main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

12 incher you would like to see made

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by AnikaSky, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    "Yes, but it is dressed in raggedy Dagobah clothing. I want Yoda in nice Prequel era clothing to be posed with my prequel figures, complete with lightsaber for posing with Dooku."

Can't fault you for that. A Yoda in Prequel era gear w/lightsaber would be the bomb. I would definitely buy that one, provided it could be found at retail.

Yes there's already 2 Yoda "12"inch figures I have the 1st one
    But I want one with a green lightsaber And it looks like I'm going to get him!

I have that Yoda as well, but would love a Yoda w/green lightsaber.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I believe that they already have that Yoda, although they don't have him wearing real material clothing which I think would be cool. :) As it is t took me many months just to find the Yoda with the Super Battle droid and green lightsaber.

3. byrdnest

byrdnest Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2001
    i am just trying to collect the ones already out there!!! i got an original boba fett and chewbacca. anybody jealous???

4. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    Yes byrdnest! :mad: :p No I'm kidding, I'm just about finished with my Boba Custom :D

I know what your saying Darth Jamus & Thanks ;) But I still Love that Action Collection Yoda, But your right, We need a Great PT version with saber :D And I'm pretty sure we're going to get him! :D

I love the Marmit Boba, But honestly I did not have the problems others did with the Ultimate Jango ;) And I'm not sure how the helmet's too big ?[face_plain]
    I suppose we'll have to disagree again [face_mischief]

Hey Stridarious, No offense or nothin, But what are ya talking about? :) We're talking about 12 inch figures ;)

5. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    I would really like to have a 12 inch Bespin Leia.

6. Darth-Clossinius

Darth-Clossinius Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    TPM:
    Jedi Council
    NEW Qui-Gonn
    Red R2 from Queen's Ship
    Nute Gunray
    Darth Sidious
    JarJar on Kaadu

AOTC:
    Jedi Council
    Aayla Secura
    Wedding Dress Padme
    Naboo Field Padme
    Pilot Padme
    Refugee Anakin (White Poncho)
    Anakin on Swoop Bike
    Boba Fett w/Rain Poncho

ANH:
    NEW Cinna Bun Hair Leia
    Bo Shek
    Momaw Nadon
    Gonk Droid
    Kabe
    Muftak
    Tantive-IV Trooper

ESB:
    NEW Bespin Luke w/Removable Hand and beatup face
    Ugunat (sp?)
    NEW Boba Fett (the one we have is redicilous)

ROTJ:
    Oola & Salacious Crum
    JABBA THE HUTT!!
    Amanaman
    Max Rebo Band + Dancers (Max, Sy, Droopy rumored coming this year)

7. Darth Jamus

Darth Jamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    "I love the Marmit Boba, But honestly I did not have the problems others did with the Ultimate Jango And I'm not sure how the helmet's too big"

Trust me, LittleGreenMaster, the Jango helmet IS too big. :( The Marmit figures are made to near exact 1/6 scale and proportion to the actual costume itself. When you stand the Marmit Boba next to the Hasbro Jango, the differences in quality are amazing. I admit, the Jango looks quite nice on its own, but next to Boba it is literally put to shame. I could not pose them together at all, though placed on opposite sides of the room it wasn't too bad! 8-} Jango's helmet is oversized to fit the sculpted head, which the Marmit helmet would not fit over. The helmet actually doesn't look too large from a front view due to the rather large chest piece he is wearing which reduces the bad effect, but the side view IS way too large from front to back. The Marmit figure avoids all of these pitfalls by using skinnier base figures and MUCH tighter fitting armor. :)

"I suppose we'll have to disagree again"

LOL [face_laugh] 8-}

8. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I almost forgot:

A 12-inch Dexter Jetster!

Just think of all the work Hasbro would have to put in that figure!
    Oh wait, that means Hasbro wont do it.
    ;)

9. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    If you want to talk about a lot of work Hasbro would have to put into a 12 inch figure Billy_Dee, how about a 12-inch Ephant Mon.

That thing would weigh about 5-10 pounds.

10. Darth Jamus

Jun 1, 2000
    Oh come on, let's get a 12" scale Jabba The Hutt! Seriously, I would like to see some 12 inch Battle droids that are nice and poseable at the knees, elbows, wrists, waist ankles, and neck. That would be cool!

11. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I remember images of a Customized Jabba The Hutt in 12-inch scale.
    Inside Action Jabba`s head from the Micro Machines line was used for that!
    Imagine the size of this thing!

12. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002

AOTC:
    Aayla Secura
    Wedding Dress Padmé
    Picknick Dress Padmé
    Dexter Jettster (cool idea indeed!)
    Yoda with lightsaber

ANH:
    Ceremonial Leia

ESB:
    Bespin Leia

ROTJ:
    Jabba the Hutt! :D

EU:
    Mara Jade
    Thrawn
    Ysanne Isard
    Leia Organa Solo with lightsaber
    all the Wraiths and Rogues

13. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    arc trooper

14. JediVSith

JediVSith Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2003
    Don't we have a Ceremonial Leia?

Just to name a few:
    General Lando
    Bespin Leia
    Lobot
    Nute Gunray
    Dexter
    All of the Jedi Council Members
    General Veers
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

15. Darth Jamus

Jun 1, 2000
    I hope that, if the day ever comes, Hasbro does a 12 inch Rebel Fleet Trooper they do a good job on it. Afterall, I wanted a Death Star Trooper really badly and was so excited when I found out one was getting released. Then I saw a picture of it. Whew, it stunk! I hoped the real life version would be better than the picture, but it was not. :mad: The huge head that the helmet did not fit properly, the short stubby gloves, it was all there. I customized one using Darth Maul's gloves and Destro's human head. I replaced the plastic chin strap with an elastic one while still using the original chin guard. I also gave him an actual blaster.

I bought two of them so that I could also have an officer version in a cap. Seeing that the short stubby gloves suck so badly and that I did not have another spare Darth Maul, I chose to change bodies entirely on the officer version so that his ungloved hands would be showing. I used the original Death Star Trooper head on this one seeing that the plastic cap was made to fit it (only the helmet looked horrid on this head).

Now my Death Star Trooper(s) are VERY cool :cool:! Would I have to fix Hasbro's Rebel Fleet Trooper too????? :confused:

16. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    Darth Jamus, On further inspection Ultimate Jango's helmet looks a little big, But just a little ;)

BTW My Custom Boba Fett came out pretty Coooool! :cool: Well, I like it! :D :p

A 12 inch Jabba would be Great! :D And HUGE! [face_mischief]

Oh, I'd really like a Cool Clone Trooper too :D All the Clones so far are Terrible IMO

An ARC Trooper would be Excellent! :cool:

17. Darth Jamus

Jun 1, 2000
    Congatulations on the completeion of your Boba LittleGreenMaster! :) How long did it take you to finish your custom Boba Fett figure in all? Did you use any accessories off the older Boba figures? Just curious as to what all you did to the Ultimate Jango in order to transform it into Boba! :D I am always interested in customs!

"Darth Jamus, On further inspection Ultimate Jango's helmet looks a little big, But just a little"

LOL! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Well, as I stated earlier it isn't a problem unless compared to the Marmit figure! It doesn't look bad on Jango when posed with other Hasbro figures at all! On my Jango, I actually extended the neck of the head a bit using the severed neck from another GI JOE head and covered it with silver electrical tape which blends in with the costume quite nicely. This lifted the helmet up off the shoulder just a wee bit and made him look better. The addition can be removed without having damaged the original head connections, thus restoring it to its original condition if I want. :cool:

18. _Xanatos_

_Xanatos_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    Grand Admiral Thrawn with command chair and salamiri

19. LebaDraddog

LebaDraddog Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    "A super hot Padme (AOTC)" [face_love]

Isn't that redundant? [face_mischief]

Cast my vote for ANY Jedi, and also Battle Droids or Droidecas.

20. Yubyub_Cmdr

Yubyub_Cmdr Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Darth Jamus, could you post a pic of your customized Death Star trooper(s)? [face_curious]

21. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    only 2
    Kit Fisto
    Durge

22. sleazo

sleazo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    a twelve incher------nah ill just lay off the easy phallic joke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.