main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary 11th Meeting - November

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Oct 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Arundel Mills, pleeeeease. =)

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    If we meet in Arundel Mills, we need a place to carry out the meeting. The food court was terrible for that. And the book store didn't have the privacy we want.

3. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey Ghostdevil,

What else is around the immediate area of Arundel Mills where we could hold a meeting, then adjourn for a movie, lunch, or both???

4. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    There's a McDonalds and Chick-fil-a around the mall parking lot.

5. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    ChickFil-A Rules!

6. DarthMaulchael

DarthMaulchael Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    mills has a great theater, but the prices are pretty crappy. it's going to be packed on saturday, so we won't be able to use the food court. they do have little meeting rooms inside the theaters, but that probably costs money. maybe we can offer them a lifetime membership with MDFF.... :)
    "you WILL give us a meeting room."
    "I will give you a meeeting room. For two hundred repblic credits."
    "wh- hey! i thought i had you under my mind trick!"
    "I may be stupid, but I still know what money is!"
    -- a little changing up from "That Prequel Movie" :D

7. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey Mogook,

Do we want to consider combining the meeting with the DVD party or do you want to somehow kep it separate? Not that we have to have it at my place, i just offered my place up for the DVD party. If someone else wants host a party at their place thats fine.

8. BigBroadcastah

Feb 24, 2002
    I think it should be separate, cause if a person who's never been to a meeting(or a person whos never met the person whos house its at)wants to attend, they might not want to go to a stranger's house. Just my opinion.

9. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    It's a good point, Broadcastah.

10. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Fair enough.

11. ZamIAm

ZamIAm Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2002
    Well, if you guys wanted to drop by arundel mills next to FYE then you can see my hubby and I with the 501st on the 16th supporiting the release of the AOTC dvd. :) Unfortunately, my zam costume is not done, but my greedo is somewhat done :) Sorry I can't make the meeting, unless I meet up with you guys around the same time we're there on Sat. 16th, 10am-12pm. We're goin in the morning and then watching harry potter with my brother's kids. Matinee is NICE price :) My husband will be one of the darth vaders. Hope to see some of ya if you do the arundel mills meeting.

12. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    ARgh, I'm missing all the fun stuff this month! I'm seeing "Much Ado about Nothing" on the 16th and it's the matinee showing so I don't think I'll be able to make the meeting. Sorry!

Again, please post minutes etc. so I know what i missed. (Make sure you write down every silly joke you make! Those are the best bits!)

toodle pip
    Sam

P.S. Amazon.com has 40% off AOTC DVD is you pre-order. Dunno if it's still in effect but it's always a good idea to save money, :)

13. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    I'm unclear; are we meeting this Saturday, November 16th? If so, what time and where?

M.M.

14. Dark_Jedi_Jim

Dark_Jedi_Jim Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2002
    Does anyone know if we are meeting on the 16th? If so, where and when are we meeting?

15. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Well, from going through the post I gathered up the 16 of November near Arundel Mills Mall and I think Mogook mentioned something about Chic-Fil-A. Now I don't know about you guys but that sounds awfully good to me! We can meet there, grab a bite to eat, do our meeting and then afterwards head over to the mall. I know that fast food places aren't that great for meetings, but they are better than the mall's food court. There are other places like Wendy's or Mcdonalds if Chic-Fil-A doesn't appeal to everyone. So unless anyone else has any other plans, then we could go with:

Date: 16 November 2002
    Place: Chic-Fil-A Near Arundel Mills Mall
    Time: 1:30

Sound good to everyone?

16. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Well, I'm not sure where the Chick-Fila place is, but other than that I'm game for it.

WIZARD!!!

EDIT: I can just drive around the mall until I find it, or get dizzy.

17. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I am not going because I don't wish to drive two and a half hours somewhere and end up seeing no one. I still don't trust you people. :( BTW this is only the 10th. meeting because you don't wish to count me being all by myself. And maybe you should address the no show problem at meetings, that it should never happen ever again! Just a thought.

18. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Bitter, party of one? Isbeth, no one MEANT to have that happen, I'm sure if you ask everyone here they would have liked to attend the meeting, it was just one of those weekends, when EVERYONE seemed to have something else to do. So, relax, it's no vendetta against you.

Alternately, when you guys come to the mall, stop by FYE -- the 501st will be there touting the DVD release, say hi, I'm the Tusken Raider. I should be able to make the meeting (in costume, no less), so. =) See ya all there.

Chris

19. kasjedi

kasjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2002
    So - to help Isbeth - is anybody definitely coming on Sat? I want to be there and plan to be there - but I also have a nasty cold and will only be there if I'm getting better.

kasjedi

20. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Okay, as it stands the meeting will be at 1:30 pm at the Chick Fila adjacent to Arundel Mills. Possibility of a group movie afterwards, or at bare minimum a visit to the KayBee and FYE to check out the 501st Legion.

I will definitely be there for sure. I'm not working on my car this weekend so there will be no reason for me to miss it this time (last time I was changing tranny fluid and everything went wrong).

21. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I won't be able to stay for a movie afterwards, I'm going to a birthday party after the meeting.

22. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Nothing's come up yet for me that will make me miss the meeting so I will be there as well.

23. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Well, M.M. and I are definate attendees. Hope to see others there!

Son of M.M.

24. BigBroadcastah

Feb 24, 2002
    I dont think im gonna be able to go. If i had more notice it might have been possible but it wasnt really decided until this week. Sorry folks.

25. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Thanks gh0stdevil! :) I would love [face_love] to see the 501st. in person, but my copy of Paradise Snare came in from interlibrary loan today! Guess what I will be doing this weekend? :D Trust me, after the week I had, I need a shot of EU. Someone post a picture of the 501st. for me and will see alot of you at the IMAX next weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.