main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

12" Gamorrean Guard....Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by starwarsarmboy, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    Hey All,
    I was at my local KB today here in Buffalo, and I saw that they had the new 12" Guard. I did buy it, and it felt good buying SOMETHING NEW!!! Just your thoughts on it. I think it looks AWESOME, but it kinda looks like they made the face out of wood, not to skin looking, and the nice 30 bone price tag. And thats my 2 cents.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I saw this today in Forbidden Planet (London, UK) but I didn't buy it. I thought this one looks genuinely scary. Nice figure, but I am more into collecting the Fetts.

3. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I saw it at K*B as well. It looks pretty cool, although I must agree that the face does look like its made of wood. This guy is huge! I haven't really collected 12" figures since the Collector Series and Action Collection lines, but I just might pick this one up.

4. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    I saw a bunch of them at K*B a few weeks ago. Eh. It looked alright, but I didn't care for it enough to buy it.

5. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I got it and opened it. its good but could be a lot cooler. removable helmet the sink could have been like that of the dew back. the articulation could have been "BALL JOINT" which I think all the 12 inch line should get, the wepons are ok but dont fit well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.