet. i've just been contemplating whether i'd use my time to sew the dress or hunt for it in stores, and how much i'd be willing to spend on those boots.

::inner costumer conflict::
  4. Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not only does a Picnic rule. I think we should each bring one food that corresponds to our first initial.

For example:
    Byron brings Bagels
    Steve brings Shrimp
    Cully brings Chips (star wars of course)

Just as an idea.
    If it does rain then CHILI's Bar and Grill, is a perfect spot, or Planet Hollywood. These are P.C. and easily digestable.
  5. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    sam needs to check this thread so i can make an obvious joke about my roommate-from-hell, who suggested as i was packing my costume for HVE, "hey, why don't you wear those dots like on your poster?"

::whimper::

Omg....I seriously thought i was going to burst out laughing when she said that...Seriously.. did she NOT see your big dress?
  6. Anaquinne Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ooh, a picnic would be so luverly. And Lauren, reasons not to dress up to a picnic would be... grass stains? I can see wanting to be cautious with that white dress... But hey, we can all bring big towels or something. And it would kick too much ass to have us all in Central Park in costume not to do it. I would take tons of pictures.

Well, we could do callbacks.. if we bought out the theater for that showing! Mwahaha!
  7. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Picnic sounds fun. Who's going to dress up as the Big Ass Beast? :)
  8. Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Knight

star 1
    We could also bury a Star Wars Time Capsule somewhere in Central Park, and in 1080 days when the next movie opens we will check back to see our Capsule. I think a great meeting place for the picnic would be, Columbus Circle at the statue.
  9. Anaquinne Jedi Knight

star 3
    We can just hijack one of the dogs in one of the dog runs for the Big Ass Creature(TM).
  10. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    sam, i'm guessing she saw the dress, but seeing as how she never saw TPM (among others), she had no context to place it in. dumb ho.

claire... yeah, grass stains and eating and drinking and going to the theatre at all. you guys saw me this weekend - i need an inpenetrable bubble around me when i wear that freaking dress! and it's sure to only get worse when i finish the collar... [face_shocked]

and i could hijack one of the roommates!sarah for the big ass beast - none of them will get the joke! :p
  11. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    sam, i'm guessing she saw the dress, but seeing as how she never saw TPM (among others), she had no context to place it in. dumb ho.

Dumb Ho... yep you got that one right.. Shes dumb and a ho! LOL!
  12. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    I bet at least one guy around here is interested in a date with her.

Anyone????? ;)
  13. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    HAHA! Her name is Sarah, and well, you can ask Lauren about her sleeping habbits... :)

Back to writting my e-mail....
  14. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    I bet at least one guy around here is interested in a date with her.

actually, considering the fact that she's never seen any sw movie AND doesn't understand its appeal, i'm thinking perhaps not.
  15. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    Think about most guy SW fans :p

I love you all.

Damn me, We have to not take these threads off topic. :(
  16. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    only if they're willing to lie about their whereabouts for the first two weeks of may. sarah was more than a bit puzzled by the line when sam mentioned it the other night.

:[face_sigh]:

stupid normal people.

and i was all set to get back on topic, so :p.
  17. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    Well, I just voted for the picnic.

Beware of the Geonosians, uh I mean ants.
  18. Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Knight

star 1
    Picnic it is. Now we need to start a thread of who is bringing what food.
  19. Anaquinne Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yippee!!
    Is there any kind of Star Wars- themed food we could bring? I loved at the nun's bake sale at the HVE, they had Salacious Crumb Cakes. ;)
  20. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    and we can't forget the cp30 cookies! ;) (no, that was not a typo. not my typo, at any rate.)
  21. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Mmmm.. Chewie Brownies :D
  22. Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Knight

star 1
  23. Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Knight

star 1
  24. Anaquinne Jedi Knight

star 3
    Good one, Cully! :D

And seeing as we'll be in a good Endor-moon or Naboo setting... What do people play on Naboo?
  25. Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Knight

star 1
    Games for SUGGESTION

1. Potato Sack Pod Races

2. Blue Milk drinking contest.
    who can chug thier blue milk the fastest?

3. Jedi Chess, we all line up two teams DARK SIDE VS. THE FORCE Emperors and Yoda's(Kings) Mara Jades and Amidala's(queens) Bonty Hunters and Jedi's(pawns), Nexu and Taun Tauns (knights) Grand Admirals and Generals (rooks) Kaminos and Wookies (Bishops)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.