main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

12" Plo Koon

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Georgia_Jedi, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georgia_Jedi

Georgia_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    Hello everyone. I am new to this site and would like to know if ANYONE knows where I may find a 12" Plo Koon head and hand casts/sculpts.

I did not find a customizing section on the drop-down menu.

Thanks.

2. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    We do have a Customs thread so you might try there.

I have no idea where you would find something like that. Good luck.

3. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    FYI that there was an offical 12" Plo Koon.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There was a 12-inch Saga Plo Koon but according to Wishbook it was a Fan Club exclusive. Maybe you can find one on ebay.

5. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    When I was at Disney World in the spring of 2003 I found a bunch of them in Downtown Disney. I wish that I would have picked up one or two.

6. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    The 12" Plo Koon was actually designed, produced, and packaged to be a Fan Club Exclusive, like the 12" Ki-Adi-Mundi, but something happened and the Fan Club backed out of buying them. When that happened Hasbro sold the lot to whoever wanted to buy them. Apparently Disney stocked up on some. There were also some sellers on eBay who were selling them for about $26, which would have roughly been the Fan Club price. Since it really wasn't distributed to retailers and it wasn't at all advertised, it now fetches a crazy-high price on eBay (there's one up for auction right now if you want to see).

7. Oboewan

Oboewan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    I know.. I'm so mad at myself for not picking one up when I say him on ebay way back when... now? Over $100 for him!

Stang!

Oboewan

8. Georgia_Jedi

Georgia_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    Yep. I'm aware of the price the piece is commanding, and feel like such a heel for not buying one when they were first introduced and under $30. I thought that they were going to be around like most items the fan club would sell. I just can't bring myself to pay $225 plus for it.

If provided a resin sculpt of the Hasbro head or from an original sculpt, I can do the rest.

Later...

9. Darth-Blix

Darth-Blix Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Plo Koon is an awesome Jedi, I'm not all that interested in 12" figures,
    I'd rather get a 3" figure of Plo Koon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.