main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY 12" Jango Fett

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by thechairguy, Jun 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thechairguy

thechairguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    Has anyone found it cheaper in the city than the $43.99 Toys r Us is charging?

2. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    I think Amazon was selling them for $39.99, but with shipping that probably comes out to about the same.

3. Darth_Mulder

Darth_Mulder Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    I think Byron found it at K-Mart for 34.95. He had TRU price match it. You can ask him if he has anymore of the Ads left.

BenZ

4. ElanSleazeschbaggano

ElanSleazeschbaggano Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Yeah, actually the good deal on that item came during the line. TRU started selling them in Times Sq. @ 43.99, but I made them price match it to the k-mart sale price of that week, which was 32.99 plus tax. But that was like a month ago, and won't come around again. I know Alan got himself one or two at that price and I picked up my own. However, if you're interested, I picked up a spare for a friend who has still not taken it, and I'm tired of waiting. If you want hers, I'll be glad to get rid of it to get my $ back. PM me if you're interested. I'm in the Union Square area.

5. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    I think the TRU on Bay Parkway had it for $39.99

John

6. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I sold the extra I bought to Eric "Jango Fett" Negron when I went back to the line that day. How not I say no to a guy that has a life size Jango figure(himself).

7. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Hah, I remember that. You we're pretty torn up about it! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.